Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-16-2014, 08:45 AM   #101
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Moar Picktures, Por Favor!

:d
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:09 PM   #102
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Mmmmmmmmmmm

I love this BHM!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hugo Reyes.jpg (4.7 KB, 361 views)
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:05 PM   #103
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo riley View Post
I see your Sean Penn and raise you an Alec Baldwin.
Oh yea? Well I see your Alec Badwin and raise you a Kanye West.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:11 PM   #104
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Haley Joel

I wish there was a full body one.. he is hotter now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg haley Joel.jpg (15.4 KB, 327 views)
Old 06-10-2014, 06:16 PM   #105
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Haley Joel Osment.jpg (39.2 KB, 324 views)
Old 06-11-2014, 04:12 AM   #106
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 06-11-2014, 08:06 AM   #107
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:08 AM   #108
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Damn.
Uhhh, YEAH. Damn.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:01 PM   #109
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post

Damn...
Old 06-11-2014, 03:16 PM   #110
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Damn...
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:36 PM   #111
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Wow, he is so cute chubby!
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:20 PM   #112
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Damn...
yeah yeah.. hot pic.. ummm.. can I see a pic of the tatt?
Old 06-11-2014, 07:01 PM   #113
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
yeah yeah.. hot pic.. ummm.. can I see a pic of the tatt?
Well, It was meant to be more of a joke haha.

Here's the tattoo.

Old 06-11-2014, 07:53 PM   #114
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Here's the tattoo.
That's really nice work.

Is your choice of moth related to Silence of the Lambs? Or did it just happen to be conveniently thematic?
Old 06-11-2014, 08:16 PM   #115
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
That's really nice work.

Is your choice of moth related to Silence of the Lambs? Or did it just happen to be conveniently thematic?
Thanks. Both, kinda. Always thought the deaths head hawk moth was cool from Silence Of The Lambs and it fit well for the theme and placement on my arm.

I have no intentions on making a lady suit though. Haha
Old 06-11-2014, 09:49 PM   #116
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Here's the tattoo.
Whoever is responsible for that puts most of the local artists around here to shame -- at least from the work I've seen. Very well done.

Not to discredit any aspiring tattoo artists, of course. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:20 AM   #117
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

Thanks man. The shop I go to for all my tattoo work is really reputable. All the artists there are incredibly talented. Not cheap either but when getting pictures put into your skin cheap shouldn't be the concern haha.

It's not finished yet but I'm extremely happy with the work so far.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:55 PM   #118
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lol... I wasn't joking. That is a hot pic of you. It's just that the partial tatt caught my eye.

That is amazing work!!!!!!!!! I love them all!

plus I was starting to feel a bit stalker-ish always telling you that your pics are hot...
Old 06-13-2014, 12:15 AM   #119
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Thanks man. The shop I go to for all my tattoo work is really reputable. All the artists there are incredibly talented. Not cheap either but when getting pictures put into your skin cheap shouldn't be the concern haha.

It's not finished yet but I'm extremely happy with the work so far.
I can understand that. I'm thinking of getting a tat myself sometime in the not-so-distant future, and I plan to do a shit ton of shopping around before I make my decision. A friend of mine got a ram's head on his shoulder at one of the cheaper parlors around here, and well, I doubt I would have ever known what the hell it was if he hadn't told me .

You'll have to post some new pics once it's finished.
Old 06-14-2014, 06:57 AM   #120
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
It took me a week to figure out who that was -- I hadn't seen him since Second-Hand Lions.

Now I really need to see Tusk and Anti-Claus when they come out.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:18 AM   #121
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
It took me a week to figure out who that was -- I hadn't seen him since Second-Hand Lions.

Now I really need to see Tusk and Anti-Claus when they come out.
Yes.. he is unrecognizable....
Old 06-14-2014, 10:36 AM   #122
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

Quote:
lol... I wasn't joking. That is a hot pic of you. It's just that the partial tatt caught my eye.

That is amazing work!!!!!!!!! I love them all!

plus I was starting to feel a bit stalker-ish always telling you that your pics are hot...
Thanks. I'm pretty happy with the way they've turned out.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:03 AM   #123
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Yes.. he is unrecognizable....
Still hoping he goes into directing -- I remember seeing him interviewed as a kid and was struck by how intelligent and thoughtful he seemed.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 05:50 PM   #124
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Damn...
LOL! Your version is way hotter!
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 05:57 PM   #125
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Randomly saw this guy on an episode "BBQ Pitmasters". I hate BBQ but this dude is HOT!!

TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote