Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-16-2014, 06:09 AM   #126
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

So I'm glad I found another thread to sub to.... XD
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:17 AM   #127
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me too! ............
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:00 PM   #128
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What do people think of this video, where the only male dancer is a BHM?

(And about the body-positive message of this song in general?)

Old 07-29-2014, 02:04 PM   #129
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This was also posted to the main board, last week, where it inspired a tiny amount of conversation. It was certainly agreed there that he has it going on

And I'd almost gotten the chorus out of my mind's ear, curse you!
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:38 PM   #130
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
What do people think of this video, where the only male dancer is a BHM?

(And about the body-positive message of this song in general?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk
........one of those dancers has the damnest buttocks. I'm..... wah?
Old 08-02-2014, 02:19 PM   #131
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default any Gleeks here?

I confess that I have never watched Glee; but Max Adler is a cutie, even if he isn't that big.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MaxAdlerGlee.jpg (52.4 KB, 573 views)
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:19 AM   #132
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
I confess that I have never watched Glee; but Max Adler is a cutie, even if he isn't that big.
Seriously loved this guy anytime I watched Glee. I stopped watching after awhile and have yet to catch back up, dunno if I ever will... but he is sooo yum.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:58 PM   #133
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Brent Sexton from The Killing, Deadwood..etc

So freakin' hot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brent-Sexton-3-grande.jpg (32.5 KB, 511 views)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #134
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

So freakin' hot.
he was on something I saw in the last couple of years and I really didn't like him in it. Meaning he did a really good job because I hated his character.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:09 PM   #135
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

So freakin' hot.
I've been watching Surface with my family, and I had to do a double-take after seeing this. He's definitely in it, and certainly worth noticing.

...yet, the show is still passable.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:12 AM   #136
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Luke Wessman - Tattoo artists (and straight!)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Luke Wessman.jpg (108.5 KB, 429 views)
Old 08-15-2014, 08:43 AM   #137
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Holy shit he is hot!!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:38 PM   #138
Surlysomething

I know, right? So freakin' delicious.

Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Holy shit he is hot!!!
Old 08-18-2014, 11:33 AM   #139
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Using the term delicious when speaking about another human makes my skin crawl. I mean unless you're actually eating them with a nice chianti.

Shame on you Canada you're in "supper" territory.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #140
Surlysomething

Hahaha. I look at him like he's a piece of meat.

That's not even close to the horror that is "supper". If I used the word "moist" in there, then you could be disappointed in me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Using the term delicious when speaking about another human makes my skin crawl. I mean unless you're actually eating them with a nice chianti.

Shame on you Canada you're in "supper" territory.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:06 PM   #141
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whatever. Just knock it off. Haha
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:19 PM   #142
x0emnem0x

Quote:

Um, holy wow give me some of that please. Or all of it. I'll take it all.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:33 PM   #143
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Greg Grunberg

Old 11-18-2014, 08:46 PM   #144
Surlysomething

I've always thought he was very attractive too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Greg Grunberg

Old 04-06-2015, 01:45 PM   #145
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Take a look at this ad from the 1960s - it starts at minute 3:00 of this video assemblage:

Now, if Alka Seltzer did ads like that now....
Old 04-07-2015, 08:09 PM   #146
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I've always thought he was very attractive too.

Mmmmmm....same.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:26 AM   #147
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

OMG YES HAWT!!!

And those two... Yes please I will take them both with a side of that tatto artist 😍

Old 04-28-2015, 12:21 PM   #148
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I...... have lost my ability to even. For the love of all that is awesome, do yourselves a favour and watch this

ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:25 PM   #149
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I...... have lost my ability to even. For the love of all that is awesome, do yourselves a favour and watch this
He found great poems, and wow did he deliver them!

But honestly, Iím intrigued about how you found this. Link somewhere? Deep searching through youtube? Mystical inspiration? Your FA-senses were tingling?

To be clear, I'm glad you found it and shared it!
Old 04-28-2015, 08:27 PM   #150
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
That was definitely worth watching--thanks for posting.

He's so young in that video; I hope he still has that same confidence today along with plenty of opportunities to make the most of it.