Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-29-2015, 06:55 AM   #151
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
He found great poems, and wow did he deliver them!

But honestly, Iím intrigued about how you found this. Link somewhere? Deep searching through youtube? Mystical inspiration? Your FA-senses were tingling?

To be clear, I'm glad you found it and shared it!
Tingling FA senses + deep youtube searching = you're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
That was definitely worth watching--thanks for posting.

He's so young in that video; I hope he still has that same confidence today along with plenty of opportunities to make the most of it.
There are a good few videos up on that same channel of him singing and guitaring. Some quite recent. Pretty awesome voice too.

This appears to be a song he wrote himself, so it does sound like he's embraced the main attitudes of the poems he chose

ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:01 PM   #152
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
There are a good few videos up on that same channel of him singing and guitaring. Some quite recent. Pretty awesome voice too.

This appears to be a song he wrote himself, so it does sound like he's embraced the main attitudes of the poems he chose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD3ZbRAbu-g
Thanks! That's great to see; I'll have to check out some of his other stuff.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 07:37 PM   #153
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Tingling FA senses + deep youtube searching = you're welcome
He's super adorable.

~~~

I was happy to see this song/video getting a lot of attention. Because: Well, the guy is kind of huge and actually really cute. I usually hate that style of glasses, but they work! And it's a popular rap song that has fun, innocent lyrics for once.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:36 PM   #154
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Five seasons in, and I'm still having random fantasies about fucking Varys from Game of Thrones. Too bad he's a eunuch and all.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:59 PM   #155
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LoL Melian! Those little details that get in the way....
Old 05-11-2015, 08:40 PM   #156
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
LoL Melian! Those little details that get in the way....
Right! Such a minor issue. Can be solved with one or more strap-ons.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:14 AM   #157
youareneverready

youareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not a bad album title...

(He's a British comedian/actor/musician...very funny, worth checking out on youtube or whatnot)
youareneverready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 05:13 PM   #158
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Right! Such a minor issue. Can be solved with one or more strap-ons.

That's your answer to everything!

(Which isn't to say you're wrong.)
Old 07-11-2015, 11:20 PM   #159
A_Gainer_Girl_14

A_Gainer_Girl_14 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Please post your random BHM hotness here too.

Any pics!
This is my boyfriend. He's starting to get a little chub <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapchat-4590924482384280586.jpg (102.4 KB, 350 views)
A_Gainer_Girl_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 08:54 PM   #160
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Gainer_Girl_14 View Post
This is my boyfriend. He's starting to get a little chub <3
Awww, adorbs! Keep feeding that boy, you might just make a proper BHM out of him!
Old 04-11-2016, 09:01 PM   #161
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

This is a nice husky boy from my church, with a rockin' badonkadonk, love how enthusiastic he sounds about lunch, "We're eatin' downstairs!"
View My Video
Old 04-11-2016, 09:05 PM   #162
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

I love this man.

Watch the whole thing, because it's hilarious...but 2:25 and on....
Old 04-13-2016, 09:51 AM   #163
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

How many others have seen this one?

And, is some of it photoshopped? Or are his arms really that strong?
Old 04-13-2016, 03:01 PM   #164
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkWfHi4zmu8

VERY HOT! Seriously, the world needs way more BHM exotic dancers. I wonder if that was all real too, if so he must have a lot of muscle under that fat! Only problem is I watched this just before suppertime and had to wipe the grin off my face before going out in front of the fam.

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 04-13-2016 at 05:37 PM. Reason: added stuff
squeezablysoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 09:01 AM   #165
squeezablysoft

This may be TMI, but I just really want to thank fat hiker for posting that construction worker vid, that lovely Big Boy just helped me achieve a personal best of 4 orgasms in 8 minutes this morning! Seriously, I'd pay good cash money to see a BHM strip club, but I don't suppose there will ever be high enough demand for such a thing for it to happen.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:31 PM   #166
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Orgasm talk is always welcome from anyone not related to me.

Quote:
*blinks*
Old 04-15-2016, 07:00 PM   #167
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by youareneverready View Post
Not a bad album title...

(He's a British comedian/actor/musician...very funny, worth checking out on youtube or whatnot)
This guy is hot, too, and yes, awesome album title!
Old 04-19-2016, 08:18 AM   #168
squeezablysoft

What do I have to do to get Jack Black to come sit in MY kitchen and talk about food??? We have pretty similar tastes evidently.

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 04-19-2016 at 08:19 AM. Reason: spacing
squeezablysoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 06:33 AM   #169
squeezablysoft

OK, I admit it, I'm on a Jack Black video binge. He's always been tubby, but he's really fattened up this year:
Compare that with this video from summer 2014 (Eric Stonestreet+Jack Black twerking=be still my FFA heart!):
Question for y'all, is that out of breath from EWF (Exertion While Fat) thing hot or not? I admit it kinda turns me on, but it makes me a lil sad too especially in Jack's case cause he's always been so energetic for a chubby boy.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:19 AM   #170
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Question for y'all, is that out of breath from EWF (Exertion While Fat) thing hot or not? I admit it kinda turns me on, but it makes me a lil sad too especially in Jack's case cause he's always been so energetic for a chubby boy.
For me, yes, it is (within limits, obviously, I don't like the idea of people struggling with everyday things they need to do). In Jack Black's case, I'd say it is more a matter of him getting older than anything, and also, pretty sure anybody would be out of breath after doing all that, regardless of age/weight.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:27 AM   #171
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
For me, yes, it is (within limits, obviously, I don't like the idea of people struggling with everyday things they need to do). In Jack Black's case, I'd say it is more a matter of him getting older than anything, and also, pretty sure anybody would be out of breath after doing all that, regardless of age/weight.
Prolly so, it's hot to think it's just cause he's so fat though.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:39 PM   #172
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkWfHi4zmu8

oh my goodness! This is the second hottest thing I have ever watched!!
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 07:00 AM   #173
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by forp1940 View Post
oh my goodness! This is the second hottest thing I have ever watched!!
Only thing that could've made it better would've been if he'd taken off more than just his hard hat. What was the first hottest thing you have ever watched?
Old 04-28-2016, 10:56 AM   #174
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Only thing that could've made it better would've been if he'd taken off more than just his hard hat. What was the first hottest thing you have ever watched?
the first hottest thing would be my bf with his shirt off grease up to his elbows and on his belly. All that and he is fixing his vehicle at the same time. I love dating a mechanic!!
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 07:34 AM   #175
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A BHM dancing by a pool!