Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-07-2016, 06:10 AM   #201
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
https://youtu.be/AHZTF413JmI

The perfect pear 😍 And omg he knows his way around drums
Is this him again? If so, he's playing for a lot longer.

Old 12-07-2016, 06:22 AM   #202
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If you like your fellas big and strong, I'm just stumbled across this Russian giant - a 430 pound superheavyweight weightlifter, called Chingiz:
http://www.allthingsgym.com/chingiz-...championships/
Old 12-07-2016, 10:42 AM   #203
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
If you like your fellas big and strong, I'm just stumbled across this Russian giant - a 430 pound superheavyweight weightlifter, called Chingiz:
http://www.allthingsgym.com/chingiz-...championships/
Mmmmh - oh my - what a bear....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 07:36 PM   #204
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Been listening to A Tribe Called Red today and read about them on CBC. BHMs with great beats and an empowering message.

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/q/schedule-f...ront-1.3821033
Old 12-16-2016, 07:39 AM   #205
fat hiker

I haven't seen the movie yet, but the character played by Dwayne Johnson in 'Moana' seems a fairly self-assured BHM - a demi-god BHM, yet!
Old 12-16-2016, 06:49 PM   #206
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://bodypositivityforguys.tumblr.com/

Lots of adorable chubbies
Old 12-16-2016, 07:37 PM   #207
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post

Wow, they are all so gorgeous, I'm so happy to see something like this!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 05:54 PM   #208
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Figured the FFAs might like this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ction=us_women
Old 12-21-2016, 12:44 PM   #209
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post

I clicked, looking to perv....and basically EVERY GUY has a fucking beard. I hate beards. They turn my panties into the Sahara desert. When will this awful trend be over??

/sad rant
Old 12-21-2016, 12:47 PM   #210
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I clicked, looking to perv....and basically EVERY GUY has a fucking beard. I hate beards. They turn my panties into the Sahara desert. When will this awful trend be over??

/sad rant
I predict 2024 (these things seem to run for around a decade, I think?)

And this won't be everyone's cup of tea, but maybe could help some people get through long winter days .... http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jkmu/
Old 12-21-2016, 01:05 PM   #211
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I predict 2024 (these things seem to run for around a decade, I think?)
Nooooooo. *dies*

Quote:
And this won't be everyone's cup of tea, but maybe could help some people get through long winter days .... http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jkmu/
Bf and I seriously considered buying one of those a while ago, but we don't have the space for it. Also, I think he'd get jealous.
Old 12-21-2016, 02:02 PM   #212
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

/sad rant
You must spread rep around before giving it to Melian again.

In other words...

Right on Sister!!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 02:47 PM   #213
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey, I lived through the great perm craze of the 1980s and lived to tell of the horrors -- the frizz, the FRIZZ I tell you -- y’all will survive the beardly years.

Although ... I’m not against you preaching against them, by any means. My version of two days stubble is what some guys have by 7pm, so I’ll just stay clean shaved rather than embarrass myself with a beard worthy of a fifteen year old. The sooner you can kill this craze and make me a modicum less uncool than I already am, the happier I’ll be. I mean, all those guys for whom staying clean shaved is frankly difficult, I’m glad they are getting their moment to show off their follicular fortitude, and I hope we don’t go as heavily anti-beard as was the case most of the past few decades.
Old 12-22-2016, 07:52 AM   #214
fat hiker

Quote:
Hey, I lived through the great perm craze of the 1980s and lived to tell of the horrors -- the frizz, the FRIZZ I tell you -- yíall will survive the beardly years.

Although ... Iím not against you preaching against them, by any means. My version of two days stubble is what some guys have by 7pm, so Iíll just stay clean shaved rather than embarrass myself with a beard worthy of a fifteen year old. The sooner you can kill this craze and make me a modicum less uncool than I already am, the happier Iíll be. I mean, all those guys for whom staying clean shaved is frankly difficult, Iím glad they are getting their moment to show off their follicular fortitude, and I hope we donít go as heavily anti-beard as was the case most of the past few decades.
If I can judge by what I'm seeing on college campus, then the beard trend is already showing signs of waning - numbers are down, and those still sporting beards are clearly those 'into' it, and sporting seriously neat beards. Clean-shaven is definitely making a comeback! And, mercifully, the 'two days stubble' seems to be really on the way out.
Old 12-22-2016, 08:16 AM   #215
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
If I can judge by what I'm seeing on college campus, then the beard trend is already showing signs of waning - numbers are down, and those still sporting beards are clearly those 'into' it, and sporting seriously neat beards. Clean-shaven is definitely making a comeback! And, mercifully, the 'two days stubble' seems to be really on the way out.
Interesting -- they still seem to be de rigeur for barristas and waiters, but that is a slightly older age group than you'd be seeing, mostly.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:29 AM   #216
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Also i am really not into body hair too, regardless of the face. I know guys are supposed to be hairy but give me skin as smooth and pale as a baby's bottom any day...
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:10 PM   #217
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

/sad rant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Also i am really not into body hair too, regardless of the face. I know guys are supposed to be hairy but give me skin as smooth and pale as a baby's bottom any day...
Your unrealistic body hair standards and shaving requirements are all a part of how the Matriarchy is oppressing us.
Old 12-23-2016, 02:38 AM   #218
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Let's see - the first modern day beard trend in the 16th century lasted for about 90 years .... the second one at the end of the 19th century about 40 years ....

With beards it depends in my book - on the cut of the face and the hair quality and maintenance.

I hate the mattress in the face or glued-on Sauerkraut-look. But a classy Sir Francis Drake look on the right guy - fine indeed.
Some guys can even pull of a moustache - even though I know that is a highly unpopular opinion these days...

But you're right about the guys in the link - not one good look. Many big guys seem to think a beard camouflages or slims a chubby face. In 9 out of 10 cases it doesn't - it mostly only makes you look like a badly stuffed animal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Hmmh - if it has to be hairless, then a guy needs to be really big, for my liking. Type sumo wrestler.
Thin to model type hairless guys either look like Ken (.... as we all know a totally emasculated man) or have those gay porn aesthetics (sometimes even bordering on pedophilia) which simply don't appeal to me as a grown heterosexual woman. Not masculine enough.

So a certain amount of body hair, nicely kept, is fine with me. Only please no hair on the back - then I'll come with the body wax pot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Your unrealistic body hair standards and shaving requirements are all a part of how the Matriarchy is oppressing us.
Actually the opposite is true. It's the patriarchy that has imposed the no body hair stricture on women literally forever.
As far as men and body hair goes, the fashions have changed over time and culture. And women had no say in defining them - that's peer group self-imposal.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 02:47 AM   #219
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

nothing better than a hairy fatty 😏 A beard is a must!
Old 12-23-2016, 06:57 AM   #220
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm with Xy; I prefer no hair. Though this is rare in guys and I can perve over just about anyone with enough effort!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 07:55 PM   #221
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Im the opposite over here. Im a facial hair enthusiast

Ive been having a bluegrass day and listening to these guys. A few BHMs in the band: both hairless and bearded so everyone wins if I share!
Old 01-09-2017, 02:32 PM   #222
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Many big guys seem to think a beard camouflages or slims a chubby face. In 9 out of 10 cases it doesn't - it mostly only makes you look like a badly stuffed animal.
Yeah, that's what it seems like a lot of guys are doing - just hiding under a pile of hair and hoping that you don't notice whatever it is they don't like about their face. Or jumping on a trend, because it's trendy.

I guess it's no different than when I cover myself in tattoos to distract from my terrible features, so I can't really judge. LOL.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:50 PM   #223
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:

I guess it's no different than when I cover myself in tattoos to distract from my terrible features, so I can't really judge. LOL.
Ummm, does not compute! (OK, lots of people are crazy critical of their own features, but as a casual observer I can't even guess what you found to be critical of).

But the same may apply to some of the beards out there, that some people are overly critical of their own faces and are happy to cover them up?
Old 01-09-2017, 02:53 PM   #224
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Yeah, that's what it seems like a lot of guys are doing - just hiding under a pile of hair and hoping that you don't notice whatever it is they don't like about their face. Or jumping on a trend, because it's trendy.

I have a pile of hair and a beard mostly because I'm a damn dirty hippie at heart. Also shaving sucks. Seriously, scraping your face with a sharp piece of metal on a daily basis while you're half asleep? No thanks. I like natural hair on women too, preferably just trimmed in the right spots so I'm not flossing during the Australian kissing.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:06 PM   #225
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
....as a casual observer I can't even guess what you found to be critical of...
Oh, everything. I've got issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I have a pile of hair and a beard mostly because I'm a damn dirty hippie at heart. Also shaving sucks. Seriously, scraping your face with a sharp piece of metal on a daily basis while you're half asleep? No thanks. I like natural hair on women too, preferably just trimmed in the right spots so I'm not flossing during the Australian kissing.
Heh, see, I actually love shaving, so that aspect never really occurred to me. The bf loves it as well, and would rather die than walk around with a beard.