Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-10-2008, 04:46 AM   #26
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemonster View Post
Well as you may have already found out ,as you are in regular touch with my GF,she has got fed up with dieting for the last 5 months,and has only lost about 34 lbs in that time, she has started consuming lots of chocs and cookies again she was happiest at 505,she loved the weight of her belly on her knees when she waddles and wants it back,and as an adoring FA I will
back her up as long as she can cope with her size.
I love her at any size Shazz,but still the bigger the better,also you ARE beautiful too and please try not to take notice of sneering members of the public they are a shallow lot,Saw your pic on the BBW/FA pic thread and you look a fantastic couple and glad he is proud of you like I am of my squidge dumpling .x
The penny has finally dropped lol i now know who your GF is god im dense some times! yeah he loves me for who i am im lucky as some men in my life made it worse and made me feel disgusting and used but im lucky to have found him i just hope he knows how much i love him!

But personally i just want to be fitter for him and his daughter and to be able to go and do things as a family that i dont have to make excuses for, as for people on the street what they say hurts i try not to let it get to me but i find they sad that they have to pick on someone who is different to what apparently is classed as normal they are little Hittlers in their own world and i do actually feel sorry for them, but deep down the hurt of their comment is still there!

I'm glad you to have found each other and your willing to love her for who she is and not what size she is, like you said its her own happiness at the end of the day that matters and if she wants to be a size 9 or 99 its up to her!!
shazz2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:52 AM   #27
squidgemonster
foolish FA

squidgemonster can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazz2602 View Post
The penny has finally dropped lol i now know who your GF is god im dense some times! yeah he loves me for who i am im lucky as some men in my life made it worse and made me feel disgusting and used but im lucky to have found him i just hope he knows how much i love him!

But personally i just want to be fitter for him and his daughter and to be able to go and do things as a family that i dont have to make excuses for, as for people on the street what they say hurts i try not to let it get to me but i find they sad that they have to pick on someone who is different to what apparently is classed as normal they are little Hittlers in their own world and i do actually feel sorry for them, but deep down the hurt of their comment is still there!

I'm glad you to have found each other and your willing to love her for who she is and not what size she is, like you said its her own happiness at the end of the day that matters and if she wants to be a size 9 or 99 its up to her!!
Well Shazz, for all her shyness and self esteem issues,Squidge Dumpling is the most lovable caring person and not just an SSBBW,and I love her for all these things,of course as a lifelong FA her size is a big attraction,but love all the other things too,andif we are to have a future together thats so important.
squidgemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #28
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

in fantasy, i think i'd like to be so big i waddle. 400+ i'd guess.

but a more realistic fantasy would be i just want to be fat. i'd like to get back up to my highest weight of ~230 and then get to 250 maybe and see what happens.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:46 AM   #29
squidgemonster
foolish FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514 View Post
in fantasy, i think i'd like to be so big i waddle. 400+ i'd guess.

but a more realistic fantasy would be i just want to be fat. i'd like to get back up to my highest weight of ~230 and then get to 250 maybe and see what happens.
My girlfriend waddles big time,her bottmm wiggles and her huge belly jiggles,and when she has to climb stairs(very slowly)it almost catches on the next step ,this is a huge (forgive the pun) turn on ,and there is always a passionate kiss waiting at the top of the stairs lol.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:41 AM   #30
etherealmorning

etherealmorning has said some nice things

To just say something that's on my mind, I think that a good portion of us have a weight goal that seems wonderful in our fantasies, but would be impractical or perhaps costly to carry out in real life. For example, my biggest fantasy weight is 400 or so, and my fiancee's fantasy for me is probably around this area too. The idea of watching my fat droop over my knees whenever I sit down, and to feel all of that massive bulk shifting around with every move... It is, I must admit, very exciting.

However, I do enjoy being able to walk, ride my bike, swim etc. with a certain degree of ease. I also want to be in good health, and I'm not sure that I could maintain that at such a weight. My fiancee agrees that health is important, and with this in mind I think that 300 is a nice balance. It could be a bit more or a bit less (20-30 lbs.) depending on where we'd like to go with it, but it's a good guideline.

Would anyone agree with my conclusions?

Last edited by etherealmorning; 09-11-2008 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Adding "of" where it was needed and adding a bit about health.
etherealmorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:51 AM   #31
Skeptiker84

Skeptiker84 has said some nice things

I want to weight ~220ish which is quite the difference since i`ve always been thin @ 180 cm and 66-70 Kg

I hope to achieve the 200pound goal by Xmas
Skeptiker84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #32
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by etherealmorning View Post
To just say something that's on my mind, I think that a good portion of us have a weight goal that seems wonderful in our fantasies, but would be impractical or perhaps costly to carry out in real life. For example, my biggest fantasy weight is 400 or so, and my fiancee's fantasy for me is probably around this area too. The idea of watching my fat droop over my knees whenever I sit down, and to feel all of that massive bulk shifting around with every move... It is, I must admit, very exciting.

However, I do enjoy being able to walk, ride my bike, swim etc. with a certain degree of ease. I also want to be in good health, and I'm not sure that I could maintain that at such a weight. My fiancee agrees that health is important, and with this in mind I think that 300 is a nice balance. It could be a bit more or a bit less (20-30 lbs.) depending on where we'd like to go with it, but it's a good guideline.

Would anyone agree with my conclusions?

Absolutely! My 'fantasy weight' is at least 500 pounds - like an overweight ex-lineman, a fair bit of muscle overlain with rolls of fat - the very idea is exciting to me.

But, my 'real life' (which I also love) dictates something far smaller... the outlet I have found is writing about it (as fat_hiker at writing.com) and in coming here, where there are some people whose lives, and waistlines, are not so restrained.
fat hiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:52 AM   #33
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

I'm trying to reach at least 100 kg, that is like 220 pounds. I'm about ~50 (105 pounds) right now. My ideal weight is between 53 and 65 kg, so that would be quite fat for me.
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:03 AM   #34
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Absolutely agree that fantasy weight is not always something people want in reality.

I've never put a number on my fantasy weight, but basically so big and soft that simply moving around was difficult sounds about right. Reality? Nothing like that. Even if I were with an FFA I doubt I'd end up getting too much bigger....maybe 300 +/- 10%.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:05 AM   #35
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If I was available and seeking FFA, I would definitely have to get bigger, but wouldn't really like to be much over 300. I am physically powerful and don't want to lose any of that. It is hard enough to squeeze between a full cart of boxes and the racks in the warehouse aisles at work as it is.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #36
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Actually, I think that's the BEST!

I know everyone has their own "thing", but just had to affirm that I *love* it when women have that "firm fat" from working out! To me, there's nothing more sexy than a woman who weighs a good 50 or 60lbs. more than they look like they do. It's awesome seeing someone like that get on the scale and take you by surprise!

You don't happen to be single, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
My fantasy weight is 230-250, however since I am staunchly against dieting I will probably never get there. Right now I am about 302-306 depending on the day of the week (so it seems). I work out regularly, so maybe if I am forever to be 300+ I can at least look like I am 250
Don't know...is firm fat a bad thing? Cause I have to admit, that's my goal.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:09 PM   #37
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Woaaaaah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
My fantasy weight is 230-250, however since I am staunchly against dieting I will probably never get there. Right now I am about 302-306 depending on the day of the week (so it seems). I work out regularly, so maybe if I am forever to be 300+ I can at least look like I am 250
Don't know...is firm fat a bad thing? Cause I have to admit, that's my goal.
That sounds sexy as hell! and sounds like
the healthiest way to carry 300+ lbs.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:31 PM   #38
BeerMe

BeerMe can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim View Post
Whatever weight I happen to be at, I'm going to make the best of it. In the meantime I'll continue to eat whatever the hell I want and engage in whatever activity level I feel like.
Oddly, I do hope I reach this satisfaction at a certain point. My goal may be 550, but with FFAs or my own interests I could be bigger. It's all about finding that point you're happy with both in food intake and activity level.

Quote:
basically so big and soft that simply moving around was difficult sounds about right
YES.
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:21 AM   #39
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

i feel sorry for girls that gain weight because they are pressured by their lover...

not quoting what post i am replying to..just saying.

i went from about 320 last oct to 360 right now...

i pondered 400 but being 360 right now i decide to stay the same because i don't know if my poor feetsies can handle 40 more pounds.
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:33 AM   #40
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think my fantasy weight would be in the 400's, but anywhere between 280-499 would be great. I want to be fat but still have "definition," curves and whatnot.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:01 AM   #41
pharmmajor

pharmmajor has said some nice things

Realistically, I'd like to be with a woman who weighed about 400-500 lbs.

Regarding far-out fantasy weights, probably a girl pushing or above 900.
pharmmajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:25 AM   #42
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics

I have to support the fantasy-reality distinction. Frankly, I wouldn't be comfortable limiting myself or anyone else's activities because of size. I'm comfortable with my body how it is: as long as I can still do what I love, it's a non-issue.

Also, size isn't as deterministic as some make it seem. I've got a good friend who hiked up and down mountains, over passes and through flooding rivers with me this summer while carrying an 80-lb pack, who weighs close to 340 lbs (at 5'9"). She does anything she wants to and is my hero! On the other hand, my bf weighs twenty pounds less than I do and uses his weight (190 at 6') as an excuse to not walk, bike, or hike, etc.

Fantasy-wise, I can only imagine what I or significant other might turn out like. And that's the point, isn't it?
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:48 PM   #43
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep

I would have to say my fantasy weight for a woman would be between 500 lbs and 680 lbs depending upon body frame and her capacity to carry the weight.

Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?
Dravenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:45 PM   #44
Grow_You_Girls

Grow_You_Girls has said some nice things

Hi...

From my perspective I think that shape is as much
of a factor as absolute weight. My own fantasy
shape would be to have a nice hanging belly.
This is more a fantasy than a specific weight,
but I expect the weight at which I would
develop the hang would be in the 250-300
range.

The same would apply to my fantasy desires for
my partner. How the fat distributed would be
more important than her absolute size.

GYG
Grow_You_Girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #45
rockhound225
Has Rocks on the Brain

rockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this board

Hmmm.... Tough one...

As for myself, I'm pretty happy where I am, at about 290, and have had thoughts about getting bigger, but with my lifestyle, bein' an outdoorsie person, it probably wouldn't be all that condusive.

As for a lady, I'd like to have her start out at about my weight or so, and then have her gain over time to about 425-450, but ultimately, whatever she would be most comfortable at. After all, it is her body and her choice.
So I heard on the radio this afternoon that in 1992 there was a containership full of rubber duckies that lost a container in a storm. Now there are an estimated 50,000 rubber duckies floating around in all the oceans of the world. They've been found as far away as the Artic ocean.
God that idea is comforting.
rockhound225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:28 AM   #46
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
I think my fantasy weight would be in the 400's, but anywhere between 280-499 would be great. I want to be fat but still have "definition," curves and whatnot.
Wait, what happens between 499 and 500lbs?
Old 09-24-2008, 06:47 AM   #47
squidgemonster
foolish FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
When my Gf gets there,I will get her to sit on my lap,then we may find out lol.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:52 AM   #48
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
His Official FA membership card doesn't have the 500+ endorsement.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:44 PM   #49
pete_257

pete_257 has said some nice things
Default Best Wt

I would love for my GF to want to be 400, 500, 600, 700, 800..... even a 1000, and be a pampered queen. And I'd support her and love her just the same. OK, now back to reality....
Old 09-27-2008, 08:26 AM   #50
400lbs

400lbs has said some nice things

wow! so many awesome replies! thanks guys, you make it so much easier for me to come to terms with my own fantasies...there really is no limit.
400lbs is offline   Reply With Quote