Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-29-2008, 08:08 AM   #1
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Question When did you realize you were a BBW or a FA

with this i really want to know about the personal experiences of our lovely ladies, when u realize you were a beautiful girl no matter your size? i mean there is a moment in your life when you decided to accept yourself and start to love your size? or when do you realize you were attracted to bigger girls or bigger men

i honestly would like to know, knowing that everyone is different i hope to find many experiences.

Personally i realize i was a FA in my 13 or 14 when i was on the beach and i saw a beautiful girl, she was bigger than everyone else on the beach and i was so attracted to her, i thought she was the most beautiful woman in that place and can not quit looking at her, since then i love to watch BBWs. its kind of weird but maybe i am not the only one with a sweet memory like this.

greetings

Last edited by shin_moyseku; 07-29-2008 at 08:12 AM. Reason: forget to write some stuff
shin_moyseku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
fatterisbetter

fatterisbetter can now change their title

One of the earliest pleasant "fat memories" was sitting on my fat aunt's lap when I was 5 or 6 years old. She had and still has a huge big soft belly and there was very little room to sit on her lap and with every breath her soft fat would push me off a little bit more. Essentially, I have admired fat people for as long as I can think.
fatterisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hmm...i dont remember at all. i remember being really little and watching cartoons like looney toons and shit with body expansion stuff in them, and being like "now why the hell wont this ever happen to the chick from ninja turtles?" maybe that was something.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #4
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

aawww that's sweet me and my sister joke that I'm turning my little nephew into an FA. He's sooooo fascinated with my belly lol. He'll push on it to watch it go in and come back out ...he's used it for a roadway for his cars, he'll run at me and then bounce off of it ... he's sat on it because there wasn't room for him to go anywhere else when i had both my nieces on each hip lol...and he hugs it hehe. When he hugs me goodbye i'm usually sitting in a recliner and that's really the only thing he can reach because he's only 2 1/2 so he's a lil thing lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatterisbetter View Post
One of the earliest pleasant "fat memories" was sitting on my fat aunt's lap when I was 5 or 6 years old. She had and still has a huge big soft belly and there was very little room to sit on her lap and with every breath her soft fat would push me off a little bit more. Essentially, I have admired fat people for as long as I can think.

Last edited by largenlovely; 07-30-2008 at 03:33 PM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:29 PM   #5
RedHotAva

RedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I didn't even realize there were such people who prefered fat women, even when I came across BBW dating sites and my first FA I still thought those guys were just scraping the bottom of the barrel. I didn't fully understand that people were really attracted to BBWs (and not just the Kim Kardashian version of curvy) until after I did BBW modeling and my pics were posted up here and on other boards. The kind of responses I got were completely unexpected and it took a few weeks for the reality to sink in. That was only 2 years ago and I've never looked back!
RedHotAva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:35 PM   #6
morthius

morthius has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin_moyseku View Post
with this i really want to know about the personal experiences of our lovely ladies, when u realize you were a beautiful girl no matter your size? i mean there is a moment in your life when you decided to accept yourself and start to love your size? or when do you realize you were attracted to bigger girls or bigger men

i honestly would like to know, knowing that everyone is different i hope to find many experiences.

Personally i realize i was a FA in my 13 or 14 when i was on the beach and i saw a beautiful girl, she was bigger than everyone else on the beach and i was so attracted to her, i thought she was the most beautiful woman in that place and can not quit looking at her, since then i love to watch BBWs. its kind of weird but maybe i am not the only one with a sweet memory like this.

greetings
well my experience as an FA probably was when i was about 17 i was chilling with a friend andthere was this girl she was big and at that point i wasn't sure which kind of girl i liked she jumped on me by accident and ever since then i have always prefered curvier women. I can't explain it but i deffinately enjoyed it and unfortunately i never got the chance to tell her.
morthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:15 PM   #7
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I remember as far back as 5 years old being fascinated with women with big bellies. It just snowballed from there.

And yes, I realize using the word "snowballed" is dangerous around here, lol. :P
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 07:43 PM   #8
LuvEmLarge

LuvEmLarge has said some nice things

As a youngster, I remember seeing diets ads in magazines with before/after pictures. For some reason, I always liked the before picture much better.
LuvEmLarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:04 PM   #9
nlittle1011

nlittle1011 can now change their title

I realized I was a BBW when I looked in the mirror and saw that I was fat ;P
nlittle1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:14 AM   #10
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

In 1998 I finally had access to a computer that was capable of connecting to the Web. Growing up I'd always had a "bizarre" fascination with fat, but it was something that I kept to myself. When I started to search the internet for fat-themed stuff, I was shocked to find (even then) so much content. The fact that there were other people out there that felt the same way as me was world-changing for me!

The sites that left an impression on me then were Dimensions (or course), Melanie Bel's stories (and her online journal, before the word 'blog' existed), and of course, Kelligrl.

I really owe my awakening to the Internet, and it was one of the profound shifts in my life. So I am very grateful to sites like this - I am especially pleased that Dimensions continues on, stronger than ever!

Brenda
Old 07-31-2008, 11:20 AM   #11
curvluver

curvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

For me, when I was in grade 8 I had a serious crush on a girl in my class. She was a little bigger than most of the other girls, but not by much. I didn't see her at all in the Summer, but we entered high school it was evident she had gained quite a bit of weight and was now in the more than chubby range. I still had a big crush on her (even more than before), and that's when I definitely became a FA (although still a closet FA). By the end of high school most of my friends and family realized that most of the girlfriends and girls I had dated were on the larger side (and had many people try to get me to date skinnier girls), and I was pretty much out of the closet. What actually worked out well, was my best friend had the same taste in women that I do, so I had somebody to share experiences with.
curvluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:39 AM   #12
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I cant remember when I like or preffered larger women. Things like cartoons expanding intrigued me as a child. But definetely it was just looking at larger girls. To me it seemed that a "curvier" woman is healthier than a skinnier woman in my eyes.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:19 PM   #13
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
In 1998 I finally had access to a computer that was capable of connecting to the Web. Growing up I'd always had a "bizarre" fascination with fat, but it was something that I kept to myself. When I started to search the internet for fat-themed stuff, I was shocked to find (even then) so much content. The fact that there were other people out there that felt the same way as me was world-changing for me!

The sites that left an impression on me then were Dimensions (or course), Melanie Bel's stories (and her online journal, before the word 'blog' existed), and of course, Kelligrl.

I really owe my awakening to the Internet, and it was one of the profound shifts in my life. So I am very grateful to sites like this - I am especially pleased that Dimensions continues on, stronger than ever!

Brenda
nice to hear that i also discover all the bbw world on the internet near the 2000, then i was fascinated by Betsy's website
Old 07-31-2008, 12:20 PM   #14
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
aawww that's sweet me and my sister joke that I'm turning my little nephew into an FA. He's sooooo fascinated with my belly lol. He'll push on it to watch it go in and come back out ...he's used it for a roadway for his cars, he'll run at me and then bounce off of it ... he's sat on it because there wasn't room for him to go anywhere else when i had both my nieces on each hip lol...and he hugs it hehe. When he hugs me goodbye i'm usually sitting in a recliner and that's really the only thing he can reach because he's only 2 1/2 so he's a lil thing lol

what an adorable little boy, i hope my future sons grow that way.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:07 PM   #15
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

When someone asked me if I had ever been to a BBW club - I then asked whats that - they told me - I realized that I was a BBW This was when I was 23 it was right before I was married - I had never heard the term prior to that

However I always knew I was taller and bigger than all the other kids - including the boys.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:17 PM   #16
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

the day I was born
DeniseW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:56 PM   #17
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I became a BHM around 13 or so. As far as being a FA myself, I figure it happened in high school. I found myself looking at the large girls more and more and the smaller girls less and less.
Victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:33 PM   #18
layla

layla can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslayla can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i have to say that i didn't realize until about a month ago that there were sites like this. Don't get me wrong i've been a BBW for..... basically my whole life. I dated in high school and college.... ok I dated a LOT in high school and college. So clearly i knew there were men who were attracted to BBW. But I just never thought about it.
layla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:44 PM   #19
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Like most, I can probably say that I have been a FA all of my life, but I didn't realize it until I was about 24.

I was working at Macy's department store in Wayne NJ (back in the day, it was known as Bambergers). I managed the shoe department for women.

There was a girl named Janice who worked in the "Womens World" department next to mine. That department was for the older women, the precursor to the plus sized departments we have today. She was a true pear shape, very much like my wife, just a lot smaller. I'll bet she wasn't more that 185 pounds!! All the weight was in her hips & butt. I was in heaven, as I got to work with her daily. I was dating someone else that I worked with, and we got along fabulously during our time together, enough for me to marry her a few years later.

In fact, my first wife gained quite a bit of weight when she carried our first (& only) child, which made me even happier. Of course she lost all of the weight after delivery.

I still look back fondly though on my first FA "crush".
Old 08-02-2008, 08:49 AM   #20
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
Like most, I can probably say that I have been a FA all of my life, but I didn't realize it until I was about 24.

I was working at Macy's department store in Wayne NJ (back in the day, it was known as Bambergers). I managed the shoe department for women.

There was a girl named Janice who worked in the "Womens World" department next to mine. That department was for the older women, the precursor to the plus sized departments we have today. She was a true pear shape, very much like my wife, just a lot smaller. I'll bet she wasn't more that 185 pounds!! All the weight was in her hips & butt. I was in heaven, as I got to work with her daily. I was dating someone else that I worked with, and we got along fabulously during our time together, enough for me to marry her a few years later.

In fact, my first wife gained quite a bit of weight when she carried our first (& only) child, which made me even happier. Of course she lost all of the weight after delivery.

I still look back fondly though on my first FA "crush".
was this at willowbrook? ha. i went to school up there.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:45 AM   #21
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When I was five my dad had an accidental "take your son to work day" when he went to drop me off at my school and realized it was a holiday. He had a blond BBW secretary who wore glasses and I followed her around all day. I remember clearly thinking how thick her calves looked and how much I liked it. Certainly it was a pre-sexual attraction but an attraction nonetheless.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:11 PM   #22
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
was this at willowbrook? ha. i went to school up there.
I used to troll for fat girls during my breaks at the Willowbrook Mall!!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:08 PM   #23
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

willy p. jen still goes there.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 08:51 PM   #24
Fairest Epic

Fairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim View Post
I became a BHM around 13 or so. As far as being a FA myself, I figure it happened in high school. I found myself looking at the large girls more and more and the smaller girls less and less.
isnt that just a side effect of surface area?

(hee hee sorry...couldnt resist)
Fairest Epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:18 PM   #25
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairest Epic View Post
isnt that just a side effect of surface area?

(hee hee sorry...couldnt resist)
Nah, I'm just greedy. I want more money. I want more food. I want more woman...
Victim is offline   Reply With Quote