Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-16-2008, 05:25 PM   #1
ssbbwuk

ssbbwuk can now change their title
Default SSBBW Admirers In The UK?

Surely there must be some. Where have you all gone? Emigrated to feast upon our big sisters in the U.S.

And what about female SSBBW admirers. Do they even exist?
Old 09-17-2008, 03:04 AM   #2
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Lol, I wonder the same too! Where are they? Im a size 30 and Im starting to wonder if I need to lose weight, no one seems to be interested in a lady my size
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:07 AM   #3
gfx3d2004

gfx3d2004 has said some nice things
Default I'm here admiring a lady from down the corridor

I'm sure there are plenty of us lurking around. I think a stare, smile, continue to stare, maybe even a hello (if we aren't shy) is a telltale way to recognise us.

I'm admiring a lady from down our open plan corridor in work.

Last edited by gfx3d2004; 09-17-2008 at 03:09 AM. Reason: spelling
gfx3d2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:13 AM   #4
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Im not at all shy nor afraid to make the first move, but even in online dating sites the majority of responses are from USA, and guys from UK always want pics and a chat but never express a desire to meet.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:23 AM   #5
gfx3d2004

gfx3d2004 has said some nice things
Default Sorry to hear that. Cultural thing maybe.

Sorry to hear that I'm not in a position to make any moves other than a polite hello.

I believe that, we, in the UK are culturally reserved for the most part. In the US, from what I have seen people are a little more open. I can't say from many real experiences but from the American's I have spoken to they seem much more vocal.

Having said that, I'm fairly shy anyway especially around women, takes me a long time to get involved even from a friendship point of view.
gfx3d2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:31 AM   #6
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Oh well, I'll live in hope of meeting a genuine UK FA...wont hold my breath though lol.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:39 AM   #7
devilboy

devilboy has said some nice things

Sure, I think there are plenty of us here... Just say hi!
devilboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:46 AM   #8
yrmangledheart

yrmangledheart has said some nice things

right here!
yrmangledheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:50 AM   #9
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Hi! *faints*
Old 09-17-2008, 05:02 AM   #10
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've been out with 4 or 5 over the last few years and I'm in a long term relationship with one now. I have probably come across at least 50+ online too. Try www.largefriends.com . There is also a fair few on this board and over at fantasy feeder (on the dating bit not all are feeders, there was 23 pages of them in the 20-30 age range)
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:09 AM   #11
pendulous

pendulous can now change their title

I can honestly say I've never met an SSBBW, I was beginning to assume there were none on this side of the Atlantic.

Happy to be proved wrong.
pendulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:11 AM   #12
ba216
On Timeout

ba216 has said some nice things

I'm a FA in the UK, and i make no secret of my love for fat women. I am with a girl who is in the ssbbw category- 5'2 and 350lbs
ba216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:21 AM   #13
Nexue

Nexue has said some nice things

Yes there are a few UK FA's I'm one myself and I know of a few others in my area.

Although in my experiance the real search is finding BBW's / SSBBW'S who are confident in themselves and dont want to go on some crash diet or opt for more extreme measures such as WLS.
Nexue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:20 AM   #14
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

I'm sure there's some around, it would help if we all had some kind of visual tip-off, like a pin that says "I heart Fat Chicks"
Old 09-17-2008, 07:26 AM   #15
Pixelpops
Oh, The Hazards of Love.

Pixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this board

We should obviously start this trend.

*breaks out the badge maker*
Pixelpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:30 PM   #16
Adamantoise
Tom

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Greets from England.

Hey there,I'm in the UK!
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:36 PM   #17
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Howdy dooo!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:27 PM   #18
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club
Default are there?

short answer, Me

long answer, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #19
ssbbwuk

There are definitely a lot of FAs in the UK, but they rarely extend to SSBBW admirers.

Amongst those that claim to be, there is an element of those who just want to see what the sex is like and not the full relationship of that size (and i refer to a few of those on largefriends.com ladies).

It is nice to see that there are some guys out there, because i'm not willing to settle for less than perfect, and with a small pool to pick from, it is hard work.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #20
ssbbwuk

I posted a reply but i think it was deleted?

Basically, referring to what someone else was saying. I think a lot of the UK guys only want BBW rather than SSBBW.

Plus some guys are not really looking for a relationship either, possibly because there can be difficulties i guess with an SSBBW.

As for having low self esteem: not me! I'm gorgeous and i damn well know it.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:46 PM   #21
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

LOL @ Irishbard I thought my eyes went weird just then!
Old 09-17-2008, 04:11 PM   #22
Scrumptious_voluptuous
It must be Gin O'clock!

Scrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticed

I would say don't get me started, but it's too late for that now!

After several years of looking, with no word of crash diets or WLS seeping from my lips, I've given up. And there's about a billion people on here who'll tell ya I'm as confident as they come.

All I ever seem to meet are timewasters and closeted FA; Guys either come out and act like a kid in a sweet shop and hop from one BBW/SSBBW to the next, or they want to indulge their fantasy for a night whilst the wife and kids are at home.

And when I used to look on line - after I filtered out the men who think it's a nifty idea to send shots of their winkle to impress me - I seemed to always end up in this spiral of conversation
'Wow! I *never* meet anyone of your size, where are all the fat girls?! I only ever get set up with size 12s or under..'
'Well, who sets you up on these dates then?'
'My Friends'
'And have you told your friends you'd prefer fat chicks?'
'Umm...no....thats tricky. They wouldn't understand....'

Oi vey!

Ok, there are some guys who will worship the ground you walk on, but the ones I've some across have unfortunately been.....well...dull, weird and downright creepy.

I dont mean to cast a shadow of general hopelessness onto your plight, but you'll have much more of a blast if you cease looking and let whatever happens, happen. In the meantime, try coming out with us to the BGP events if you want. We have a great time, and you can watch the car crash that is UK-FAs in action.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:57 PM   #23
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Yup Ive had many a todger pic sent to me, like theyre doing me a favour and Id never seen a real live todger before lol
Old 09-18-2008, 02:16 AM   #24
squidgemonster
foolish FA

squidgemonster can now change their title

Hi Im an SSBBW admirer almost in the north of England,three or four miles and I would be in Yorkshire.I have an SSBBW GF who occasionally posts on this site,shes almost 500 lbs and gorgeous with it,although its taken some convincing,however she is starting to like herself,pity we are 280 miles apart as we hate being parted,but my job and daughter ,plus her health and other stuff mean we are only together for 4 days every few weeks.
Anyway I consider you very beautiful too,and I really hope you find your dream guy,and make a lot of friends on the way.
squidgemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:28 AM   #25
diggers1917
Cynical Romantic

diggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized rep

*Waves* Hi.

:bow:
diggers1917 is offline   Reply With Quote