Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-18-2008, 10:15 AM   #26
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Hi! *waves back* eek you're a dalek!
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:38 AM   #27
lovebbws13
Big Bellies & Butts, YUM!

lovebbws13 can now change their title

Well, Pinkylou... I guess it sucks that I'm another one of those darn US guys!
lovebbws13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:58 AM   #28
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Noooo!! Well isnt that the suckiest of all sucky things! Maybe you would like Ireland better? I dunno, and there was me reserving my squishy bits for you *shakes head*
Old 09-18-2008, 11:21 AM   #29
fatstuart1975
Fat Boy Illustrator

fatstuart1975 can now change their title

We're here ;-)

I agree with alot of what's gone before, meeting a bbw or ssbbw in the UK with the same 'fatitude' and confidence as US BBWs and SSBBWs (this is a massive generalisation I know - ofcourse there are big girls in the US that have confidence issues).

I'm currently in a relationship with a BBW (YAY!) she's about 20 stone, but something I've encountered in the past is that my size puts some BBWs and SSBBWs off, I'm 6'4" and about 26-27 stone (my scales don't actually go that high!LOL!) because of course BBWs and SSBBWs aren't necesarilly into fat guys...

Anyway, just wanted to give a shout and wave! BBW and SSBBW loving fat boy in Wales :-)

UK FA's... We're real, not a myth like unicorns or tasty low fat cheese ;-)

Fatstuart
fatstuart1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #30
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

WTF! Unicorns arent real?? *cries*
Old 09-18-2008, 11:46 AM   #31
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a female ssbbw admirer. I am also a very big ssbbw....who is married to the bestest FA in the whole world. He is English and I am American. We live in the UK.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:46 AM   #32
loggamatt

loggamatt does more than just post hot picsloggamatt does more than just post hot picsloggamatt does more than just post hot pics

For every UK SSBBW who says there are no FAs there's a UK FA who says there are no SSBBW We've all just got to figure out a way of meeting each other!

It's stating the obvious perhaps, but BBW dating websites are the way to go... I haven't met many UK SSBBW, but those I have I met online on a dating site.

As for whether the FA in question is a closet FA or not, or wants a serious relationship or not... I think you just have to accept that you're bound to meet a few duds before you meet the right guy. This is just the way of the world I'm afraid. I don't think FAs are inherently more promiscuous than guys who like skinny girls... so I imagine finding a nice guy who wants a relationship is just as hard for skinny girls as it is for SSBBW!

Good luck!
loggamatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:48 AM   #33
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendulous View Post
I can honestly say I've never met an SSBBW, I was beginning to assume there were none on this side of the Atlantic.

Happy to be proved wrong.

What? You NEVER? Ever? ???? half the ssbbws I know in the UK live in London. Maybe you aren't going to the right places.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:55 AM   #34
beginner FA

beginner FA has said some nice things
One right here!

And I actually think the UK is relatively well of in terms of ssbbws. But I do live in Scotland which is the fattest part lol!
beginner FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:03 PM   #35
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

I've seen plenty of girls who, like me would be classed as ssbbw around and about, go loiter outside Evans, you'll see plenty! FA's arent so easy to spot lol
Old 09-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #36
loggamatt

loggamatt does more than just post hot picsloggamatt does more than just post hot picsloggamatt does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou View Post
I've seen plenty of girls who, like me would be classed as ssbbw around and about, go loiter outside Evans, you'll see plenty! FA's arent so easy to spot lol
lol... if only I could figure out how to make loitering outside Evans work for me........

"hey baby, I'm just standing here loitering outside Evans in search of SSBBW and wondered if you'd like to go out for a drink?"

I'm guessing more SSBBW would call the Police than say yes

Mind you, I've always thought I should apply for a job in Evans...........
Old 09-18-2008, 12:23 PM   #37
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

I'd be impressed you would ask me out for a drink! Might be an idea not to loiter for extended periods though lol! So I'm a ssbbw, nice to meet ya!
Old 09-18-2008, 12:24 PM   #38
loggamatt

Quote:
I'd be impressed you would ask me out for a drink! Might be an idea not to loiter for extended periods though lol! So I'm a ssbbw, nice to meet ya!
And I'm a SSBBW admirer, so nice to meet ya too!
Old 09-18-2008, 12:29 PM   #39
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Nice drumming pic btw anyhoo if you go working in Evans...wanna share the staff discount
Old 09-18-2008, 12:30 PM   #40
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Heading off to the nearset Evans store as we speak. I've got some loitering to do.

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #41
loggamatt

Quote:
Nice drumming pic btw anyhoo if you go working in Evans...wanna share the staff discount
Thanks!

And sure... in my imaginary Evans job I offer discounts to all Dimensions members! We'll have to have some kind of secret handshake system so I know who you all are though. Or perhaps the secret sign could be sitting on my lap if you're a Dimensions SSBBW... hmmm... so many possibilities!
Old 09-18-2008, 12:36 PM   #42
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Hehe dont get arrested!
Old 09-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #43
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Or just take me shopping in Evans then Id sit on your lap for all eternity! (jokin)
Old 09-18-2008, 12:42 PM   #44
loggamatt

Quote:
Or just take me shopping in Evans then Id sit on your lap for all eternity! (jokin)
lol... that sounds like a deal. And a forum post is a written contract!!
Old 09-18-2008, 12:46 PM   #45
lovebbws13

So, aside from the guys loitering outside of the stores, is there anything in particular that you ladies can spot that a guy would be an FA?

Okay, and aside from the random t-shirt (saw a post with a guy that had a shirt on that said "I love fat chicks").
Old 09-18-2008, 12:48 PM   #46
loggamatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebbws13 View Post
So, aside from the guys loitering outside of the stores, is there anything in particular that you ladies can spot that a guy would be an FA?

Okay, and aside from the random t-shirt (saw a post with a guy that had a shirt on that said "I love fat chicks").
lol... guys walking into lamp posts/crashing cars as a SSBBW walks by is always a give away...
Old 09-18-2008, 12:49 PM   #47
lovebbws13

Default Picking up a guy

Ladies,

So there are guys like me who are pretty shy about talking to women (aside from posting on message boards like this). If you saw a guy and you thought he would be into you, what is your best pickup move: (1) if you're actually interested in dating, and/or (2) if you just thought it'd be fun to have a fling with him. Answer on whatever your preference would be.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:50 PM   #48
Pixelpops
Oh, The Hazards of Love.

Pixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebbws13 View Post

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=46159

This thread might help you out.

I still think we should consider the badge idea personally.
Pixelpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:50 PM   #49
lovebbws13

oops, I'm an idiot...I meant to start that as a new thread. How do I remove it from here? Help!!
Old 09-18-2008, 01:02 PM   #50
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

If a forum post is a contract...whens the shopping date?? Teehee!