Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-18-2008, 01:02 PM   #51
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

Well, I'm an SSBBW admirer, and I live in Stourport-on-Severn, I love 25 stone + girls, and I am a bit of a feeder too, if the girl is agreeable.
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #52
Anna

Anna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am a American SSBBW married to a amazing English FA, living here in the London area. I have lots of SSBBW friends that are single. They always ask me where are all the good single fa's. So I think I will have to send them to this post.

I do want to say hello to all the Fa's from the UK its nice to know they are out there and are proud to be Fa's.

Anna
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:07 PM   #53
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

If a forum post is a contract...whens the shopping date?? Teehee!
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:07 PM   #54
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou View Post
Or just take me shopping in Evans then Id sit on your lap for all eternity! (jokin)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loggamatt View Post
lol... that sounds like a deal. And a forum post is a written contract!!
you guys, get a room

(I'm kidding lol....or am I?)

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #55
squidge dumpling

squidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
If a forum post is a contract...whens the shopping date?? Teehee!
you go girl lol
squidge dumpling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:24 PM   #56
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumptious_voluptuous View Post
In the meantime, try coming out with us to the BGP events if you want. We have a great time, and you can watch the car crash that is UK-FAs in action.
Oi Miranda!

Crikey... are we really that bad?

Last edited by James; 09-18-2008 at 01:27 PM.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:37 PM   #57
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Apparently so James lol (sorry for double posting dumb wap) Think I scared him off Bexy
Old 09-18-2008, 03:12 PM   #58
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
WTF! Unicorns arent real?? *cries*
Sure they are.

Here is a site who shows how to slaughter them:
rainbowsandunicorns.com
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:48 PM   #59
ssbbwuk

ssbbwuk can now change their title

That is gross Susie
Old 09-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #60
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

No chubby hand pics for you, bad, bad Susie!!
Old 09-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #61
Ben from England

Ben from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I would say don't get me started, but it's too late for that now!

After several years of looking, with no word of crash diets or WLS seeping from my lips, I've given up. And there's about a billion people on here who'll tell ya I'm as confident as they come.

All I ever seem to meet are timewasters and closeted FA; Guys either come out and act like a kid in a sweet shop and hop from one BBW/SSBBW to the next, or they want to indulge their fantasy for a night whilst the wife and kids are at home.

And when I used to look on line - after I filtered out the men who think it's a nifty idea to send shots of their winkle to impress me - I seemed to always end up in this spiral of conversation
'Wow! I *never* meet anyone of your size, where are all the fat girls?! I only ever get set up with size 12s or under..'
'Well, who sets you up on these dates then?'
'My Friends'
'And have you told your friends you'd prefer fat chicks?'
'Umm...no....thats tricky. They wouldn't understand....'

Oi vey!

Ok, there are some guys who will worship the ground you walk on, but the ones I've some across have unfortunately been.....well...dull, weird and downright creepy.

I dont mean to cast a shadow of general hopelessness onto your plight, but you'll have much more of a blast if you cease looking and let whatever happens, happen. In the meantime, try coming out with us to the BGP events if you want. We have a great time, and you can watch the car crash that is UK-FAs in action.
LO effeing L...

God Miranda, that provided my daily dose of jaded condescension. Can skip Jeremy Kyle now.

Sadly, for me at least, a car crash actually is a pretty apt metaphore.

Anyways... Hi, I'm Ben and, as my dims name cannily reveals, I too am floating around these sunny isles.
Ben from England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:57 PM   #62
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Hi Ben...cute dimples
Old 09-19-2008, 04:51 AM   #63
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

*tumbleweed*
Old 09-19-2008, 05:06 AM   #64
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I would say don't get me started, but it's too late for that now!

After several years of looking, with no word of crash diets or WLS seeping from my lips, I've given up. And there's about a billion people on here who'll tell ya I'm as confident as they come.

All I ever seem to meet are timewasters and closeted FA; Guys either come out and act like a kid in a sweet shop and hop from one BBW/SSBBW to the next, or they want to indulge their fantasy for a night whilst the wife and kids are at home.

And when I used to look on line - after I filtered out the men who think it's a nifty idea to send shots of their winkle to impress me - I seemed to always end up in this spiral of conversation
'Wow! I *never* meet anyone of your size, where are all the fat girls?! I only ever get set up with size 12s or under..'
'Well, who sets you up on these dates then?'
'My Friends'
'And have you told your friends you'd prefer fat chicks?'
'Umm...no....thats tricky. They wouldn't understand....'

Oi vey!

Ok, there are some guys who will worship the ground you walk on, but the ones I've some across have unfortunately been.....well...dull, weird and downright creepy.

I dont mean to cast a shadow of general hopelessness onto your plight, but you'll have much more of a blast if you cease looking and let whatever happens, happen. In the meantime, try coming out with us to the BGP events if you want. We have a great time, and you can watch the car crash that is UK-FAs in action.
Preach! It's like that in the US too.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:14 AM   #65
Scrumptious_voluptuous
It must be Gin O'clock!

Scrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Oi Miranda!

Crikey... are we really that bad?
*Points to Ben* Heh heh heh!

Sorry James, you're not ALL as bad as Ben admittedly, but the clubs - to me - are still pretty good to see FAs in action because you get to see people's behaviour. Such as the guys who are just happy to watch fat chicks bounce around and just lurk at the bar, or the one's you know who have tried to chat up everyone else in the room.
Or you get a complete weirdo coming up to you, trying to flirt with you and once he sees he has no luck, he then decides that, no matter what happens, he wont leave the table. They're harder to shake off than a cold in the Arctic.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:57 AM   #66
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

don't give up hope just yet though, or you won't notice the people checking you out and even if you're already confident its a huge boost,

thing is that the more you want something, be it a relationship or more money or a car, anything, the more you want it, the more you subconsciously push it away, in effect because you say "I want a relationship" and your subcounscious follows that to the letter, creating you "wanting a relationship" and so we only perpetuate our wanting.

If you want to find a lasting relationship, find one for a friend but you can't do it because you want one yourself, you have to be sincere.
If you can give that to someone else you are more likely to find one yourself because the act of giving makes your subconsious think you already have it.
Its like if you are in a relationship its always easier to skip to another one because you are still in the period of "having a relationship" whereas to start from not having a relationship is harder because your mind doesn't think you're in one. does that make any sense? well anyway, just don't quit yet
Old 09-19-2008, 06:06 AM   #67
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

I think it makes sense...my tiny brain takes a while to function lol! I have numb butt I need a wander ..
Old 09-19-2008, 07:33 AM   #68
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

There are men over here in the UK who like ssbbw's ( they lurk in the shadows lol ) but i think that they all go looking over in the USA for women. I dont know why they so as we have some stunning ssbbw's over here just sadly i think that most men in the uk think that most supersize women are from the USA but come on boys look round HERE in the UK

Either that or all us girls maybe should start looking for some nice hot tallent in the USA hehe
shazz2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:40 AM   #69
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

I have to admit, in the short stay I had in the UK I honest to God felt like the fattest person in the world. The doors were all small, the rooms tiny, the funiture miniscule and it seemed like the people constantly stared at me and I didn't see a single fat chick or guy there. It was a very odd sensation but then maybe it was because of where I was visiting (the Cotswolds (sp?) ). My sister lived there for 12 years and I know that she felt really out of place (she is tall) and always fat (even though she is average).
So...I honestly never think of the UK as having Fat people. It's just kinda hard for me to wrap my mind around...it just seemed like everyone there was small. Heck, I even felt tall!
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:54 AM   #70
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Hey hey Kitty cat looking fierce in that pic! I dunno, Im not exactly shy and if I thought someone liked me I would ask him out for sure, but I dont see that anyones remotely interested! Even the dating adverts in the paper its the "seeks slim, blonde" guys! Anyhoo if cupid strikes..yay! If not Im still a happy soul so yay too!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:58 AM   #71
diggers1917
Cynical Romantic

diggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Hi! *waves back* eek you're a dalek!
Evil, murderous beings from the planet Skaro need love just as much as SSBBWs*

*Note: not that I'm drawing comparison...but...

:bow:

Last edited by diggers1917; 09-19-2008 at 08:02 AM.
diggers1917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:20 AM   #72
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Diggers my sweet are you saying Im evil or you? Meh evil as you may be, you're an FA...so...hey, how yooou doin Im in a silly mood sowwie!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:26 AM   #73
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

We do have quite a lot of fat people. According to a dims thread I saw a while ago, we're the third fattest nation on the planet. There are plenty of BBWs (and even SSBBWs) that UK FAs can and do date. I happen to have been dating an American SSBBW simply because she was/is the girl I liked and cared about the most, not because she was American! Believe me, it would have been a whole lot easier if she lived 20 minutes , rather than 20 hours by plane and 8 timezones away!

I fully take Miranda's point about the types of guys that can be encountered at the BGP night. Whilst it never really went that way for me, the sweet shop effect is kinda understandable (i'm not defending it, just explaining it) because FAism does get kinda suppressed and emerges a little later than is usually the case. Once a guy is out, it often happens that they will want to make up for lost time. I was talking to a gay friend about this and he seemed to think that the same was true in that community also...
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:45 AM   #74
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Urgh! Serious conversation! *runs out*
Old 09-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #75
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
We do have quite a lot of fat people. According to a dims thread I saw a while ago, we're the third fattest nation on the planet. There are plenty of BBWs (and even SSBBWs) that UK FAs can and do date. I happen to have been dating an American SSBBW simply because she was/is the girl I liked and cared about the most, not because she was American! Believe me, it would have been a whole lot easier if she lived 20 minutes , rather than 20 hours by plane and 8 timezones away!

I fully take Miranda's point about the types of guys that can be encountered at the BGP night. Whilst it never really went that way for me, the sweet shop effect is kinda understandable (i'm not defending it, just explaining it) because FAism does get kinda suppressed and emerges a little later than is usually the case. Once a guy is out, it often happens that they will want to make up for lost time. I was talking to a gay friend about this and he seemed to think that the same was true in that community also...
I'd also like to add that Mike didn't fall in love with me because I was American. He became friends with me online whilst having an English ssbbw girlfriend at that time. Once that relationship ended we decided to move an already great friendship to the next level. So when he found me, he wasn't looking for a girl much less an American girl.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote