Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2008, 02:13 PM   #1
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!
 
IrishBard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: aberystwyth
Posts: 1,125
IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club
Default FA crisis

This is a little complicated. I have been 6 months without a girlfriend, and a few of my friends have tried to help me get back into the swing of things. We were looking around a bar, having a chat, looking at various people, generally relaxing after the mountain of work we completed.

suddenly, Darren grabs me.
"Look over there, Ed!" he said, "Look over there!"
I see a pretty ,thin-ish ,woman, dressed in a sought of hippy-ish dress with a number of different pendents and necklaces.
"Yes, I see her," I replied, "and what of it?"
"Ed, thats Cathrine, a girl in my lectures. Exceptionally bright, wonderfully funny, charming, patient, and drop dead gorgeous. Go on, ask her out, she's single, give it a chance."
"Well, I would," I replied, "but, really, she's not my type."
"Ed, I know you prefer bigger women, But trust me, you two would work really well together. She's doing joint honours psychology and media, she might be able to get that book of yours out into the open."
"I'm still not sure," I said again, "I mean, after Harriet (Previous girlfriend, witty, cunning, patient, if slightly mad, 214.6lbs BBW), I really can't see myself being with anyone under 150lbs."

and then the big question is dropped.
"Ed, This stems a little further back than Harriet," Darren said, "Could it be that your love of plus-sized women is down to a latent rebelion against your mothers obsession with loosing weight?"
I thought about it. Maybe it was the case. Maybe the root of my FA-ism is a bit of teenage rebellion which has stayed on, along with my total rejection of Barry White. It has began to make me think about my Identity as a FA.

Now, I am not an FA in a traditional sense, and one of the key advocators of "All women are beautiful", but I mainly prompt it in the sense of "Fat women are beautiful" as well. I'm always going out with fat women, building their confidence, whilst inside the "deviants preferences" club, talking to people who have only recently discovered their FA-ism. So could this all be stemming from the fact that my mother was a slight health obsessive and I'm still rebelling?

My mother is a lovely caring person (the kind that will go to soup kitchens at christmas, new years and easter to help feed the homeless), so its not so much that she's a nazified health tyrant, but she does hold a few conservative veiws on fat people in some respects (drain on the NHS (thought she says that about smokers and alcoholics), getting a bit of exercise never hurt anybody, some peoples don't eat their vegatable when they should). So is it because there is still a little bit of teenager inside of me wanted to rebel further, or is my FA status something that seems right for me from the start?
__________________
(BBW-SWAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
SSBBW-CHWAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!) *eliminated*

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~
 
No-No-Badkitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North East Georgia
Posts: 825
No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBard View Post
"Could it be that your love of plus-sized women is down to a latent rebelion against your mothers obsession with loosing weight?"


You know what? Who cares. Who cares WHY you just love fat chicks. If that's what makes you happy, go with it.
If we psycho-analyzed every movement we made we'd never enjoy life.

Just my opinion...
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:19 PM   #3
bexy
is red again <3
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,850
bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

ok take a breath lol!

you are over complicating things here.

you are attracted to whom you are attracted to.

if you like a fat girl, its because chemical receptors inside of your brain (and lets face it, your pants) tell you she is sexy.
the same can be said if you see a smaller girl and find her sexy. it is a natural reaction, a knee jerk reaction, a reflex if you will...

people try to find rhyme and reason behind everything.

you are not a traitor to the cause if you date someone slimmer than usual.

if you have similar interests, or basically if you just like a person, and there is nothing stopping you dating like a husband or restraining order lol, do it.

don't worry about anything else, the world is a difficult enough place without trying to analyse why and how we do the things we do.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:49 PM   #4
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 10,129
mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I agree with Bexy. Just enjoy whatever/whomever you like.

Now, I would think a little more about your saying, " I'm always going out with fat women, building their confidence ". No person wants to be a project, no matter the degree of positive that can from it. Maybe keep that in mind and you might find yourself struggling less.

Let your dating be a bit more organic in how you approach it. In fact, don't think at all. Ok, maybe you should not go that far. Heh.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:49 PM   #5
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!
 
Fascinita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,162
Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

If you're worried that you're still tied to mom and that you've failed to grow up, I have good news: NOBODY ever gets away from mom. When you're rejecting mom, you're tied to mom. When you're close to mom, you're tied to mom. When you find out you're adopted and it's a shock and you wonder who your "real" mom is, you're tied to mom--maybe even to two moms!

It's simple. Mom never goes away, even when she goes away.

You're no different from anyone.

Enjoy your life. Assuming you're a relatively sane, functioning person who doesn't go around hurting others willi nilly, you'll be doing no worse than the rest of humanity if you just try to find a little piece of happiness on your terms.

There's nothing wrong with liking fat women. There's no "ulterior" motive to find, unless you suddenly start believing that there is. You may as well ask why you do or like anything at all. At some point, you have to stop contemplating and start living.

Good luck.
__________________
......................
|:| Sponsor a puppy or kitten. |:|
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
Chimpi
into the shining sun
 
Chimpi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Distracted
Posts: 2,815
Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Where I have many days where I analyze/over-analyze things as well, right now I'm very inclined to just say "If you like a girl, try and get to know her. If she's fat, she's fat. If she's thin, she's thin. What matters is that you like her, are interested in her or would like to find out more about her."
Simple.

It's possible that you're still "rebellious" in that sense, but you like fat women. You find them attractive. You most likely will never know the exact reason why you are a "Fat Admirer," but as Badkitty said, what does it matter?
Chimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:06 PM   #7
T_Devil
A Happy Disaster
 
T_Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell.
Posts: 710
T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Wow.
Kind of reminds me of the chorus of Seasons in the Abyss by Slayer:

Close your eyes
Look deep in your soul
Step outside yourself a
And let your mind go
Frozen eyes stare deep in your mind as you die

Close your eyes
And forget your name
Step outside yourslef
And let your throughts drain
As you go insane...insane


Dude, you have two choices. Pick this apart so badly that you begin to pull at the fabric of your entire being, which I do not recommend because there are things in every bodies personality that can trigger self destruction.

OR

You can just leave it be and be happy with it.
__________________
I pray to the BBW Gods. They deliver! :bow:
T_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:45 PM   #8
goodthings
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: mostly in my mind
Posts: 388
goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board
Default not such a crisis...

Ahhh, don't over think it. If you like the girl, ask her out, if you don't, don't.

Also you do not need to be involved in "fetish" to be attracted to big women. My guy is not a FA, but he says he loves me and that I am the only fat girl he has loved. However, he lives in London, UK and we have not met in person yet, so that may change when we do, although I don't think it will as I am prettier in person and have a lovely warm, squooshy and nice-smelling body. And I am much prettier in person (or so I have been told).

We cannot help who we are attracted to and you will not have to give up your membership in the fellow of "boys who like fat girls". I love my Englishman, but that does not mean I do not love my Canadian men too, not sure if that makes sense or not, but hope it helps.

For those that are wondering how I could have a bf and be looking to score, we are not "official" until we meet and can see if we love actually love eachother or just the thought of eachother.
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:55 PM   #9
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"
 
wrestlingguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,627
wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I like fat women because they remind me of my mom..........
__________________
"O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet." ~ Saint Augustine
wrestlingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:15 PM   #10
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,064
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Just curious....did you ever go into this type of deep introspection before your friend tried to push a woman you weren't interested in on you and question your preferences as being some "teenage rebellion"?

Funny, you are questioning yourself, your past, your mother and your preferences...yet I saw nothing where you stopped to question your friends motives.....dare I say you might have been manipulated on some level?
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:16 PM   #11
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!
 
Lastminute.Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 'Ampshire
Posts: 781
Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed
Default

ok, what if it is true, what if your cognitive choice to date fat girls lies in a simple rebellion?
what difference does it make to who you are?
would you go back and live your life differently?
are you happy with who you are right now?
how are you different from other people;people whos preference is dictated by the media?

in summation, does it matter where the origin of your ideals lie, if you are happy to live them?
__________________
Need nothing, desire everything, choose what happens.
Lastminute.Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #12
southernfa
 
southernfa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 364
southernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticed
Default Alternate Spin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
If you're worried that you're still tied to mom and that you've failed to grow up, I have good news: NOBODY ever gets away from mom. When you're rejecting mom, you're tied to mom. When you're close to mom, you're tied to mom. When you find out you're adopted and it's a shock and you wonder who your "real" mom is, you're tied to mom--maybe even to two moms!

It's simple. Mom never goes away, even when she goes away.
I'd suggest that for the OP to form any durable relationship with anyone, he would need to resolve any outstanding issues re his mother. Part of growing up and settling down is severing the 'umbilical cord' and both mother and son have to deal with that as, at least in my observation, wives and SOs aren't that good at sharing. In most cases, one relationship, surely, needs to come first.
southernfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:35 PM   #13
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!
 
Fascinita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,162
Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernfa View Post
I'd suggest that for the OP to form any durable relationship with anyone, he would need to resolve any outstanding issues re his mother. Part of growing up and settling down is severing the 'umbilical cord' and both mother and son have to deal with that as, at least in my observation, wives and SOs aren't that good at sharing. In most cases, one relationship, surely, needs to come first.
Not like you to jump the gun and draw wild inferences from the broad strokes of a situation, dear southern.

And I'm not sure that wives and girlfriends want to be substitutes for the mother that's been severed away.

I'm not sure you understand that I wasn't talking about hanging around mom well into your 60s.

As Thackeray says, "Mother is the name for God on the hearts and lips of little children." No matter how you slice it, the mother is one's creator. That's a very profound tie. Even when you're defining yourself as someone who has grown up and "severed the umbilical chord," the fact is, you're still defined in relationship to mother. There's no getting away from it. "Issues" may be resolved, and yet, there is always mother, who gave you life. No amount of neurotic fretting over whether one is really finally free or not can obliterate that simple truth.

I would add, too, that independence from momma is not only an issue for sons. Daughters experience similar crises. (I bet you saw that coming )

I do think that this OP might be better served trying to figure out how to sever the umbilical chord to his friends' opinions of what he should do, than worry whether his sexual preferences are really just a way of trying to control his mom.
__________________
......................
|:| Sponsor a puppy or kitten. |:|
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #14
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 965
UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

I can't figure out why I'm an FA. I don't care to. In fact, there was never a day in my life in which I wondered why I was born with the orientation I have, and I've been aware of my orientation since I was about 4 or 5. We had NO fat women in my schools growing up. The parties I went to were fun, but there were never any girls that I would have considered dating. Every one hooked up while I looked after the friends who drank too much, and still, I never wondered why I was born with this. I knew that my time would soon come, and I'm currently making the most of it whenever I attend a bash or whenever I attend one of Wrestlinguy's wrestling shows in south NJ (like tomorrow's, for example!!). During moments like that, and during the moments that I shared with Melissa before we split up, or during any of the moments I spent with some very special ladies at the last two bashes I attended in Boston this summer, I, as an FA, felt blessed...not confused.

As an FA, I am in a minority when compared to my peers. But as an FA, I also feel elite...for none of my friends know the soothing feeling of being wrapped up in the enticing softness of a 400lb woman; we are an elite fraternity.

In my experiences in recent years, the best way to overcome this "FA crisis" is to do it while being ready to pie-face someone. Case in point, if one of my friends were to point out that thin woman from the lecture you spoke of and nudge me to talk to her, depending on how many drinks I've had, my response would probably be "I'll talk to her once she's 200lbs heavier". Go ahead and be militant if you feel that it gives your confidence that extra boost, but whenever a friend tries to push you off on a skinny girl, you gotta ask them what the fuck is wrong with THEM.
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #15
gangstadawg
the wanderer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,289
gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
I can't figure out why I'm an FA. I don't care to. In fact, there was never a day in my life in which I wondered why I was born with the orientation I have, and I've been aware of my orientation since I was about 4 or 5. We had NO fat women in my schools growing up. The parties I went to were fun, but there were never any girls that I would have considered dating. Every one hooked up while I looked after the friends who drank too much, and still, I never wondered why I was born with this. I knew that my time would soon come, and I'm currently making the most of it whenever I attend a bash or whenever I attend one of Wrestlinguy's wrestling shows in south NJ (like tomorrow's, for example!!). During moments like that, and during the moments that I shared with Melissa before we split up, or during any of the moments I spent with some very special ladies at the last two bashes I attended in Boston this summer, I, as an FA, felt blessed...not confused.

As an FA, I am in a minority when compared to my peers. But as an FA, I also feel elite...for none of my friends know the soothing feeling of being wrapped up in the enticing softness of a 400lb woman; we are an elite fraternity.

In my experiences in recent years, the best way to overcome this "FA crisis" is to do it while being ready to pie-face someone. Case in point, if one of my friends were to point out that thin woman from the lecture you spoke of and nudge me to talk to her, depending on how many drinks I've had, my response would probably be "I'll talk to her once she's 200lbs heavier". Go ahead and be militant if you feel that it gives your confidence that extra boost, but whenever a friend tries to push you off on a skinny girl, you gotta ask them what the fuck is wrong with THEM.
or tell em why dont they go talk to that thin girl.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:49 PM   #16
olwen
Disco Bear
 
olwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,966
olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

I agree with the others. Who gives a flying fuck why you like fat girls. Why does your friend feel the need to justify it in his mind. Sounds like he doesn't really respect your choices if he feels the need to hook you up with someone he knows isn't your type.

But there's also no reason why you shouldn't try dating her....just...don't settle either. It wouldn't be fair to her to use her to experiment with your desires. If she picked up on the fact that you prefer fat women, she'd wonder why you'd be interested in her in the first place. Then you might have to have a very unpleasant conversation.

The point is, You like what you like. Trying to figure out why is an exercise in futility. Just live, enjoy life, and don't worry about it so much.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:51 PM   #17
olwen
Disco Bear
 
olwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,966
olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Devil View Post
Wow.
Kind of reminds me of the chorus of Seasons in the Abyss by Slayer:

Close your eyes
Look deep in your soul
Step outside yourself a
And let your mind go
Frozen eyes stare deep in your mind as you die

Close your eyes
And forget your name
Step outside yourslef
And let your throughts drain
As you go insane...insane


Dude, you have two choices. Pick this apart so badly that you begin to pull at the fabric of your entire being, which I do not recommend because there are things in every bodies personality that can trigger self destruction.

OR

You can just leave it be and be happy with it.
Now I just want to pull out my slayer albums.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:06 PM   #18
southernfa
 
southernfa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 364
southernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticedsouthernfa never has a post go unnoticed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Not like you to jump the gun and draw wild inferences from the broad strokes of a situation, dear southern.
Wanna see my diploma from the Dr Phil school of long distance diagnosis?!?

Having four, at last count, mother-in-laws, I have seen some variety in these relationships but will happily concede I understand no more about them then your average male.

Perhaps ignorance really is bliss!

Last edited by southernfa; 09-27-2008 at 02:09 PM.
southernfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:33 PM   #19
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!
 
IrishBard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: aberystwyth
Posts: 1,125
IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club
Default Ok, some stuff that needs clearing up.

1. Have you ever had one of those moments where you start to question why you are who you are? I'm having one right now.

2. Darren is a good friend, I've known him since college, and He's always been open with me. I doubt he has some kind of ulterior motive, he generally accepts the fact I have my preferences, like he has his (furry!).

3. It's not like it hasn't been obvious that I've dropped out of the swing of relationships. I start to blush whenever girls, (who I've never met before mostly, but even some who I have) and ramble as well, before doing something so awkward that I want the world to swallow me whole. Mitch has taken me clubbing (ending in a small fight), Darren, justin and Mel have taken me to gigs (ending in accident and emergency, often from trying to chat up a huge bikers girlfriend), I've even raised my thoughts about dating online (not a good move, they say, you end up with stalkers!)

yeah... ok
__________________
(BBW-SWAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
SSBBW-CHWAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!) *eliminated*

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:17 PM   #20
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn
 
goofy girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Providence
Posts: 4,216
goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

I think we all have those moments where we wonder why about ourselves, and that's fine. I think there is just concern the way it came across as you sort of came to a screeching halt before you get yourself figured out, so to speak.

If you want to try to understand why you are attracted to bigger women, go for it. But more than likely, you will probably just drive yourself even more crazy trying to figure out WHY you are attracted to bigger women then accepting that you are attracted to them.

Also, if you finally realize "hey, I feel this way because of my Mom"..is it going to change who you are now?
__________________
Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. - Confucius
goofy girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:00 PM   #21
Mac5689
 
Mac5689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mastic Ny
Posts: 229
Mac5689 can now change their title
Default

what is a "traditional" FA anyway?, i never heard of one before. lol
__________________
my Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FatAdmirerAnonymous/
Mac5689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:09 PM   #22
Fuzzy Necromancer
 
Fuzzy Necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Media, PA
Posts: 1,498
Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Just curious....did you ever go into this type of deep introspection before your friend tried to push a woman you weren't interested in on you and question your preferences as being some "teenage rebellion"?

Funny, you are questioning yourself, your past, your mother and your preferences...yet I saw nothing where you stopped to question your friends motives.....dare I say you might have been manipulated on some level?

Here here!

It is often the habit of so-called friends to browbeat, decieve, and manipulate, ESPECIALLY when they think they are doing you good by finding you a "good match".

Stab your "friend" in the "kidneys" and see if he's so sure your "preference" comes from "teen rebellion" then.
__________________
"Well, for heaven's sake, Roberts Lewis Stephenson, what are you doing in here?"
-Ruth Harrison, Reference Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #23
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell
 
Elfcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bay Point, CA
Posts: 794
Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed
Default Not To Mention...

Not to mention how distasteful this friend is being by saying, basically, "Go date her, and she might get your book published." Ummm, you can't ask a woman to help you get published without courting her? What fucking century are we in pray tell?
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:18 AM   #24
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/
 
exile in thighville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,993
exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBard View Post
This is a little complicated. I have been 6 months without a girlfriend, and a few of my friends have tried to help me get back into the swing of things. We were looking around a bar, having a chat, looking at various people, generally relaxing after the mountain of work we completed.

suddenly, Darren grabs me.
"Look over there, Ed!" he said, "Look over there!"
I see a pretty ,thin-ish ,woman, dressed in a sought of hippy-ish dress with a number of different pendents and necklaces.
"Yes, I see her," I replied, "and what of it?"
"Ed, thats Cathrine, a girl in my lectures. Exceptionally bright, wonderfully funny, charming, patient, and drop dead gorgeous. Go on, ask her out, she's single, give it a chance."
"Well, I would," I replied, "but, really, she's not my type."
"Ed, I know you prefer bigger women, But trust me, you two would work really well together. She's doing joint honours psychology and media, she might be able to get that book of yours out into the open."
"I'm still not sure," I said again, "I mean, after Harriet (Previous girlfriend, witty, cunning, patient, if slightly mad, 214.6lbs BBW), I really can't see myself being with anyone under 150lbs."

and then the big question is dropped.
"Ed, This stems a little further back than Harriet," Darren said, "Could it be that your love of plus-sized women is down to a latent rebelion against your mothers obsession with loosing weight?"
I thought about it. Maybe it was the case. Maybe the root of my FA-ism is a bit of teenage rebellion which has stayed on, along with my total rejection of Barry White. It has began to make me think about my Identity as a FA.

Now, I am not an FA in a traditional sense, and one of the key advocators of "All women are beautiful", but I mainly prompt it in the sense of "Fat women are beautiful" as well. I'm always going out with fat women, building their confidence, whilst inside the "deviants preferences" club, talking to people who have only recently discovered their FA-ism. So could this all be stemming from the fact that my mother was a slight health obsessive and I'm still rebelling?

My mother is a lovely caring person (the kind that will go to soup kitchens at christmas, new years and easter to help feed the homeless), so its not so much that she's a nazified health tyrant, but she does hold a few conservative veiws on fat people in some respects (drain on the NHS (thought she says that about smokers and alcoholics), getting a bit of exercise never hurt anybody, some peoples don't eat their vegatable when they should). So is it because there is still a little bit of teenager inside of me wanted to rebel further, or is my FA status something that seems right for me from the start?
I did my Freud homework a long time ago personally. It doesn't matter in the end, you can't change it. Also, I think your friend is a bit of an a-hole to imply that your sexuality is in some way in need of psychological facing-down. Ask him if he likes big tits to rebel against his mom's flat chest.

On a final note, if you really think all women are beautiful...if you're really bisizual...you should go out with the thin chick.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:37 AM   #25
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!
 
IrishBard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: aberystwyth
Posts: 1,125
IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club
Default

I did, as it happens...

a few days later, Cathrine thought I was coming on to hard and gave the death sentence
"I like you, ed, but lets just be friends."

_|_
|
|

R.I.P confidence.
__________________
(BBW-SWAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
SSBBW-CHWAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!) *eliminated*

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.