Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-27-2008, 08:30 AM   #1
400lbs

400lbs has said some nice things
Default XWG stories

what's everyones favourite stories? for me, it's gotta be XWG, preferably realistic and gradual. i remember the first XWG story i read; it made me realise i wasn't alone. it was tammi by bruce powell, still a fav. and i looooove judy's heaven of food, the fattest girl in the world and a young swedish girl. any thoughts/recommendations?
400lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:15 PM   #2
Dwavenhobble

Dwavenhobble has said some nice things

I like xwg stuff if its done well, and not rushed I mean the best xwg stuff ive read has been chaptered stories where the gain was graduated in each, I hate it when the jump from 400lbs to 700lbs or such in about 2 paragraphs, where the point in the jumping, you might aswell write a slower gain as it has more effect
Dwavenhobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
blubrluvr
Practical Conservative

blubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm rather partial to the works of "The Studio". "Katy" and "Geneva" are his best work in my opinion.
blubrluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:22 AM   #4
Luv Gaining Ladies

Luv Gaining Ladies has said some nice things

"She" by steve (aka). I wish he had written more.
Luv Gaining Ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:39 AM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubrluvr View Post
I'm rather partial to the works of "The Studio". "Katy" and "Geneva" are his best work in my opinion.
First off, your avatar rules.

Second......The Mountain of Geneva was what got me intrigued with the whole concept of feederism back when I was 17 and just becoming an F/A. The story itself is nothing too outrageous but try being 17 and reading about a woman going from 200 to 1,000 lbs lol
Old 10-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #6
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

me, its got to fantasy xwg. Completely off the wall stuff, like
"Sandy was busy eating her sandwich when a small blue pigeon burst out the sandwich with an oink, ruffled its feathers made of marizpan, and she gained 600lbs of warm, soft fat."

well, maybe not quiet that out of the ordinary.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:48 PM   #7
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBard View Post
me, its got to fantasy xwg. Completely off the wall stuff, like
"Sandy was busy eating her sandwich when a small blue pigeon burst out the sandwich with an oink, ruffled its feathers made of marizpan, and she gained 600lbs of warm, soft fat."
i think i like where this story is going.
OMG THEN WHAT HAPPEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:53 AM   #8
aka

aka has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Gaining Ladies View Post
"She" by steve (aka). I wish he had written more.
Thank you, I'm glad you like my story. I have, in fact, written more and they are available for perusal here: http://steve-aka.deviantart.com/
aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #9
BTB
a nut, but not just a nut

BTB can now change their title
Default re

The most important aspect is that it is not only a change in weight but in Attitude as well.
This is why I like the stories by Weightwatcher and J.P. as well as different they might appear, because they are reaching over the pure gaining aspect, they are Stories of Change.

Although I have a weak spot for the pure gaining from time to time.

And Denial is great fun to read, great depicted in Sickstars Bed and breakfast.
BTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:32 PM   #10
blubrluvr
Practical Conservative

blubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Actually, I like nice descriptive narratives of supersize bodies in motion. The flesh of a supersize woman takes on a life of it's own.
blubrluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #11
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I'm a big fan of Admirer and Mollycoddles. It's hard to pick a favorite story, though.

[rant]
What I don't like is stories that skip right to 400+ pounds as if there are no stages of weight gain between waif and supersized. I'm also not a big fan of extreme fantasy where fat just sort of appears out of thin air. My least favorite xwg story would have a passage like, " ... when she got home she ate the cookie with the formula in it. Her metabolism was slowed so that all the calories she had consumed were instantly turned to fat and she gained 350 lbs. She was extremely turned on by the feeling of her arms broadenning and dimpling, her breasts expanding through the alphabet... etc." I guess that makes me the exact opposite of Irishbard and Disconnectedsmile.
[/rant]
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:15 AM   #12
Dwavenhobble

Dwavenhobble has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
I'm a big fan of Admirer and Mollycoddles. It's hard to pick a favorite story, though.

[rant]
What I don't like is stories that skip right to 400+ pounds as if there are no stages of weight gain between waif and supersized. I'm also not a big fan of extreme fantasy where fat just sort of appears out of thin air. My least favorite xwg story would have a passage like, " ... when she got home she ate the cookie with the formula in it. Her metabolism was slowed so that all the calories she had consumed were instantly turned to fat and she gained 350 lbs. She was extremely turned on by the feeling of her arms broadenning and dimpling, her breasts expanding through the alphabet... etc." I guess that makes me the exact opposite of Irishbard and Disconnectedsmile.
[/rant]
yeh I hate that kind of weight gain thing, I think Mollycoddles has got it mostly right, the only story where the gain is skipped over is the Amber series, but thats designed to concentrate on the higher end of the weight spectrum hence theres alot of it skipped till shes about 300lbs, actually having written two add on stories for the Amber series (the thirds on the way so dont worry it will get done eventually) Im trying to fill in a few gaps between the stories and in the future Im thinking of filling in between the first few just to flesh the gain out so to speak
Dwavenhobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:59 AM   #13
Sam King

Sam King has said some nice things
Default The Curious Dance Attendees

"The Curious Dance Attendees"
from the author unknown stories section is one of my favorite Natural XWG stories

Sam
Sam King is offline   Reply With Quote