Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-28-2008, 12:55 AM   #1
400lbs

400lbs has said some nice things
Default do you remeber...

the first time you realised you were an fa/feedee/feeder/completley obsessed with fat?(mmmm..even the word makes me horny...)
for me, it was the first time i masturbated (sorry if that's too much information)
i was 13, and one night in bed i was reading a book called "the switch" by anthony horowitz. in it, there is a paragraph describing a fat belly, "with six rolls wobbling like jelly in different directions" and descriptions of a junk food binge...needless to say, i returned to the book many times i also remember reading my first weight gain story (tammi) and being overwhelmed by bliss...discuss
400lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:10 AM   #2
TheOwl
Not so wise

TheOwl has said some nice things

The whole when I realised I was an FA can be a tricky question.

Now in my first year of middle school I remember I would fantasise about a girl in one of my classes getting fatter. She was one of the first girls to start developing breasts and I imagined them and the rest of her kept on getting bigger.

In the next few years I came to realise that most of the other boys seemed fascinated by the whole breast thing as well, but maybe these thoughts that I was having about bigger everything else as well maybe was a little bit weird. Those that were fatter were so often ridiculed for it; therefore I kept my opinions to myself and in some ways even suppressed them.

At about sixteen we got at home our first internet connection, (How slow it was back then) and I found myself looking at sites like Scoreland and Top Heavy. I would always find myself gravitating to the women on there that had a bit of a belly to go with there large breasts. I could convince myself to a point that yes I was just a breasts man, there are plenty of those.

It was not until I was nineteen that I stumbled across a link that took me to Expanding Star by Melanie Bell right here on dimensions; from there I started looking at lots of the other stories and then made my way into these forums. It was the first time I realised that although this maybe a relatively small community, I at least was not the only person out there that thought that way. It was then I could class my self as an FA as it was not until then that I knew what one was.

It was the reassurance from this and other sites I found shortly after that gave me the confidence to start dating BBW’s and become more open about what it was I liked.

I was clearly right from when I first started thinking about girls in a sexual way an FA, I just did not know what it was or that it was not wrong to be that way.
TheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:21 AM   #3
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400lbs View Post
the first time you realised you were an fa/feedee/feeder/completley obsessed with fat?(mmmm..even the word makes me horny...)
for me, it was the first time i masturbated (sorry if that's too much information)
i was 13, and one night in bed i was reading a book called "the switch" by anthony horowitz. in it, there is a paragraph describing a fat belly, "with six rolls wobbling like jelly in different directions" and descriptions of a junk food binge...needless to say, i returned to the book many times i also remember reading my first weight gain story (tammi) and being overwhelmed by bliss...discuss
Um, that's basically my exact story word for word other than the fact I am born and raised over here in the states. That's crazy!
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:59 AM   #4
applemac

applemac has said some nice things

I'm pretty sure that the whole fat concept has always interested me ever since I was very young. Growing up, my mother always talked about how disgusting fat people were and would always talk about how horrible of a thing it is to be fat, (even though she never has been). I don't think I really realized that I was attracted to bigger girls until I was about 15 or so. When I first started to notice the attraction, it was only the slightly chubby/fairly plump girls that I would really find myself attracted to. As time passed, my size preference seemed to increase. Now I am 19 and think many extra large women are incredibly sexy (Though women of all sizes are beautiful) This site has also probably helped a great deal to open up my mind.
applemac is offline   Reply With Quote