Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-28-2008, 01:05 AM   #1
400lbs

400lbs has said some nice things
Default weight divisions

firstly, sorry if i'm overdoing the questionairre posts..but i'm new and i'm soooooo curious...
so, does anyone else have 'weight divisions?' by this i mean arbitrary categorys of fat...maybe i'm anal but i find this sooo arousing...my own
under 250 lbs - skinny
250 - 300 - curvy
300 - 350 - chubby
350 - 400 - really chubby
400 - 500 - fat
500 - 600 - really fat
600 - 700 - obese
700 plus - really obese
400lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400lbs View Post
...maybe i'm anal
You're anal.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:39 PM   #3
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I second mango....

and really...being new and coming out with a question like that...bit trollish?

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:19 PM   #4
MancFA
Pride of the North

MancFA can now change their title

I third mango
MancFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #5
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love mango..cos he loves rocky horror

oh and also, according to that weight system category thingy I am only chubby!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 09-28-2008 at 02:37 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #6
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

anal? How about banal. 400lbs, I'm honestly not sure why you find that sort of classification system usefull. I like to think of myself as an open minded person, but I don't get the whole number as a turn on thing. Why reduce anyone's sexual self to a number when there's so :ahem: much more.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #7
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

sixth on Mango's statement.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #8
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Attitudes toward poster of topics like this and number of posts that user has:

0-50 posts: Trolling
51-150 posts: Trolling
151-500 posts: Lame
501-2500: Dude, please stop
2501-10000: Nope, still not endearing
10001-50000: EPIC TROLL
Old 09-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #9
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm just glad to be chubby for once instead of morbidly obese. Thanks, 400 lbs!
Old 09-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #10
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

lol, Im curvy?????

"arbitrary categorys of fat...maybe i'm anal but i find this sooo arousing"

Lol, after the use of the word 'arbitrary' I was really hoping for some great use of language for description, that would have made me think of someway someone could get aroused from that...but alas.......there was none! lol!
Old 09-28-2008, 03:07 PM   #11
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
firstly, sorry if i'm overdoing the questionairre posts..but i'm new and i'm soooooo curious...
so, does anyone else have 'weight divisions?' by this i mean arbitrary categorys of fat...maybe i'm anal but i find this sooo arousing...my own
under 250 lbs - skinny
250 - 300 - curvy
300 - 350 - chubby
400 - 500 - fat
500 - 600 - really fat
600 - 700 - obese
700 plus - really obese
Are these people 8 feet tall?

249 pounds is NEVER skinny. And 350 is most definitely fat.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:15 PM   #12
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
Are these people 8 feet tall?

249 pounds is NEVER skinny. And 350 is most definitely fat.
Dating Manute Bol never seemed so hot.

Old 09-28-2008, 03:16 PM   #13
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
under 250 lbs - skinny
250 - 300 - curvy
300 - 350 - chubby
400 - 500 - fat
500 - 600 - really fat
600 - 700 - obese
700 plus - really obese
I think numbers appeal to men more than women, so i don't have anything like that. But I do like being "really chubby"
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:24 PM   #14
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

The guy comes out on a public forum where weight is ok to be discussed and gives his opinion.....and everyone wants him thrown out.

Why don't y'all put white powdered wigs on and say he should be hanged from the gallows?

I don't agree with his weight descriptions but the dude has a right to an opinon, its not like he put this on the main board or the lounge.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:33 PM   #15
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
The guy comes out on a public forum where weight is ok to be discussed and gives his opinion.....and everyone wants him thrown out.

Why don't y'all put white powdered wigs on and say he should be hanged from the gallows?

I don't agree with his weight descriptions but the dude has a right to an opinon, its not like he put this on the main board or the lounge.
Sorry Hayes, but as a woman who's been reduced to a number by more than one past lover, I gotta say, and I'm speaking from personal experience here, it isn't pleasant to be considered in that way. It made me feel like I was a glob of fat and not a whole person. It's a surefire way to alienate your lover, no matter how comfortable she is with her body. I'm sure it's possible for a woman to be turned on by her own weight number, but I doubt that's THE turn on for her especially if she's livin in her own fat body and she has other apparent things she can appreciate.

So, you know, Sure, fine, let it be a turn on, but there's got to be a better way to express it.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:35 PM   #16
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post

omg the moon must be blue, cos I agree with you here, Khayes . I replied to his question so that at least one person hadn't been rude or mocking.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:38 PM   #17
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Sorry Hayes, but as a woman who's been reduced to a number by more than one past lover, I gotta say, and I'm speaking from personal experience here, it isn't pleasant to be considered in that way. It made me feel like I was a glob of fat and not a whole person. It's a surefire way to alienate your lover, no matter how comfortable she is with her body. I'm sure it's possible for a woman to be turned on by her own weight number, but I doubt that's THE turn on for her especially if she's livin in her own fat body and she has other apparent things she can appreciate.

So, you know, Sure, fine, let it be a turn on, but there's got to be a better way to express it.
I almost always agree with your posts Olwen but here the guy was just being general, he wasnt applying that chart to someone in particular and objectifying her. It might appear immature or badly thought out, but he wasn't trying to be rude or anything. If anything he's just guilty of being over enthusiastic. I even looked to see where I was in his chart, and had a giggle. It's just a bit of fun and I wouldnt ever feel objectified by that.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:25 PM   #18
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
omg the moon must be blue, cos I agree with you here, Khayes . I replied to his question so that at least one person hadn't been rude or mocking.
*sings* Blue Mooooooooooon, you saw me standing alone :-)
Old 09-28-2008, 05:27 PM   #19
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Looks like I'm in the Curvy relegation zone. Oh well, down to Conference National.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:43 PM   #20
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
Looks like I'm in the Curvy relegation zone. Oh well, down to Conference National.
I'm skinny apparently, down to Local IBEW Halls for me.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:43 PM   #21
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I almost always agree with your posts Olwen but here the guy was just being general, he wasnt applying that chart to someone in particular and objectifying her. It might appear immature or badly thought out, but he wasn't trying to be rude or anything. If anything he's just guilty of being over enthusiastic. I even looked to see where I was in his chart, and had a giggle. It's just a bit of fun and I wouldnt ever feel objectified by that.
I hear what you're saying Ruby, and I'd agree if the words "so arousing" hadn't appeared in the OP. I know you've been around these parts longer than I have, and you've probably had time to adjust, but the frequency of posts like this is starting to get to me. A few months ago I'd have found them amusing, but now I'm starting to feel a bit put off. I feel like it never ends. It's good that people love fat and all, but man, what a way to express it.

And yeah, I know, patience and more patience....I will sincerely try.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:06 PM   #22
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have two classifications. Wood, and no wood.