Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 10-01-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Your Ultimate Size Acceptance Experience?

What would you consider the ultimate BBW/BHM event? Something that all Size loving folks should experience at least one... Is it a regional Bash? or or an event like Mashpotality or Favorite "Size Friendly" Restaurant?
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:12 PM   #2
Flyin Lilac
Jumped-up fahk.

Flyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going on

For me it would be the joy of calling a travel agent, booking a flight to wherever, and not having to buy two seats because on all the planes they'd be wide, comfy and armless.

... and then I woke up.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #3
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

For me it is definately the Vegas BBW Bash. I remember my first day walking into the Stardust and seeing all those big women with such confidence. They were smiling, laughing, wearing sexy clothes, and walking with their heads held up high. it was so intoxicating, and contagious. I left there at the end of the week with a whole new appreciation for myself and other bbw's.

Last edited by Lovelyone; 10-01-2008 at 10:55 PM.
Lovelyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would say being able to go to the Vegas bash, thats the realistic size acceptance experience in my personal opinion.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:51 PM   #5
SpecialK

SpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Las Vegas BBW Bash. Without question!

It has changed who I am and I shudder to think who or where I'd be today if I'd never attended.
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote