Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #226
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm wishing I had some queer folk in my life right now!!! In Boise, most of my friends....no all of my friends are queer, lol....and I miss the vibe No, not that vibe hehe
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:11 PM   #227
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

Thanks for the welcome, Activistftgirl and Bexy. And may I say, Bexy, that you're extremely lucky to have a great guy like George. He's a great looking guy and makes a really cute girl too!

Quote:
One of my dreams is to go out dressed up and just walk around town dressed but we have yet to do it, mostly cause I chicken out, but we have been out with me in like say a girls top, nails painted or with a little bit of make up on. Slowly but surely wins the race as they say.

The pictures that were took outside was just outside our old house when it was dark and there was noone else around. But it was a great feeling to be outside at least dressed .
George, as a T-girl, I've been where you are. It does take time to build courage and get out there, but you are really good looking as a girl and I think you'd do just fine on a walk-about. If I can give any advice to you just PM me.
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:05 PM   #228
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoom View Post
I was wondering if this thing would be useful in a girl -> boy scenario, can someone exchange her/his experiences?

And does anyone knows this akin product?
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12487

Hiya Boris!

We have used one similar, this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3852

It can be a bit fiddly to be honest, difficult to keep it in place and erm...thrust at the same time lol. But practise makes perfect and its a good alternative to a strap on, especially if size is a concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer72 View Post
Thanks for the welcome, Activistftgirl and Bexy. And may I say, Bexy, that you're extremely lucky to have a great guy like George. He's a great looking guy and makes a really cute girl too!

I am a very lucky girl hehe

George, as a T-girl, I've been where you are. It does take time to build courage and get out there, but you are really good looking as a girl and I think you'd do just fine on a walk-about. If I can give any advice to you just PM me.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:38 AM   #229
fa_foo

fa_foo can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoom View Post
I was wondering if this thing would be useful in a girl -> boy scenario, can someone exchange her/his experiences?

And does anyone knows this akin product?
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12487
yes those kind of double-ended devices work quite nicely for pegging, for both partners. is that what you were asking?

foo

"women who exude toughness but underneath are big softies.More than any physical trait I find women who carry themselves with a bit of a swagger deathly hot."
--wistful
fa_foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:13 PM   #230
Edens_heel

Edens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Another straight FA tossing in his support - I LOVE the idea of this thread and feel it should become its own forum.
Edens_heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:28 PM   #231
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm a few days behind!!!! I just wanted to hop in and subscribe to this thread.

I'm so glad that there can be a place for EVERYONE!

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:54 PM   #232
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
So, I just got asked on a date by a female friend of mine. She's quite a bit older, which is a concern, but I find myself mostly struggling with the whole wanting an FA thing. We haven't talked about it, so I can't say I know for sure her preferences. She mentioned at some point during a dinner we had that she wasn't all about the young, hot bikini-clad lesbian scene, but I took that as she's not focusing on looks, as is not uncommon among older, progressive lesbians. But I've been pretty spoiled by the mostly het FA/BBW scene I've been in for years, and I've enjoyed having a partner that gets off to my body, isn't just cool with it.

Isn't this the eternal debate?

Anyways, being shaked by this has made me reevaluate my confidence and cockiness in terms of my fat body. If I'm only feeling that I'm sexy while disrobed while around the watchful eyes of an out-and-about FA, I'm not sure I'm as far in this whole process as I thought.

One other thing, she's tiny! Like, probably five feet tall and not big. I tower above her, and I'm not really tall (I wear petite jeans for godsakes!). This dynamic has also been one of those thigns that bothers me, even if subconsciously.

My whimpers make no sense, just wanted to say that dating a non-FA girl who's also slender does blow my proverbial stack. AHHHH!

I may decline for other reasons, but I want to make sure that I don't because of personal insecurities. Can anyone relate?
I think we all encounter things from time to time that make us re-evaluate how confident we are with our bodies. I'm with an FA who constantly does and says stuff to make me feel incredible... and I still have days where I just can't look in the mirror. It's not because I'm fat, it's because I'm human.

I can totally relate to being a little thrown off by the size difference. I have felt this before with both weight and height differences. It's scary. You think: "Am I too big? Am I too small? Why the hell is this person even interested?" Well, she wouldn't have asked you out if she didn't find you attractive.

I hope you're happy with whatever choice you make.

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:41 AM   #233
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
Hiya Boris!

We have used one similar, this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3852

It can be a bit fiddly to be honest, difficult to keep it in place and erm...thrust at the same time lol. But practise makes perfect and its a good alternative to a strap on, especially if size is a concern.
A bit fiddly is an understatment to be honest lol.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:11 AM   #234
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Ok a lot of people might think of this as no big deal but to me it was, yesterday I decieded I'd come out on the other forums I belong to, I have been a member there since 2002 and used to be one of the most powerful mods on the board until i stepped down a year ago. I had made many a good friend on there and have even met a few of them in real life. So to me this was a HUGE deal.

Most people who replied in the thread seem to be ok with it, but there has been 1 or 2 negitive posts from people who are narrow minded fools.

But I feel better now that I've did it and its a small step in the right direction to becoming who I want to be .
Old 10-26-2008, 08:56 AM   #235
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
Ok a lot of people might think of this as no big deal but to me it was, yesterday I decieded I'd come out on the other forums I belong to, I have been a member there since 2002 and used to be one of the most powerful mods on the board until i stepped down a year ago. I had made many a good friend on there and have even met a few of them in real life. So to me this was a HUGE deal.

Most people who replied in the thread seem to be ok with it, but there has been 1 or 2 negitive posts from people who are narrow minded fools.

But I feel better now that I've did it and its a small step in the right direction to becoming who I want to be .
I'm very proud of you baby

Old 10-26-2008, 02:11 PM   #236
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

Quote:

George, coming out is no small step in any light. Coming out to my friends and family was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life. So, congrats to you! I'm glad that you're able to find the courage to move forward, no matter how small those steps are.
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:30 PM   #237
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

That is awesome! Go you!

I am glad that the responses you received are mostly positive and that you are not letting the negativity get to you.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:57 PM   #238
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

That's great, George. And let us know if you want any of those fools to get a talking-to and a setting-straight. (Probably better to not waste any time on it, though. Gnats!)

PS - I've meant to compliment you on your most recent pics, with the striped tights. Great legs! Go, you!
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #239
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Good on ya mate. You have to true to yourself and others about who you are.
I for one really enjoy your presence here.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:30 PM   #240
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
I'm very proud of you baby
I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer72 View Post
George, coming out is no small step in any light. Coming out to my friends and family was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life. So, congrats to you! I'm glad that you're able to find the courage to move forward, no matter how small those steps are.
I know it is very hard only a handful of people I know in person knows about me and so far they seem ok with it. A girl i know quite well online and offline posts on the forums and she thought it was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
That is awesome! Go you!

I am glad that the responses you received are mostly positive and that you are not letting the negativity get to you.
Well so far only one response was negative but its from a very narrow minded fool.

This is what he said...

"I have to ask... wassup with guys wanting to dress like girls? Seriously. Wah.

People may see this as a prejudice comment, but this is my two cents. You born a guy? You're a guy, you can go around having sex with whatever sex you want, but should it really cross the line of trying to become the other sex?"

But this is the guy who has admited have sex with his gf while shes sleeping, so who's the creep eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
That's great, George. And let us know if you want any of those fools to get a talking-to and a setting-straight. (Probably better to not waste any time on it, though. Gnats!)

PS - I've meant to compliment you on your most recent pics, with the striped tights. Great legs! Go, you!
Thanks everyone compliments me about my legs .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Good on ya mate. You have to true to yourself and others about who you are.
I for one really enjoy your presence here.
I'm trying my best to be true to myself but its hard lol.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:38 AM   #241
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

wow, thats amazing. It can be a scary thing to stand up and be counted. Well done you.

xmer
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:47 AM   #242
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
wow, thats amazing. It can be a scary thing to stand up and be counted. Well done you.

xmer
Thanks Mergirl .
Old 10-28-2008, 06:49 AM   #243
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edens_heel View Post
Another straight FA tossing in his support - I LOVE the idea of this thread and feel it should become its own forum.
You know, i think this would be a great forum. The post is a great start though, its just that there are so many diverse things to talk about and its a bit confusing to be chatting about lgbtq rights along with strap-on advice ..etc etc.. kinna makes me lose the thread a bit if you will excuse the pun! Why not just swap this for the chit-chat thread or whatever it is.. cause its rubbish!! lmao
Anyway..gay rights and strap-ons?!! discuss!

xmer
Old 10-28-2008, 08:38 AM   #244
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
You know, i think this would be a great forum. The post is a great start though, its just that there are so many diverse things to talk about and its a bit confusing to be chatting about lgbtq rights along with strap-on advice ..etc etc.. kinna makes me lose the thread a bit if you will excuse the pun! Why not just swap this for the chit-chat thread or whatever it is.. cause its rubbish!! lmao
Anyway..gay rights and strap-ons?!! discuss!

xmer
Ok.

Although I'm a straight man I do enjoy the act of pegging (a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's anus with a strap-on dildo).

If you wikipedia pegging you get this...

Quote:
The act of pegging can be enjoyable for both partners: men may find stimulation of the anus, rectum, and adjacent organs, and particularly the prostate, enjoyable, provided that enough lubricant is used. Women may get direct stimulation from the dildo, from its base, from an anal "butt plug", or in the case of a form of double-ended dildo, from vaginal penetration on the other end. Additionally, a woman could use a secondary vibrator, between the dildo and her clitoris, to get pleasure from pegging. Some men and women may also find pleasure in the psychological aspects of submitting and dominating, respectively; indeed it is quite common for a femdom roleplay to culminate in a pegging, although as BDSM practitioners might point out, the act of being penetrated is not necessarily experienced as a submissive act, nor is the act of penetrating always experienced as a dominant act.

Given the stigma associated with anal sex (and its association with male homosexuality), some people, many of them heterosexual, derive enjoyment from the taboo or gender-transgressive aspects of pegging. Some females may enjoy the feeling of having a "simulated penis," while some men enjoy the experience of receptive penetration in addition to the ability to masturbate due to the fact that their penis is "free".
It is actually good for the man as it massages their prostate which can help against prostate disorders for example prostate cancer.

The Benefits Of A Prostate Orgasm:

* prostate orgasm stimulation prevents build up of semen in the prostate gland

* prostate orgasm stimulation cleanses the prostate

* prostate orgasm stimulation increases the circulation to the prostate gland, bringing nourishment and oxygen to heal it

* prostate orgasm stimulation makes masturbation unnecessary and removes the desire for it

So what you waiting for if you want you man to be healthy buy a strap on LOL.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:47 AM   #245
mergirl

Quote:
Ok.

Although I'm a straight man I do enjoy the act of pegging (a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's anus with a strap-on dildo).

If you wikipedia pegging you get this...

It is actually good for the man as it massages their prostate which can help against prostate disorders for example prostate cancer.

The Benefits Of A Prostate Orgasm:

* prostate orgasm stimulation prevents build up of semen in the prostate gland

* prostate orgasm stimulation cleanses the prostate

* prostate orgasm stimulation increases the circulation to the prostate gland, bringing nourishment and oxygen to heal it

* prostate orgasm stimulation makes masturbation unnecessary and removes the desire for it

So what you waiting for if you want you man to be healthy buy a strap on LOL.
Ahh interesting.. i have actually had anal sex with guys before (me doing the sexin) never with a strap on though, only with dildos and hands. I find it weird actually that ive never used a strap-on b 4 .. tis the only thing i havnt tried that i would like to..hmm..hopefully i shall get me one soon!
Old 10-28-2008, 09:52 AM   #246
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Ahh interesting.. i have actually had anal sex with guys before (me doing the sexin) never with a strap on though, only with dildos and hands. I find it weird actually that ive never used a strap-on b 4 .. tis the only thing i havnt tried that i would like to..hmm..hopefully i shall get me one soon!
You should it is a great experience a role reversal if you will .
Old 10-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #247
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
You should it is a great experience a role reversal if you will .
No she shouldn't!!! she's with a woman now and I don't like it in the back door.

Seriously Mer...Too much information.

Although if you would like to purchase a strap-on I might have a go in my front bottom, however if we do it will be between you and me. I think that side of our life should be very very private. Now please stop telling everyone your sexy stories or I wont do that thing you like.
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #248
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
No she shouldn't!!! she's with a woman now and I don't like it in the back door.

Seriously Mer...Too much information.

Although if you would like to purchase a strap-on I might have a go in my front bottom, however if we do it will be between you and me. I think that side of our life should be very very private. Now please stop telling everyone your sexy stories or I wont do that thing you like.
I think we both to reign our significant others in, don't you hun!?

George!!! STOP TELLING PEOPLE THIS IN SUCH DETAIL LOL!!

Old 10-28-2008, 04:19 PM   #249
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

yes, they both need whipped into shape.lol.
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:30 AM   #250
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:

LOL Me sorrys