Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-29-2008, 05:59 AM   #251
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*cracking up* I swear it is like a cocktail party sometimes around here
Old 10-29-2008, 08:37 AM   #252
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
Ok.

Although I'm a straight man I do enjoy the act of pegging (a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's anus with a strap-on dildo).

If you wikipedia pegging you get this...

It is actually good for the man as it massages their prostate which can help against prostate disorders for example prostate cancer.

The Benefits Of A Prostate Orgasm:

* prostate orgasm stimulation prevents build up of semen in the prostate gland

* prostate orgasm stimulation cleanses the prostate

* prostate orgasm stimulation increases the circulation to the prostate gland, bringing nourishment and oxygen to heal it

* prostate orgasm stimulation makes masturbation unnecessary and removes the desire for it

So what you waiting for if you want you man to be healthy buy a strap on LOL.
I have been saying this for years! Guys, you have prostates, be good to them. Also, let the men and women in your lives be good to your prostates.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:43 AM   #253
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
<snipped>.......

It is actually good for the man as it massages their prostate which can help against prostate disorders for example prostate cancer.

The Benefits Of A Prostate Orgasm:

* prostate orgasm stimulation prevents build up of semen in the prostate gland

* prostate orgasm stimulation cleanses the prostate

* prostate orgasm stimulation increases the circulation to the prostate gland, bringing nourishment and oxygen to heal it

* prostate orgasm stimulation makes masturbation unnecessary and removes the desire for it

So what you waiting for if you want you man to be healthy buy a strap on LOL.
OMG, SOURCE PLZ!?!? I want to print it out and have T shirts made!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:23 AM   #254
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Its from Wikipedia Lilly. If you're getting t shirts made, count me in LOL!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:20 PM   #255
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I demand i get 25% of any profits made on these tshirts lol.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:48 PM   #256
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I demand i get 25% of any profits made on these tshirts lol.
I think that is totally reasonable.....

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:48 PM   #257
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
I think that is totally reasonable.....
*Sits back and waits for the cheques to come in*
Old 11-06-2008, 06:05 AM   #258
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

hmm.. wheres all the queer???
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:16 PM   #259
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, lost in the victory celebrations for Obama was that California's vote up the ban on gay marriage, months after we saw so many gay couples celebrate their first legal marriages.

I feel pretty sad about this. I think the gay community has funneled a tremendous amount of resources into the Dems and I hope that actually comes to something some day.

This thread isn't really for politics, so just checking in on an emotional level. I imagine I'm not the only one feeling the bittersweetness right now...

Go team gay.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:21 PM   #260
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

I dont understand why gay marriage would be against the law anywhere in the world these days *scratches head*
Old 11-06-2008, 02:36 PM   #261
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I dont understand why gay marriage would be against the law anywhere in the world these days *scratches head*
What is the state of it around Europe now?

It has been legal in Canada for several years now, but I don't really know much about how it is elsewhere. (ETA: and hoo-boy, the fights in the Anglican church because the Canadian church wants to start blessing such unions.....not going over well with the church in certain other countries)
Old 11-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #262
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
What is the state of it around Europe now?

It has been legal in Canada for several years now, but I don't really know much about how it is elsewhere. (ETA: and hoo-boy, the fights in the Anglican church because the Canadian church wants to start blessing such unions.....not going over well with the church in certain other countries)
Not sure about all of europe but its legal in the uk has been for about 4 years i think
Old 11-06-2008, 03:22 PM   #263
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
So, lost in the victory celebrations for Obama was that California's vote up the ban on gay marriage, months after we saw so many gay couples celebrate their first legal marriages.

I feel pretty sad about this. I think the gay community has funneled a tremendous amount of resources into the Dems and I hope that actually comes to something some day.

This thread isn't really for politics, so just checking in on an emotional level. I imagine I'm not the only one feeling the bittersweetness right now...

Go team gay.
I think this is another reason there should be a LGBT forum and then threads can come from this discussing a number of issues affecting gay, lesbian etc. It is a political issue and a humanitarian one. I know the UK has made progress, however civil partnership is not marriage although legally we have the same rights it's not a christian/religious ceremony therefore religion also plays a huge part in the division of rights as far as I see it.

Everyone should have equal rights, black, white, gay, straight, whatever. Having a black president is a huge step forward for America, lets hope this is the start of good things to come. GD x
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:12 PM   #264
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
No me neither. I feel gay people should have the right to be as miserable as everyone else!
Old 11-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #265
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

supporter here.
my mother thought i was gay until i reached my teens! i skated, wore baggy clothes and always hung with the guys (very stereotypical i know..) my cousin, many of my friends and my favorite artist are gay as well..this is not the only reasons why i'm a supporter of course.

i'm glad this thread was created, about time.

My whole family now suspects,
That watching spongebob had side-effects.

Last edited by Suze; 11-06-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:30 PM   #266
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post

Go team gay.
I was super disappointed when I heard about Prop 8 too.. hopefully in the future things will change.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:39 AM   #267
mergirl

it does seem kinna rediculous to me that in a country that supposedly leads the world that some people dont have the same rights as others. Its so fucked up i cant actually believe it. I'm kinna glad i dont live in America, cause if i did i would have to move!
Old 11-07-2008, 05:45 AM   #268
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
it does seem kinna rediculous to me that in a country that supposedly leads the world that some people dont have the same rights as others. Its so fucked up i cant actually believe it. I'm kinna glad i dont live in America, cause if i did i would have to move!
After the last few years, I don't really feel like we lead anything. I just feel like our country is arrogant, cocky and controlling the majority of the time.

I'm hoping that we'll see some differences in the future.

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:47 AM   #269
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Indeed, annoys me when people gush about how open-minded Americans are. Having said that, it is still sooooooo much better than Southeast Asia where I lived. Stupid laws criminalising gay sex acts are retained (and occasionally used) for the sake of a "conservative and traditional" population, and gay events and even positive media coverage are banned. :/
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:51 AM   #270
mergirl

oh gah! I know, well at least they dont stone people to death for being gay in america.. at least thats something!? i read something recently where (now you have to forgive me cause my memory is hazy) where india asked the UK to apologise for bringing homophobia to their country. It seems that India and pakistan where actually pretty relaxed about homosexuality up until the whole raj period. Or did i dream this? i'm sure i read it though!!
Old 11-07-2008, 03:00 PM   #271
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

I was very saddened at the fact that prop 8 passed. I live in California, and I really have to wonder what threatens these people sooooo much that everybody cannot be happy. What does it really matter if it's two men or women that are married, as opposed to a traditional marriage? I think this is the last vestige of control that conservatives have over the people. Cali is supposed to be one of the most liberal states! I firmly believe that I live amongst two legged sheep. How sad

Jenn
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:52 PM   #272
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"It protects our children from being taught in public schools that “same-sex marriage” is the same as traditional marriage, and prevents other consequences to Californians who will be forced to not just be tolerant of gay lifestyles, but face mandatory compliance regardless of their personal beliefs."

Ahh, I see what they did there. I've heard from more than one annoyed parent in my travels here in MA about how a teacher in their child's school is getting married to his partner and the school had an assembly to talk to them about it. I get to be a fly on the wall in two worlds. On one side is the ultra conservative Christains. On the other are people like my friend Sarah who wrote an illustrated children's book titled, "Uncle Bobby's Wedding." The thing is, it's not just uber religious fanatics who are upset about children in schools being taught about gay marrieage. I've even heard incredulous grumbling from some of the women in my office because another kid had same sex parents and their little Timothy came home asking about it. It caught them off their game and they were pretty sore about it.

Everyone thought gay marriage was a great idea but never anticipated that their kindergartener might be exposed to it before they're ready to deal, or that they won't have the choice to say not yet. I just came from a Yes on Prop 8 website where the language was pretty much designed to scare parents. This will be overtuned as well. This proposition is unconstitutional plain and simple. I hope it won't stick. I'd be surprised if it did. What I want to know is what baffoon put this on the ballot in the first place? It accomplishes nothing but to remind GLTBQ that they are unwelcome, something else that one might argue is unlawful. If and when Prop 8 gets shot down I hope a lawsuit is filed against the perpetrators. That would be my fantasy.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 11-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #273
mergirl

Quote:
"It protects our children from being taught in public schools that “same-sex marriage” is the same as traditional marriage, and prevents other consequences to Californians who will be forced to not just be tolerant of gay lifestyles, but face mandatory compliance regardless of their personal beliefs."

Ahh, I see what they did there. I've heard from more than one annoyed parent in my travels here in MA about how a teacher in their child's school is getting married to his partner and the school had an assembly to talk to them about it. I get to be a fly on the wall in two worlds. On one side is the ultra conservative Christains. On the other are people like my friend Sarah who wrote an illustrated children's book titled, "Uncle Bobby's Wedding." The thing is, it's not just uber religious fanatics who are upset about children in schools being taught about gay marrieage. I've even heard incredulous grumbling from some of the women in my office because another kid had same sex parents and their little Timothy came home asking about it. It caught them off their game and they were pretty sore about it.

Everyone thought gay marriage was a great idea but never anticipated that their kindergartener might be exposed to it before they're ready to deal, or that they won't have the choice to say not yet. I just came from a Yes on Prop 8 website where the language was pretty much designed to scare parents. This will be overtuned as well. This proposition is unconstitutional plain and simple. I hope it won't stick. I'd be surprised if it did. What I want to know is what baffoon put this on the ballot in the first place? It accomplishes nothing but to remind GLTBQ that they are unwelcome, something else that one might argue is unlawful. If and when Prop 8 gets shot down I hope a lawsuit is filed against the perpetrators. That would be my fantasy.
We had something simmilar in the UK called "section 28" a few years back. Basically it was an antiquated law that amongst other things banned any talk of gay people in schools etc. There was a lot of scare moungering at the time. What was really shitty was that a millionare bus company owner called Brian Souter was allowed to fund his own billboard campaign of hate. Like just cause you have money you can advertise any kinna hate you like!? I dont advocate vandolism.. but me and my friends went around town with the pink spray paint!! The stupid law (section of a law) was of course dropped because it fundimentally violated human rights. Ie people not being afforded the same rights as other people! its pretty shocking to think that this used to be the case.
Fair enough if the church disagees with "christian weddings" for gay people-that is their perogative.. but there are many reasons that "civil partnership" is essential in areas such as wills, pensions etc. Not to mention the fact that anyone should be allowed to have a binding ceremony to show the world their commitment to one another...
tis madness i tellz ya that they cant!!
Old 11-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #274
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
We had something simmilar in the UK called "section 28" a few years back. Basically it was an antiquated law that amongst other things banned any talk of gay people in schools etc. There was a lot of scare moungering at the time. What was really shitty was that a millionare bus company owner called Brian Souter was allowed to fund his own billboard campaign of hate. Like just cause you have money you can advertise any kinna hate you like!? I dont advocate vandolism.. but me and my friends went around town with the pink spray paint!! The stupid law (section of a law) was of course dropped because it fundimentally violated human rights. Ie people not being afforded the same rights as other people! its pretty shocking to think that this used to be the case.
Fair enough if the church disagees with "christian weddings" for gay people-that is their perogative.. but there are many reasons that "civil partnership" is essential in areas such as wills, pensions etc. Not to mention the fact that anyone should be allowed to have a binding ceremony to show the world their commitment to one another...
tis madness i tellz ya that they cant!!
I was in favor of having 'marriage' taken out of the government process altogether and recognizing only civil unions. People can get married all they like but if they want to be recognized they have to apply for a civil union. Nobody would be able to sue anybody for getting married. You can marry under the clergy or minister of your choice and there aint a danged thing anyone can do or say about it. Civil unions would be open to anyone and not subject to all of this. You don't have to get married at all and just get the civil union. To me that seems the most sane way of handling it.

@~;~~
Old 11-07-2008, 05:55 PM   #275
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I was in favor of having 'marriage' taken out of the government process altogether and recognizing only civil unions. People can get married all they like but if they want to be recognized they have to apply for a civil union. Nobody would be able to sue anybody for getting married. You can marry under the clergy or minister of your choice and there aint a danged thing anyone can do or say about it. Civil unions would be open to anyone and not subject to all of this. You don't have to get married at all and just get the civil union. To me that seems the most sane way of handling it.
That's a really great idea. I've never heard anyone mention this idea before. It seems like it'd solve the issue in a lot of ways.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote