Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 11-17-2008, 09:04 PM   #301
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's why we simply need a law that says "consenting adults of any/all genders and sexes can marry," not one that says "the government has no say in marriage at all."

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:30 AM   #302
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know this is off topic, but I just found these t shirts on the hot topic website. Not only are they cute and adorable, but very touching too.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:38 AM   #303
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
I know this is off topic, but I just found these t shirts on the hot topic website. Not only are they cute and adorable, but very touching too.

As I said before those are so adorable .
Old 11-19-2008, 08:01 AM   #304
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just an interesting article about Beyonce's new video for single, Put A Ring On It...

http://www.splicetoday.com/pop-cultu...-the-new-black
Old 11-19-2008, 10:06 AM   #305
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That is interesting. I have to admit - that song is totally catchy. And this just makes it so much better.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #306
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Just seen this on guitar legend Slash's website

http://www.slashonline.com/index.php...ews_item_id=51

Good to see good old Slash and his beautiful wife standing up for equal rights .
Old 11-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #307
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was riding my Lambretta down the street the other day and a guy on a Harley yelled "scooter fag" at me... seriously.

Some people just have no manners.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:32 PM   #308
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Just wastched The Simpsons there and it was Principal Skinner was a crossdresser, thought it was pretty cool lol.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #309
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I liked it when he said he looks in his wardrobe and he doesn't see girls clothes and boys clothes, he just sees clothes!! That's just like you Cutie!

Old 12-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #310
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
I liked it when he said he looks in his wardrobe and he doesn't see girls clothes and boys clothes, he just sees clothes!! That's just like you Cutie!
Also in the crossdressing front..

Quote:
Armed Robbers dressed in drag have stolen more than £70 million worth of jewellery in an audacious raid lasting less than five minutes. Four men armed with shotguns and pistols burst into Harry Winston, on the glamorous Avenue Montaigne, close to the Champs Elysées.
I had to laugh when I read about it in the paper.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:51 PM   #311
caliente_calcetines

caliente_calcetines has said some nice things

Hey there, I'm new on dimensions and I just wanted to say that I'm wicked excited that there's a lgbtq thread on here. I wasn't really expecting it. I can't wait to meet other gay people here.
caliente_calcetines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #312
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliente_calcetines View Post
Hey there, I'm new on dimensions and I just wanted to say that I'm wicked excited that there's a lgbtq thread on here. I wasn't really expecting it. I can't wait to meet other gay people here.
Welcome, caliente! There are plenty of us les, gay, bi, trans, etc, fatties (and fatty lovers) here. Make yourself at home.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:02 PM   #313
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Welcome! <3
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:40 AM   #314
bexy
is red again &lt;3

Quote:
welcome! glad you found us!

bexy x

Old 12-13-2008, 02:10 PM   #315
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
A fellow masshole, cool! Welcome caliente.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:45 PM   #316
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
welcome missus.. xx
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #317
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Welcome, welcome! I'm trying to figure out if my spanish just sucks or if your username really is hot socks.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #318
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Welcome, welcome! I'm trying to figure out if my spanish just sucks or if your username really is hot socks.
Ooooo you can speak Spanish? <3
Old 12-30-2008, 06:48 AM   #319
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

support GLBTQ 100%. Everyone has a right to be happy w/ no bullshit from others.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:55 PM   #320
Cors
Delurking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBVcT.../hqdefault.jpg

Prayers For Bobby trailer. It made me cry.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:43 PM   #321
bexy
is red again &lt;3

As most of you know, George is a crossdresser. And it is something we have always talked about when it comes to us having kids. Will we tell them? When will we tell them? How will we tell them?
We haven't told his parents, because of their age and how we think they would react. But that doesn't mean we are in any way ashamed of it. And its not something we think we should have to hide.

Well, I am a collector of children's books and when I saw this book I knew I just had to have it for Xmas. I read it all in about 20 mins last night, and I loved every page. And pretty much, when are kids are old enough to sit down and listen to a story, I think this is the way we will tell them about George.

Its called "The Boy In The Dress".
It's a gorgeous hardback book with illustrations from Quentin Blake, who illustrated all of Roald Dahl's books. It is written by David Walliams, star of Little Britain, who is himself beleived to be a crossdresser.

It is about a 12 year old boy called Dennis who lives a fairly normal life, loves football, has a crush on a girl at school, hangs out with his mates and lives with his dad and brother. But he always feels like something is missing. He realises what that something is one day when he dresses as a girl, and begins to identify himself as both Dennis and Denise. He describes it as feeling a light switch come on inside of him, and being so happy he could just sing. He describes it simply being about the colours and fabrics of girls clothes being so much nicer than boys. He describes how comfortable and whole he feels. The book describes him as straight, with feelings for a girl in his school, helping to dispell the myth that crossdressers are all gay.

When people find out, they have mixed reactions, but ulitmately he is accepted and loved for who he is, in a dress or not. It is about how accepting kids can be, as his best mate says dress or no dress, he will always be his best mate. He gets expelled from school for dressing as a girl, and banned from the school football team. But then his whole team dress as girls to support him. Even his burly tough guy dad comes round in the end.

It is such a beautiful, beautiful book. Funny and poignant, it just made me want to hug David Walliams if I ever meet him. And thank him, for writing down how George and I feel about his dressing, and exactly how we would want to explain it to our kids.

Definitely one to read, pick it up if you can.

Old 12-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #322
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Quote:
As most of you know, George is a crossdresser. And it is something we have always talked about when it comes to us having kids. Will we tell them? When will we tell them? How will we tell them?
We haven't told his parents, because of their age and how we think they would react. But that doesn't mean we are in any way ashamed of it. And its not something we think we should have to hide.

Well, I am a collector of children's books and when I saw this book I knew I just had to have it for Xmas. I read it all in about 20 mins last night, and I loved every page. And pretty much, when are kids are old enough to sit down and listen to a story, I think this is the way we will tell them about George.

Its called "The Boy In The Dress".
It's a gorgeous hardback book with illustrations from Quentin Blake, who illustrated all of Roald Dahl's books. It is written by David Walliams, star of Little Britain, who is himself beleived to be a crossdresser.

It is about a 12 year old boy called Dennis who lives a fairly normal life, loves football, has a crush on a girl at school, hangs out with his mates and lives with his dad and brother. But he always feels like something is missing. He realises what that something is one day when he dresses as a girl, and begins to identify himself as both Dennis and Denise. He describes it as feeling a light switch come on inside of him, and being so happy he could just sing. He describes it simply being about the colours and fabrics of girls clothes being so much nicer than boys. He describes how comfortable and whole he feels. The book describes him as straight, with feelings for a girl in his school, helping to dispell the myth that crossdressers are all gay.

When people find out, they have mixed reactions, but ulitmately he is accepted and loved for who he is, in a dress or not. It is about how accepting kids can be, as his best mate says dress or no dress, he will always be his best mate. He gets expelled from school for dressing as a girl, and banned from the school football team. But then his whole team dress as girls to support him. Even his burly tough guy dad comes round in the end.

It is such a beautiful, beautiful book. Funny and poignant, it just made me want to hug David Walliams if I ever meet him. And thank him, for writing down how George and I feel about his dressing, and exactly how we would want to explain it to our kids.

Definitely one to read, pick it up if you can.

That's wonderful! My partner and I talk about this sort of thing as well, because she is not feminine and thus, dresses in mens clothing (quite well, I might add ) but it's something that we don't want to keep from our (future) children. My partner has been around my family and hers and is accepted...just as she is. Of course there have been a couple relatives I've had to check, but otherwise, everyone has been really great.

Anyway, just chiming in to say...I think the best thing you can do for children is to educate them and I know you and George will make fabu parents one day.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #323
bexy
is red again &lt;3

Aww thank you so much for saying so, that means a lot! I have always intended to raise my children to treat everyone equally and be open minded....I will probably be dragging them to Pride as soon as they are old enough to walk lol!

Old 12-31-2008, 11:05 AM   #324
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know, i think thats whats missing.. As part of pride we need the gay pride crawl!!
Excellent idea!!
Oh remind me to post a rant about the L word airbrushing about 3 stones off Pam greer on the cover of their dvd!! it was something that enraged me and i keep forgetting to talk about it.. oh this rant will be fab, with pictures and diagrams and everything! So you must remind me! lmao. They also airbrush about 30 years off cybal Sheperd. I canny stick that woman..wish they could airbrush out her sycophantic, name dropping personality!! lmao

ahhh..
Anyway.. Yay for boys in dresses!! And women in suits for that matter!!

xx

Last edited by mergirl; 12-31-2008 at 11:05 AM. Reason: said with not wish
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:36 PM   #325
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

It is indeed a great book .

I'm about 2 thirds of the way though it, David Walliams really got all the feelings of being a crossdresser down right, which makes me belive that either he has researched it really well or he is himself a crossdresser he drops little hints all the way through the novel.

A great read I am really enjoying it and hope he writes more novels soon.