Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 12-31-2008, 08:08 PM   #326
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oooo, definitely going to check the book out.

I am sure you guys will be great parents! I believe that kids should be taught diversity from young.

My ex is a pre-op MtF, and she used to fret about telling future kids about her gender too. A friend gave us this awesome book of short stories Girl Goddess #9 and the story Dragons in Manhattan (young girl who lives with her two mothers, and goes on a journey to find her biological father) is especially heartwarming. <3
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:58 AM   #327
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Oooo, definitely going to check the book out.

I am sure you guys will be great parents! I believe that kids should be taught diversity from young.

My ex is a pre-op MtF, and she used to fret about telling future kids about her gender too. A friend gave us this awesome book of short stories Girl Goddess #9 and the story Dragons in Manhattan (young girl who lives with her two mothers, and goes on a journey to find her biological father) is especially heartwarming. <3
Thanks Cors your always so nice .
Old 01-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #328
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't really listen to their music but...dayum, such nice eye candy! Mmmmhhmmm just wanna sop 'em up with a biscuit!

http://www.kin4life.com/
Old 01-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #329
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a confession to make...I'm a procrastinator! I put things off and put things off and never get around to them. This thread was started months ago and when I first saw it I read it and thought it was a great idea. I thought I should come and contribute something to it. Then I started to think of what I would say, and how I would say it. And I kept on thinking and kept on saying I would do it and never did. So, here I am, late to the party but still wanting to dance. Oh, and I brought cookies.
I'll still be thinking of that great post I'm going to come out with but for now I just wanted to say...I'm here, I'm (1/2) queer, get used to me. *takes a deep breath* Whew, I guess I just came out as bi.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #330
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
I have a confession to make...I'm a procrastinator! I put things off and put things off and never get around to them. This thread was started months ago and when I first saw it I read it and thought it was a great idea. I thought I should come and contribute something to it. Then I started to think of what I would say, and how I would say it. And I kept on thinking and kept on saying I would do it and never did. So, here I am, late to the party but still wanting to dance. Oh, and I brought cookies.
I'll still be thinking of that great post I'm going to come out with but for now I just wanted to say...I'm here, I'm (1/2) queer, get used to me. *takes a deep breath* Whew, I guess I just came out as bi.
Coming out feels great, don't it? As one bi fattie to another-welcome! There are no half measures when it comes to queerness, though-so if you want to be 110% queer, you just go on and be the most fabulous queer there is. Its all about attitude, anyway.

Old 01-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #331
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yey for you!! And glad you made it to this thread! xxx

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:48 AM   #332
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
And I'm glad that you brought cookies *stuffs face*

I finished the boy in the dress last night and I loved it from beginning to end, the only problem was that there was so much more ground he could of covered in it.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:39 AM   #333
caliente_calcetines

caliente_calcetines has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Welcome, welcome! I'm trying to figure out if my spanish just sucks or if your username really is hot socks.
LOL. Yeah it means hot socks. And thanks for the welcome everyone!
caliente_calcetines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:07 AM   #334
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
whoot! Hello and welcome missus! 1/2 queer is a fab expression for bi, which i fully intend to use a lot this year!!! Hope you have fun posting here and dont feel any pressure to post anything spectacular because most of the posts here are pish!!!! lmao.. but at least they are here..

xmer
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #335
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
I'm so glad I finally got around to posting.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #336
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a question and its one I wanted answered by someone that is objective rather than my lesbian and Bisexual friends. So if you feel inclined to answer it would be great.
I get hit on by lesbians much more often than I do by men. While I am not offended by it, its just not my cup of tea (albeit a cup of tea of have never drank partially due to almost being raped by a friend of the same gender as a teen). I usually just say thank you for the compliment, I am married and straight though, enjoy your evening..etc When you are interested in someone, is it because of their look? Do you get a vibe off of them that says they might be gay? Do you respond to a latent sexuality? I have gotten some answers from friends as I mentioned, but feel they might be a little biased since they know me so well ya know?
Old 01-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #337
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffie View Post
When you are interested in someone, is it because of their look? Do you get a vibe off of them that says they might be gay? Do you respond to a latent sexuality? I have gotten some answers from friends as I mentioned, but feel they might be a little biased since they know me so well ya know?
To answer the first question, I'm usually attracted to people for their personality, but when it comes to women, I have been known the let myself go for the physical first a lot more often than I do with men. Don't ask me why that is, it just happens. As far as getting a gay vibe, with some girls its REALLY hard to tell if they're gay or not. Right now, I go to a women's college that has actually become known in our area as being "the lesbian school." So, at my school, if I'm guessing you're gay, you probably are. In the real world, however, its really difficult. I have a hard time trying to figure out if you're butch or just a tomboy... and don't get me started on Lipstick girls! haha. I've been told by some people that I don't give off a "gay vibe" at all, but then other people are totally shocked to find out I actually like men too. I guess I give mixed signals.

As far as responding to latent sexuality. Yes. I've done that too. Not proud of it, but I have. Yes. I've been wrong and rather embarrassed because of it (I don't think she noticed I was flirting with her... hmmm... We're still totally good friends though). Once again though, it can be difficult. The normal idea of a butch girl can also be considered just someone who's a tomboy for other people. So, while its somewhat difficult to not do so, I try not to just assume and then go for it. Usually, I play out the conversation a little and then try to make my assumptions from what I HEAR, not what I see.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #338
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffie View Post
I have a question and its one I wanted answered by someone that is objective rather than my lesbian and Bisexual friends. So if you feel inclined to answer it would be great.
I get hit on by lesbians much more often than I do by men. While I am not offended by it, its just not my cup of tea (albeit a cup of tea of have never drank partially due to almost being raped by a friend of the same gender as a teen). I usually just say thank you for the compliment, I am married and straight though, enjoy your evening..etc When you are interested in someone, is it because of their look? Do you get a vibe off of them that says they might be gay? Do you respond to a latent sexuality? I have gotten some answers from friends as I mentioned, but feel they might be a little biased since they know me so well ya know?
This is really fascinating, and I'm sure I don't have the answers. One thing that does occur to me thinking about the teeny bit I know about you is that you're pretty bad-ass and do great work, nurture, laugh, probably have a big smile and personality? When it's hard to know with gals are queer, I'd probably go for the ones that are like that. So, it may not necessarily be about latent sexuality as it is about being a strong, outgoing woman (which is attractive). And in some ways, I THINK women are more likely to seek that out? Not sure about all of this, but something I'm thinking out loud.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:59 AM   #339
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

hmm interesting..I think in some places girls might hit on ya cause they get a "vibe" that your gay and find you attractive.
I found it interesting that you said you hadnt tried to drink from the cup due to a bad experience when you were younger. Do you mean that if that hadnt happened you would be bisexual? Or just that, that frightened you away from experimenting?
hmm anyway, i'm not sure as to the answer.. if more women than men chatter you up, you sure your not hanging out in gay bars by mistake or something? lol
Old 01-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #340
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
hmm interesting..I think in some places girls might hit on ya cause they get a "vibe" that your gay and find you attractive.
I found it interesting that you said you hadnt tried to drink from the cup due to a bad experience when you were younger. Do you mean that if that hadnt happened you would be bisexual? Or just that, that frightened you away from experimenting?
hmm anyway, i'm not sure as to the answer.. if more women than men chatter you up, you sure your not hanging out in gay bars by mistake or something? lol
See Mer I think it frightened me away from experimenting. I have had a couple of Bisexual women that I had been/ and still am friends with say that they were attracted to me and wanted to take me to bed. We talked at length about it, my previous experience as a teen, but it really boiled down to the fact I really had no desire to sleep with them. So I am pretty sure I am straight. These gals tell me that I have a latent sexuality that runs under the crazy goofy gal I am. So if that is the case how come guys don't see it? My one friend who has never made a move on me but is BI says hell honey its cause men are blind and dumb! lol
And as to your last question, I can see where it might have happened once when I went to a party/dance with my girlfriend who was Bisexual in another community (our cities not very accepting so the community here not very open). They of course would assume cause I was there that I would be interested. I went cause I love to dance, and t support my friend who didn't want to drive the hour and a half trip there and back alone.
Anyway not like I am looking, as I am married 23 years already. But you know a gal still like to know shes "got it" and before my hubby I never seemed to have it always being the friend not the lover with guys. So just curious as the what people who only know a little of me online as objective folk might have to say. I thank everyone for their input.
Ruth

Last edited by Ruffie; 01-08-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Ruffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #341
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Lol

Gay Marriage Propaganda!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ym7...opaganda-film/

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #342
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation GLBTQ and your mayor...

i am politically queer and proud of it!!!

i am also an expert in gay marriage in the U.S.

i am the author of Same Sex Marriage in the U.S. 1970-2003: A Critical History and Analysis.

viva la queer...

the mayor has spoken...
::exeunt::

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #343
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu
Wut Wld Yoda Say?

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu can now change their title
Talking

As a monogamous bi ssbbbw for many years, I give this thread 'maad props'!
Keep rockin' it!

Cheers peeps,
VeuveJenCoBu
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:09 PM   #344
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm frustrated at the lack of queer positive and fat positive community/social scene in my area. Anyone else similarly frustrated? What do you do about it? Any feedback on this would be reatly appreciated.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:29 PM   #345
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don' t know if anyone else watched any of the confirmation hearing for Hillary Clinton yesterday, but I did.
One of the questions posed to her was, (paraphrasing) "Senator Clinton, regarding the GLBT persons working for the government abroad, what will be the consideration given, if any, to offering them additional benefits regarding their partners being able to receive benefits, travel accomodations and the ability to share the living quarters with the employee while stationed abroad as other countries do for their citizens?"

Her response was (again paraphrasing) "My staff has presented me with some basic information regarding this, but this is something that we will be researching further so that possible accomodations can be made."

This is the first time I have ever seen any body in the government discussing this situation. Hopefully they will actually do something positive about it and open some doors for further discussions.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:07 PM   #346
Mgirl

Mgirl can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I'm frustrated at the lack of queer positive and fat positive community/social scene in my area. Anyone else similarly frustrated? What do you do about it? Any feedback on this would be reatly appreciated.

It seems that the queer social events I've attended have been size positive, but not exclusively catered for he latter.
I've also attended events exclusively size positive, but it was very hetero-oriented (not that there's anything wrong with that lol). The people were really welcoming, but I wasn't looking to hook up with a couple that wanted to "explore" (not that there's anything wrong with that either lol).
That being said, I'm sure there is something for everyone in the Bay Area...my social life is uneventful due to all-consuming school.
There is a place that has a venue one Saturday a month called Heavy Rotation. The ad seems to encompass a little slice of heaven from all walks of life....

Heavy Rotation, An Outsiders Club 10pm $5 rear room
Description: A MONTHLY DANCE PARTY FOR everyBODY!!!
An OUTSIDER'S CLUB for body rebels, size queens, radical fatties, sexy chubsters, handsome bears, glam rock trannies, militant queers, leather clad kinksters, hotties in wheelchairs, average joes, old dykes, pierced punks, shaved legged feminists, punk rock librarians and our friends and lovers of all colors, genders, sexualities and ages 21 and beyond!!! DJs spinning a wide selection of dance music sure to put the wiggle back in yer jiggle!

I have yet to go, and sadly, it is 4 blocks from my house. When I go, I will give a full report.
Mgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #347
Mgirl

Mgirl can now change their title

Also, welcome VeuveJenCoBu!
Mgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:19 AM   #348
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAssBunny View Post
I don' t know if anyone else watched any of the confirmation hearing for Hillary Clinton yesterday, but I did.
One of the questions posed to her was, (paraphrasing) "Senator Clinton, regarding the GLBT persons working for the government abroad, what will be the consideration given, if any, to offering them additional benefits regarding their partners being able to receive benefits, travel accomodations and the ability to share the living quarters with the employee while stationed abroad as other countries do for their citizens?"

Her response was (again paraphrasing) "My staff has presented me with some basic information regarding this, but this is something that we will be researching further so that possible accomodations can be made."

This is the first time I have ever seen any body in the government discussing this situation. Hopefully they will actually do something positive about it and open some doors for further discussions.
Hmm.. i always thought Hilary was a lesbian..i think we should compile a list of the people we suspect are lesbians but havnt come out yet. ala "go fish" (go pish more like) Plus why we think it!!
I'll start -Doris Day!!
OMG-calamity Jane, what more do i need to say.. Except that she lives as a recluse, with her friend and cats!?
Old 01-15-2009, 07:29 AM   #349
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Hmm.. i always thought Hilary was a lesbian..i think we should compile a list of the people we suspect are lesbians but havnt come out yet. ala "go fish" (go pish more like) Plus why we think it!!
I'll start -Doris Day!!
OMG-calamity Jane, what more do i need to say.. Except that she lives as a recluse, with her friend and cats!?
I think Lady Liberty, aka the Statue of Liberty, is a lez. Or a drag queen. Hence the big 'flame' she holds in her hand.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:39 AM   #350
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I think Lady Liberty, aka the Statue of Liberty, is a lez. Or a drag queen. Hence the big 'flame' she holds in her hand.
Oh totally!! haha.. Brilliant! Plus "lady liberty" is both a great drag queen name and it sounds like a lesbian social club from the 50's!!
hmm.. yeah.. i think we should expand this to gay guys too..
Kevin spacey is a kinna no brainer i feel. Infact i think anyone who brings their mums to the oscars MUST be gay!! lol