Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-10-2008, 09:34 AM   #101
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

well it depends on which lips you are wearing it!!
Some could have rubbed off!
sorry..did i go beyond the line? lmao
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #102
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just wanted to comment about how sexuality is not as simplistic as homosexual or heterosexual. There are quite a few terms in addition to those, pansexual, bisexual, omnisexual, etc. etc. but I don't feel like you can still accurately describe everybody. Sexuality is fluid and complicated and can't be described in one or two words. That's why I shy away from using the term bisexual to describe myself.

Alfred Kinsey really looked into this in depth. From his research he developed the Kinsey Scale..which uses a scale 0-6, 0 meaning exclusively heterosexual and 6 being exclusively homosexual. Your number is based on your actions/feelings in the past, what you are currently feeling/doing and what you predict you will be doing/feeling in regards to sex and sexual attraction in the future. It's by no means an all inclusive or definitive "answer" but it does give an interesting perspective on it. It also shows that despite the fact that a large majority consider themselves to be heterosexual, there is a large number of people who may not be what is normally considered heteronormative because many people report having thoughts or engaging in occasional sexual acts with members of the same gender.

Just food for thought.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:09 PM   #103
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
I am mostly only attracted to fat girls. Always have been. So I guess I'm (half lol) queer and fat and like fat lol.
Yay for me!!!! *uber happy*

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #104
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So I'll throw my two cents in here.

It actually took me a long time to come out of the closet and admit that I was bi. I think it was the fact that I was raised in a christian church all my life and my mother was a bible thumper (omg...so far from it now! lol). The funny thing about it all is that when I finally came out to my parents, they told me that they knew a long time before that that I liked women. lol

As far as dating women. I have been intimate with a few women but never dated them...I actually find fewer women interested in me than men are. But after having admitted to myself that i am actually bi, I'm definitely open to it, and it did help me meet a totally sexy Bexy

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:44 PM   #105
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Just my $.02...

I just discovered this thread, but wanted to add my support for the idea! I'm a straight male, but I've worked and associated with openly gay and lesbian people for many years. I've always found them to be respectable, dependable and interesting people just like anyone else. I don't talk about it much because it's a familiar subject to me and I exist in an environment where it can be openly discussed. I feel lucky to live in an area, and work in academia where gay / lesbian (etc... etc... etc...) people are generally accepted, and have legal protections against discrimination. For anyone who hasn't personally known a GLBTQ person, living among them is really very "normal" in many ways. People are people, and having these types of subjects out in the open actually creates a much more amicable environment for everyone in my opinion, gay or straight.

Kudos to you ActivistFatGirl for starting this thread, and kudos to those participating!

*thunk* Oops... Now where did that bar of soap go?

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:30 PM   #106
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
So I'll throw my two cents in here.

It actually took me a long time to come out of the closet and admit that I was bi. I think it was the fact that I was raised in a christian church all my life and my mother was a bible thumper (omg...so far from it now! lol). The funny thing about it all is that when I finally came out to my parents, they told me that they knew a long time before that that I liked women. lol

As far as dating women. I have been intimate with a few women but never dated them...I actually find fewer women interested in me than men are. But after having admitted to myself that i am actually bi, I'm definitely open to it, and it did help me meet a totally sexy Bexy
hahaha!! It totally sounds like we are having an affair lol!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #107
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

HARTFORD, Connecticut (Reuters) - Connecticut's highest court on Friday unexpectedly struck down a ban on gay and lesbian marriage, making the New England state the third in the nation to allow full-fledged marriage for same-sex couples.

ADVERTISEMENT

After four years of legal wrangling in the state court system, the Connecticut Supreme Court ruled 4-3 that a ban on gay marriage constituted "cognizable harm" and infringed on a "fundamental right" of same-sex couples.

The decision, which overturns a lower court ruling, follows the legalization of gay marriage in California this year and in Massachusetts in 2003. It was hailed by gay rights advocates as a proud day after battles over the culturally divisive issue in several states.

Connecticut Gov. Jodi Rell, a Republican, disagreed with the ruling but said she will uphold it.

"I continue to believe that marriage is the union of a man and a woman," Rell said. "I do not believe their voice reflects the majority of the people of Connecticut."

She said she was convinced that any attempt to reverse the decision, either legislatively or by amending the state Constitution, would fail.

The decision came as a surprise after previous courts upheld the ban and lawmakers wrote specific language into a civil union measure defining marriage as between men and women.

Connecticut was one of four U.S. states that permits same-sex civil unions that grant rights such as insurance coverage, tax benefits and hospital visitations. But these lack the full, federal legal protections of marriage.

Opponents of gay marriage said they would seek to overturn the ruling by persuading voters to support a ballot measure next month that would open a state constitutional convention to address the issue of same-sex marriage.

"Then we will put a question on the ballot to allow the public, not our robed masters, to decide once and for all if marriage will be protected in our state constitution as the union between a man and a woman," said Peter Wolfgang, president of the Family Institute of Connecticut, a conservative Christian group.

'WE ARE OVERJOYED'

The plaintiffs in the case -- eight same-sex couples -- challenged the lower court's ruling that civil unions give same-sex couples the same rights and protections as marriage.

They argued that their constitutional rights were denied when they were barred from getting marriage licenses.

"We are overjoyed to tell our twin boys that we will be married, just like their friends' parents," Beth Kerrigan and Jodie Mock, two plaintiffs in the case, said in a statement.

The date when the decision takes effect depends on a trial court order that is expected after October 28, said Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal.

"It won't take effect immediately but probably in the next month or so," he said in a telephone interview.

When Massachusetts' top court overturned a ban on gay marriage in 2003, opposition was so strong that it drove religious conservatives to the polls in 2004, a factor in the re-election of President George W. Bush.

But this year, just three weeks before the U.S. presidential election, national reaction was relatively muted as the news fought for air time with turmoil in financial markets, tumbling stock prices and signs of a possible global recession.

More than 25 states have constitutional amendments barring same-sex marriage, many approved in ballot measures in 2004.

...thought it might be appropriate in this thread

Hip Hip Hooray for the gays!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #108
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Regarding the Lidsay Lohan thing -- I dislike the fact that people go around making judgments about whose relationships are legitimate and whose are done for show

It seems unlikely to me that she'd spend all her time with another woman, (like, the last two years), publicly come out as being in love with her, and invite all the homophobia that inevitably she's attracted in the blogosphere, etc., just to pull a girls gone wild fake lesbian stunt.

Last edited by LalaCity; 10-10-2008 at 03:09 PM.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #109
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Please, steal the Barbie line
Old 10-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #110
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
hahaha!! It totally sounds like we are having an affair lol!!
Your not???!!
Old 10-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #111
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
Regarding the Lidsay Lohan thing -- I think it's dangerous for us to go around making judgments about whose relationships are legitimate and whose are done for show (now that I've gone back and reread, I'm not sure that anyone here has made that judgment, but, ya know, just in general).

It seems unlikely to me that she'd spend all her time with another woman, (like, the last two years), publicly come out as being in love with her, and invite all the homophobia that inevitably she's attracted in the blogosphere, etc., just to pull a girls gone wild fake lesbian stunt.

I was not making any judgement regarding the legitimacy of Lindsay Lohan's relationship. I was just conveying that I had read an article that had used the term "Fauxmosexuality" and that it had referred to Lohan.
I was just stating that many terms have been coined to label people it would seem.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:01 PM   #112
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Your not???!!
Well not that I'm aware of lol, she lives in Florida!! We are besties though

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 10-10-2008 at 03:06 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:04 PM   #113
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I was not making any judgement regarding the legitimacy of Lindsay Lohan's relationship. I was just conveying that I had read an article that had used the term "Fauxmosexuality" and that it had referred to Lohan.
I was just stating that many terms have been coined to label people it would seem.
No, I know you didn't. Sorry -- I wasn't trying to impugn you. Poorly-worded post, on my part! It was more of a reaction to those kinds of stories. I think there is a fashionable fake lesbianism or fake bisexuality...I just think people become too cynical in jumping to the conclusion that someone like Lohan has to be fake in this as in all aspects of her Hollywood life, supposedly.

edit: See -- I went back and changed my wording. Good thing my editing window of time hadn't run out. :-)

Last edited by LalaCity; 10-10-2008 at 03:14 PM.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #114
mergirl

Quote:
Well not that I'm aware of lol, she lives in Florida!! We are besties though
Lmao.. well affairs are usually known to those taking part!. lmao
aww beasty besties..
and whoot.. i MADE my girl join dims!! lol and yay!!
i need to get her down to the gay post so she can talk strap ons n fake celezbos! hmm.. did i just coin a new phrase??
celezbos-sensible shoe wearing famous people.
indeed

xmer
Old 10-10-2008, 03:45 PM   #115
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
No, I know you didn't. Sorry -- I wasn't trying to impugn you. Poorly-worded post, on my part! It was more of a reaction to those kinds of stories. I think there is a fashionable fake lesbianism or fake bisexuality...I just think people become too cynical in jumping to the conclusion that someone like Lohan has to be fake in this as in all aspects of her Hollywood life, supposedly.

edit: See -- I went back and changed my wording. Good thing my editing window of time hadn't run out. :-)

Yeah no worries at all.

I also read about the Katie Perry song " I kissed a girl" staying at the top of the chart for an extended period of time.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #116
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Yeah no worries at all.

I also read about the Katie Perry song " I kissed a girl" staying at the top of the chart for an extended period of time.
I feel I must comment on my beloved's compulsion to discuss our private life in the public dims forum. I am more reserved than my lovely lady and do not wish the world to know that we were thinking of getting a strap on etc. Now now Mer, I will have to spank you (and not in a good way). Seriously though, she is more open and free spirited than I am and I think what goes on in the bedroom is between us. She is a naughty girl!
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #117
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
I feel I must comment on my beloved's compulsion to discuss our private life in the public dims forum. I am more reserved than my lovely lady and do not wish the world to know that we were thinking of getting a strap on etc. Now now Mer, I will have to spank you (and not in a good way). Seriously though, she is more open and free spirited than I am and I think what goes on in the bedroom is between us. She is a naughty girl!
I'm with you, GoldenDelish--although I must say I have a lot of fun reading mergirl's posts. I do feel like what goes on in the bedroom (or on the kitchen table) should stay there. It's sexier that way.

I'm one of a dying breed of people who don't kiss and tell, I'm afraid.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #118
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post

I'm with you on that Fascinita, I also don't believe in kissing and telling... but if you have a really good fuck, there's no point in keeping the juicy details secret forever... you know?

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #119
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lilly - that is EXACTLY how I am. I was telling someone that this past weekend at the bash - can't remember now who it was. If you think of the term, let me know! I'd like to know what to call myself. lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:38 PM   #120
GoldenDelicious

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I'm with you on that Fascinita, I also don't believe in kissing and telling... but if you have a really good fuck, there's no point in keeping the juicy details secret forever... you know?
Me thinketh you are a wolf in sheeps clothing.lol.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:42 PM   #121
GoldenDelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
I'm with you, GoldenDelish--although I must say I have a lot of fun reading mergirl's posts. I do feel like what goes on in the bedroom (or on the kitchen table) should stay there. It's sexier that way.

Thanks for that, it's good to know I'm not a prude, yes Mer is very funny and she is now laughing at me and threatening to make up something obscene that I made her do. the spoil sport that I am I'm ruining it straight away, no doubt she'll go one better, o'h the hilarity. I also agree with you that private sexy secrets between you and your chosen one can be really hot. Lucky for me she doesn't tell everything.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #122
GoldenDelicious

oops, double post, forgive me I'm new. How long will I get away with that?
Old 10-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #123
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
A lipstick lesbian is a femme...namely one who wears lipstick, lol
lipstick lesbians are A-OK in my book. but the polor opposites the stud lesbians (also on occasions called butch but stud is used more here in detroit) are some what of an issue here in detroit in the hood (not all of em but a fairly large number of em) not because they are gay but because they act like thugs and gangstas which i really hate. hell some of em are slinging crack on the corners. some of em are A-ok and are cool peeps to talk to but its the ignorant ones that are really a issue starting random drama that dont have to be started.

Last edited by gangstadawg; 10-10-2008 at 04:59 PM.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #124
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
lipstick lesbians are A-OK in my book. but the polor opposites the stud lesbians (also on occasions called butch but stud is used more here in detroit) are some what of an issue here in detroit in the hood (not all of em but a fairly large number of em) not because they are gay but because they act like thugs and gangstas which i really hate. hell some of em are slinging crack on the corners. some of em are A-ok and are cool peeps to talk to but its the ignorant ones that are really a issue starting random drama that dont have to be started.
Dont know if "slinging crack on the corners" is the best turn of phrase when talking about lesbians!
Lipstick lesbians are ALWAYS A-OK in hetro guys books..Though why do people have to be someones fantasy before they can be ok in books??!!
Old 10-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #125
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
Thanks for that, it's good to know I'm not a prude, yes Mer is very funny and she is now laughing at me and threatening to make up something obscene that I made her do. the spoil sport that I am I'm ruining it straight away, no doubt she'll go one better, o'h the hilarity. I also agree with you that private sexy secrets between you and your chosen one can be really hot. Lucky for me she doesn't tell everything.
Sooo, i'm not ment to say about the time you wee'd on me and made me dress up as a gimp and sing "the sun will come out tommorow"??
Shame! it was hot!
ROFLMAO!!!