Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #126
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Dont know if "slinging crack on the corners" is the best turn of phrase when talking about lesbians!
Lipstick lesbians are ALWAYS A-OK in hetro guys books..Though why do people have to be someones fantasy before they can be ok in books??!!
umm remember i said in the city of detroit on westside IN THE HOOD. and im not talking about all the lesbians just large number of the stud lesbians. a lot of em (not all) are ignorant gangsta/thug wannabe ass holes and out of them some of em are crack dealers.

Last edited by gangstadawg; 10-10-2008 at 05:17 PM.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:17 PM   #127
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
umm remember i said in detroit westside IN THE HOOD. and im not talking about all the lesbians just large number of the stud lesbians. a lot of em (not all) are ignorant gangsta/thug wannabe ass holes and out of them some of em are crack dealers.
aye ..erm "crack"
This is why i thought you were joking..
Anyway..do you have any positive things to say about any gay women you know?
or is it just..
feminine lezzies =hot
butch lezzies=crack whores
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #128
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Another straight supporter of this thread. And I'm glad this thread brought Golden Delicious and george83 to the boards. Welcome to you both.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:24 PM   #129
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
aye ..erm "crack"
This is why i thought you were joking..
Anyway..do you have any positive things to say about any gay women you know?
or is it just..
feminine lezzies =hot
butch lezzies=crack whores
ok crack whores are usually crack users not crack dealers. any ways some of the stud lesbians are good people to talk to hell my girlfriend is BI and some of her friends are stud lesbians (5 to be exact but one of em is a asshole) who got the hook up on some good stuff to buy at a discount. i got my xbox360 elite cheap as hell from one of her stud friends for like $300 5 months ago and it was brand new.

so im not saying all stud lesbians are bad but for almost every good there is a bad and its the ignorant studs thats giving the rest a bad name.

Last edited by gangstadawg; 10-10-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #130
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
ok crack whores are usually crack users not crack dealers. any ways some of the stud lesbians are good people to talk to hell my girlfriend is BI and some of her friends are stud lesbians (5 to be exact but one of em is a asshole) who got the hook up on some good stuff to buy at a discount. i got my xbox360 elite cheap as hell from one of her stud friends for like $300 and its brand new.
Not really what this thread is about dude, cheap xboxes, but ya know, thanks for sharing.....

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:28 PM   #131
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
Not really what this thread is about dude, cheap xboxes, but ya know, thanks for sharing.....
i was stating my opinion on some of the stud lesbians from my experiences with them.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:39 PM   #132
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
I also agree with you that private sexy secrets between you and your chosen one can be really hot. Lucky for me she doesn't tell everything.
I'm all for PDA, though
Old 10-10-2008, 06:00 PM   #133
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First of all, I'm assuming you haven't had adequate conversations with these crack dealers to the point that you actually know for a fact that they are lesbians. Women that dress in a masculine manner are not necessarily lesbians, just as men that wear dresses can be (and often are) completely straight.

Secondly, even if these women WERE all lesbians, saying "A large number of butch lesbians are crack dealers" is ludicrous and ridiculous, not to mention a giant error in logic. In that case, you could say a large number of crack dealers in your city are butch lesbians. Not the other way around.

Even that way, though - There's so much more I want to say, but - I'll make way for people who are much better at expressing this than I am.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:01 PM   #134
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
ok crack whores are usually crack users not crack dealers. any ways some of the stud lesbians are good people to talk to hell my girlfriend is BI and some of her friends are stud lesbians (5 to be exact but one of em is a asshole) who got the hook up on some good stuff to buy at a discount. i got my xbox360 elite cheap as hell from one of her stud friends for like $300 5 months ago and it was brand new.

so im not saying all stud lesbians are bad but for almost every good there is a bad and its the ignorant studs thats giving the rest a bad name.
So "crack" isnt a euphamism for vaginas in "the hood"?? This is what i was getting at for a while before i gave in. Thanks for your butches on crack story though.. twas enlightening sir!!
Old 10-10-2008, 06:05 PM   #135
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
First of all, I'm assuming you haven't had adequate conversations with these crack dealers to the point that you actually know for a fact that they are lesbians. Women that dress in a masculine manner are not necessarily lesbians, just as men that wear dresses can be (and often are) completely straight.

Secondly, even if these women WERE all lesbians, saying "A large number of butch lesbians are crack dealers" is ludicrous and ridiculous, not to mention a giant error in logic. In that case, you could say a large number of crack dealers in your city are butch lesbians. Not the other way around.

Even that way, though - There's so much more I want to say, but - I'll make way for people who are much better at expressing this than I am.
Indeed! thats what my gf said to me .. but she is watching tv and hoped that someone else would mention the fact..
hmm madness...
this reminds me of when when you tell people you are gay and they say "oh ...i know a gay person.. one walks my sisters husbands dog.. do you know them?.. they are a crackwhore butch btw".. lmao
Old 10-10-2008, 06:16 PM   #136
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post

did you not read the part that says in my area as in my area of detroit which is the hood. im not talking about all of em like i said. a large number of of em are asshole and i said out of that group a few are drug dealers. please re-read. but you have a point about the dress thing though so my fault on the way they dress assumption sterotype. but most of em here start shit though.
like i would say out of 5 stud lesbians 3 of em are the ones are the shit starters the other 2 are no issue. just the way it is here.

Last edited by gangstadawg; 10-10-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:19 PM   #137
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ah, now this is a sticky-worthy thread. (Behave! You know what I mean...)
So consider it stuck.

And here's my take on all this. I am about as pro GLBTQ as a straight person can be. So many of my friends, lovers and crushes (since I was a wee girl) have been members of that community. I consider myself part of it, by association, even if I don't self-identify.

AFG, thanks for this amazing, and much overdue thread.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #138
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Ah, now this is a sticky-worthy thread. (Behave! You know what I mean...)
So consider it stuck.

And here's my take on all this. I am about as pro GLBTQ as a straight person can be. So many of my friends, lovers and crushes (since I was a wee girl) have been members of that community. I consider myself part of it, by association, even if I don't self-identify.

AFG, thanks for this amazing, and much overdue thread.
Hmm.. now that this is a sticky thread.. (which i think is almost as good as a whole forum to yourself) Shouldnt there be some rules.
I dont mean anything strict.. but i think it should be a positive place of queer acceptance and not somewhere for hetro males to say "can i watch?".. lol
Though i think positive hetro guys who are supportive and gay friendly are of course more than welcome..
Or does anything go and somethings get ignored??
hmmm

xmer
Old 10-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #139
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I may have to do a dance at the sticky-ness of "our" thread

BTW anyone who wants a nosy, there are pics of George up in the intro thread on the main board (Yes, I am showing him off )

As for rules, I don't necessarily think we need any. If someone comes in here to perv or bash, they will soon get a telling off hehe

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:20 PM   #140
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I agree with you, Bex. I think this can be self-policed. If things get out of hand at some point, we can revisit the idea of some guidelines.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #141
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I agree with you, Bex. I think this can be self-policed. If things get out of hand at some point, we can revisit the idea of some guidelines.
Agreed. Conrad has a long-standing idea supporting civil discussion and not making more rules that people just try to "get around", that should govern this just fine.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 10-10-2008 at 08:01 PM. Reason: *missed a word
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:46 PM   #142
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Subscribing. Not much to say tonight, but glad to see this thread and the discussions, and the new folks joining.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:04 PM   #143
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Cool. I like giving out beatings. Speaking of beatings, gangstadawg here's a handslap for you. Dawg why would you even need to mention that in here? That's like saying, "I like black people, but some of them are obnoxious and rude in my nieghborhood." As if black people are a 'special' kind of obnoxious and rude, unlike all the other random obnoxious rude people. In this case it would be making special mention of the butch girls as opposed to all the other thug riff raff who hang on corners smoking crack and starting fights all over the world. Why must that be connected with their orientation, assuming they are in fact lesbians? Oh, 'cause they're lesbians. It has nothing to do with the other, it's a behavior anyone is capable of.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:01 AM   #144
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
BTW anyone who wants a nosy, there are pics of George up in the intro thread on the main board (Yes, I am showing him off )
I did have a looky, and he looks great. He makes a pretty girl. I like them all, but I especially like the one where he looks like a teenage runaway Jezebel, leaning up against some sort of background thingie and saying come hither with his eyes.

Old 10-11-2008, 04:42 AM   #145
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
I did have a looky, and he looks great. He makes a pretty girl. I like them all, but I especially like the one where he looks like a teenage runaway Jezebel, leaning up against some sort of background thingie and saying come hither with his eyes.

How dare you call me a Jezebel lol *slaps*

But for those who are to lazy to look in the intro thread here's a few pics lol.

The blonde hair ones are the most recent.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:46 AM   #146
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

But George I wanna see your belly hang pics.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:49 AM   #147
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
But George I wanna see your belly hang pics.
LOL!

I think I might struggle on that one.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:04 AM   #148
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

George makes a better-looking girl than I do.

Why is that always the case?
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:50 AM   #149
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
George makes a better-looking girl than I do.

Why is that always the case?
Now that's a lie and you know it.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:53 AM   #150
squidge dumpling

squidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 club

Nice pics George.