Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-11-2008, 08:55 AM   #151
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
Now that's a lie and you know it.

no. No it isn't. You are gorgeous!!!! If I didn't know you were male, you would have totally passed in my eyes. Not that my eyes matter, lol.

Welcome to dimensions cute stuff!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:02 AM   #152
Mgirl

Mgirl can now change their title
Default love this thread!

hey everyone, i just wanted to say how excited i am about this post. i guess you would say i am the "L" in the GLBTQ, however i love the "Q" and i'm so glad the "B" and the "T" are included as well as i think they add such great depth to our fluid community.

i wish i could check out the prior posts to see what's been discussed, alas i'm buried in exams right now! look forward to chatting...
Mgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:06 AM   #153
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dipping in to say:

- thrilled this thread is here
- do hope it becomes a resource
- shan't intrude
- must note though that FYI I bought a strap-on not long ago (for a wedding present -- hah - a het couple), and it fit the BBW bride. That was my local sex store -- early2bed.com. They're good about size stuff (as are many, of course). Just notin as a resource!!

whee
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #154
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm seriously digging this one! You really do make a gorgeous girl. :]
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #155
ssbbwuk

ssbbwuk can now change their title

To be honest, i don't think that slim lesbian FA's actually exist.

I am bisexual SSBBW but nearly everyone that i attract is male.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #156
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwuk View Post

They do exist. I'm partnered with one. She wasn't wearing a neon green sign that said she was "one of them" though... Maybe frequent women's only groups...you might be pleasantly surprised what turns up.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:14 PM   #157
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
They do exist. I'm partnered with one. She wasn't wearing a neon green sign that said she was "one of them" though... Maybe frequent women's only groups...you might be pleasantly surprised what turns up.
I don't mean this rudely...so please don't take it as such....BUT!! ( I bet you knew that was coming,lol) You are not supersized. Tons and tons of lesbians love plus sized women...but when it comes to us supersized sisters there is NO LOVE!!!!! I think that's what she was getting at. I know loads of queer women who love some cushion for the pushin but when it comes to someone my size they run the other direction.

Hope you aren't offended but you must see there is a difference.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:38 PM   #158
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Straight ally checking in! I like the idea. haha.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:49 PM   #159
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I don't mean this rudely...so please don't take it as such....BUT!! ( I bet you knew that was coming,lol) You are not supersized. Tons and tons of lesbians love plus sized women...but when it comes to us supersized sisters there is NO LOVE!!!!! I think that's what she was getting at. I know loads of queer women who love some cushion for the pushin but when it comes to someone my size they run the other direction.

Hope you aren't offended but you must see there is a difference.
If that's what she was getting at, she surely didn't state it as such. That's why I responded the way I did - to me, it seemed like a matter of not knowing lesbians liked fat in general, NOT how fat lesbians liked their women. And even if she wants to meet lesbian FA's, she still might need to change some things up...supersized or not. That's just like not all hetero FA's like supersized women either; but obviously there are some that do (you are living proof of it).

So, differences aside, that's what my take was.

Last edited by ashmamma84; 10-11-2008 at 04:52 PM.
ashmamma84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:54 PM   #160
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I can certainly see the appeal of a SSBBW as well as a small BBW. The probability of me ending up with the former is greater if only because there aren't as many SSBBWs out there.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:57 PM   #161
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
George,

I'm going to ignore the slap. Ahem. Just see it don't happen again, hon. Or I'll refer you to another post wherein another slapper was left dabbing antiseptic on what was left of his testes, lil' darling.

But you are a cutie. Bexy's one lucky girl.

Now, I did want to ask you, though, you little tart... To tell us more about your life in girls' clothing.

For instance, I'm curious about whether you ever walk around in public as a girl. I bet you can "pass." Looks like some of these lovely photos were taken outdoors. I'm curious about your experiences in dress in public. Can you say more? Pretty please? With sugar and sparkles on top?
Old 10-12-2008, 04:23 AM   #162
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The numbers are against us supersized women who are looking for female partners, thats for sure. Think of the percentages, if women who like women are no more than 10% of the population (and in fact I think the number is lower than that), then how much of that percentage is going to be attracted to fat women, let alone supersized women?

With that being said, I've been seeing a woman who weighs about 200 pounds less than I do, and I must say, I'm as surprised as anyone that she is attracted to me. As far as I can tell, she isn't an 'FA,' but she tells me she likes my body as it is, and she seems to appreciate aspects of my fat body that a thin person would not have.

I do puzzle over this, though. Although I've been attracted to people of all sizes and genders in my life, I still find it hard to understand other people who can be attracted to supersized people if they're not already FAs. I know one stereotype of women is that they're less likely to be more visually oriented in their attractions to others, but if that is even partially true, does that then make the individual who isn't so controlled by physical attraction suddenly physically attracted to the physical body of the person they're attracted to for their personality? Especially if they then are turned on by aspects of a fat body specifically?

I guess we get surprised by what turns us on all the time. I never realised how much of a turn on I'd have from the size contrast between myself and an average sized person. If that is the case, then I guess it isn't so odd for a smaller person to find themsevles attracted to a fat person.

Plus, i wanted to say hello to the partners of Dims folks joining us here. How nice to have you here, and I do look forward to seeing more of you around.

Last edited by butch; 10-12-2008 at 04:24 AM. Reason: proper spelling at daybreak is tough
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:04 AM   #163
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
George makes a better-looking girl than I do.

Why is that always the case?
i know!!!! Grrrrrrrr! Goerge, Quit looking so good! Or someone call the trisha show and get me a make over!! lmao.. nice pics!

xmer
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:08 AM   #164
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I WAS a thin L who loved ssbbws.. until my gf fed me cakes!
Old 10-12-2008, 08:21 AM   #165
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
oh yeah.. is that kinna like "lipstick lesbian"? or does that just mean "femme" ? i really need to keep up to date on my lesbian terms! Its funny that being a lesbian seems to be fashionable now...

No. Lipstick and Femme refer to feminine lesbians, as opposed to butch and the horrible "D-word".

Fauxmosexual and Bi-Trendy are used to describe people who only "do it" for attention.
I can't stand them.
Lesbian is becoming more "fashionable" so there is more of this going around, which is unfortunate for the "real" gay girls. How would you feel if you were called a freak when you asked a Bisexual girl out and she told you
"Oh no, I don't actually date girls"
You would feel pretty darn upset.
If the ONLY time you MAKE-OUT with a girl is when you're DRUNK and being egged-on by guys.... You are not bisexual.

Someone's probably going to jump down my throat for that.
I know, who am I to judge?
However, I think the point I DID make, made sense.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #166
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
No. Lipstick and Femme refer to feminine lesbians, as opposed to butch and the horrible "D-word".

Fauxmosexual and Bi-Trendy are used to describe people who only "do it" for attention.
I can't stand them.
Lesbian is becoming more "fashionable" so there is more of this going around, which is unfortunate for the "real" gay girls. How would you feel if you were called a freak when you asked a Bisexual girl out and she told you
"Oh no, I don't actually date girls"
You would feel pretty darn upset.
If the ONLY time you MAKE-OUT with a girl is when you're DRUNK and being egged-on by guys.... You are not bisexual.

Someone's probably going to jump down my throat for that.
I know, who am I to judge?
However, I think the point I DID make, made sense.
Aye.. total sense made there Krissmiss!
*clearing throat for awsome metaphor*
I am vegitarian.
In the past when i have been drunk i have eaten a sausage supper,
but i always regretted it and felt sick in the morning.
At the time though.. the sausage supper tasted great and i dont for a second regret eating it.. but i might not eat one were i sober..
Actually.. that was a shite metaphor and would also be more poiniant had i said "haggis supper".
you know though.. i think drunkuality IS a sexuality.. Sometimes people do things under the influence that normally they wouldnt do.. maby they with thier mind opened chemically they experience things they wouldnt do normally.
Even if you are kissing a boy to turn on your girlfriend.. well then its still sexual and a sexuality..
i think so long a s feelings arnt hurt.. anything goes.

xmer
Old 10-12-2008, 04:21 PM   #167
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Butch raised some good points. I am not that visually oriented in term of my attraction towards others, but I generally do find bigger girls more appealing and am really into the size contrast. If I do end up falling for someone who isn't exactly my type physically, I will probably grow to appreciate the unique aspects of her body such that her body though it is unlikely to have a long-lasting impact on what I find attractive.

Faux lesbians are indeed annoying, especially if they do it at the expense of someone else's feelings. Having said that, I am fine with girls who are curious, or genuinely experimenting as long as they are honest about it, since people have to start somewhere.

However, bisexuality is a stable and legitimate sexual orientation and should be recognised as such by more members of the community.

On a sidenote, I am all for reclaiming the "horrible D word". What do the rest of you think?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:44 PM   #168
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

On a sidenote, I am all for reclaiming the "horrible D word". What do the rest of you think?
ABSOLUTEDYKELTY!
Old 10-14-2008, 04:38 AM   #169
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
The numbers are against us supersized women who are looking for female partners, thats for sure. Think of the percentages, if women who like women are no more than 10% of the population (and in fact I think the number is lower than that), then how much of that percentage is going to be attracted to fat women, let alone supersized women?

With that being said, I've been seeing a woman who weighs about 200 pounds less than I do, and I must say, I'm as surprised as anyone that she is attracted to me. As far as I can tell, she isn't an 'FA,' but she tells me she likes my body as it is, and she seems to appreciate aspects of my fat body that a thin person would not have.

I do puzzle over this, though. Although I've been attracted to people of all sizes and genders in my life, I still find it hard to understand other people who can be attracted to supersized people if they're not already FAs. I know one stereotype of women is that they're less likely to be more visually oriented in their attractions to others, but if that is even partially true, does that then make the individual who isn't so controlled by physical attraction suddenly physically attracted to the physical body of the person they're attracted to for their personality? Especially if they then are turned on by aspects of a fat body specifically?

I guess we get surprised by what turns us on all the time. I never realised how much of a turn on I'd have from the size contrast between myself and an average sized person. If that is the case, then I guess it isn't so odd for a smaller person to find themsevles attracted to a fat person.

Plus, i wanted to say hello to the partners of Dims folks joining us here. How nice to have you here, and I do look forward to seeing more of you around.
You make some very good points. I've been surprised to find that personal attraction can include a lot of things, especially in women. I think with the media images and bias that equates beauty with thin we may forget that some people are capable of finding beauty in both fat and thin. Just because I love the beach in summer doesn't mean I can't also love a fall day, a first snow or a full moon on a starry night. There are many people who can appreciate the glorious beauty of fat though not claiming to be FA's. I've found this to be more true among women than men. My mindset was never in a place to consider that a woman might find me physically attractive. To me it was impossible so any subtle signals from women was invisible. It wasn't till I opened my mind to the possibility that I began to see them though I admit it's somewhat rare.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:05 AM   #170
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
hahaha!! It totally sounds like we are having an affair lol!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Your not???!!
Nope...we are not having an affair. Bex is a close friend and very dear to my heart. I was just pointing out that I'm now confident enough to tell another woman she's gorgeous and that helped me meet Bexy. Besides....i'd never dream of coming between the cuteness that is she and George

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:32 AM   #171
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
George,

I'm going to ignore the slap. Ahem. Just see it don't happen again, hon. Or I'll refer you to another post wherein another slapper was left dabbing antiseptic on what was left of his testes, lil' darling.

But you are a cutie. Bexy's one lucky girl.

Now, I did want to ask you, though, you little tart... To tell us more about your life in girls' clothing.

For instance, I'm curious about whether you ever walk around in public as a girl. I bet you can "pass." Looks like some of these lovely photos were taken outdoors. I'm curious about your experiences in dress in public. Can you say more? Pretty please? With sugar and sparkles on top?

George told me to say he will come back with a super proper response to this when we get back from our trip!!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #172
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
George told me to say he will come back with a super proper response to this when we get back from our trip!!!
Good enough. I'll look forward to it.

Meanwhile, I hope you're both having a good trip, and that George has had a chance to wear his most cutest outfits.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:17 AM   #173
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rainbow-Flag_generic.jpg

The rainbow flag was apparently adopted 30 years ago.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:44 AM   #174
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post

Hi Butch. I think I relate to your initial doubts re how a non fa could be physically sexually attracted to a fat person. Before I met my current partner Mergirl I was first of all bisexual and attracted to either medium sized preferrably muscular men or slimmer and/or toned or muscular women. Initially when Mer and I started dating she was two dress sizes smaller than she is now (she just shouted she doesn't wear dresses but as we don't really weigh ourselves we don't know pounds gained) any way, she was a uk dress size 12 which was my ideal size and I liked smaller. I never really admitted it because I didn't think someone that size would be attracted to big fat me. I actually thought I'd have to lose weight before I could get someone that I would fancy to fancy me and wouldn't deserve any more than this. I digress, my point is I fancied Mer at size 12 (surprised she fancied me not knowing what an fa was) and fancied women like shane from the L word and the model Kate Moss and Gwen Stefani who are all thin. Once I fancied a singer called Alison Moyet (she's a great singer) but that was a one off, generally I found skinny women hot. Now mer has a wee fat belly and I get turned on my that. I fancied her personality first then her face. The night we met I fancied her face and thought she had nice breasts. Now she is larger than she was and I also love her more than I did I am physically attracted to her body. Now I feel I wouldn't ever stick to a specific type. I can't imagine fancying anyone other than mer now but I am so glad size actually doesn't matter. In saying that I have warned her that if she gets to my size we are doing it with the lights off, lol.

All I'm saying is it doesn't matter if she is an fa or not as long as she fancies you there's no need to overthink it. Mer's best friend is bi-fatual (a word I'm sure mer made up, lol) her BF has fancied tall skinny women and 30 stone women with complete equal lust and enthusiasm. Her last gf was apperently thin and classicaly good looking according to mer and her current girl friend is definately a bbw and she says it is the best sex of her life. I know this is more to do with the fact they are very sexually compatiple with mers bf being a submissive and her gf a dominant. she also cares deeply for her and likes likes her personality but whatever the reason she sees her as very sexy and hot ans fancies her physically and personally more than any previous girlfriend. I've been told by others that her old gf was better looking but not according to Mers Bf beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder.

Good luck with your relationship keep us posted. xx
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:20 PM   #175
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
I never really admitted it because I didn't think someone that size would be attracted to big fat me.
Just to mention that this issue is hardly confined to the GLBTQ world! There have been threads around Dims in the past about the assumption--by some fat people, by some FA, and by some not involved with the fat world at all, that people will date others of similar size. Turns out that is more myth than reality