Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #201
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow. I keep reading this thread and say I am impressed(but not surprised, I already knew y'all were good...) with the quality of the people on this forum. I know there are probably some people who are not accepting of GLBTQ people on this forum, but they seem to be not sticking their head in here.

As a non-bbw pre-op MTF TS who is an FA towards women, I approve this thread. Also, w00t! I'm the 200th post.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:25 PM   #202
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowhat View Post
Wow. I keep reading this thread and say I am impressed(but not surprised, I already knew y'all were good...) with the quality of the people on this forum. I know there are probably some people who are not accepting of GLBTQ people on this forum, but they seem to be not sticking their head in here.

As a non-bbw pre-op MTF TS who is an FA towards women, I approve this thread. Also, w00t! I'm the 200th post.
Welcome!

Fat people and fat admirers are cool, aren't they?
Old 10-17-2008, 08:47 PM   #203
Mgirl

Mgirl can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
How do you let them know that... POW!?
I'm not sure...have any ideas on how to verbalize the fact that the pupils dilate so wide that the iris disappears?
Mgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:52 PM   #204
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgirl View Post
I'm not sure...have any ideas on how to verbalize the fact that the pupils dilate so wide that the iris disappears?
Don't verbalize, get up close. Chase a fat girl once in a while. They like that.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:05 PM   #205
Mgirl

Mgirl can now change their title

Quote:
Don't verbalize, get up close. Chase a fat girl once in a while. They like that.
Now that's some advise worth taking......but if I get punched in the face I'll call you first...LOL

BTW this thread is totally keeping me from studying and I LOVE every second of it!
Mgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:20 AM   #206
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I do this all the time! When people don't look at me with hate and disgust as normal I think wow, they must think I'm good looking Eve if it is completely false, it boosts my confidence

FWIW, I miss American soft butch girls. They make my heart melt
Aww.. sorry you are missing your soft butches. There are quite a few up in scotland, if you are ever visiting. Must be all the Haggis suppers!

xmer
btw.. what does fwiw mean?? I like to stay on top of my crazy acronims!! lol
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:56 AM   #207
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Aww.. sorry you are missing your soft butches. There are quite a few up in scotland, if you are ever visiting. Must be all the Haggis suppers!

xmer
btw.. what does fwiw mean?? I like to stay on top of my crazy acronims!! lol
haha, for what it's worth, lol.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:21 AM   #208
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
haha, for what it's worth, lol.
ahh noted!
Old 10-18-2008, 07:49 AM   #209
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
George,

I'm going to ignore the slap. Ahem. Just see it don't happen again, hon. Or I'll refer you to another post wherein another slapper was left dabbing antiseptic on what was left of his testes, lil' darling.

But you are a cutie. Bexy's one lucky girl.

Now, I did want to ask you, though, you little tart... To tell us more about your life in girls' clothing.

For instance, I'm curious about whether you ever walk around in public as a girl. I bet you can "pass." Looks like some of these lovely photos were taken outdoors. I'm curious about your experiences in dress in public. Can you say more? Pretty please? With sugar and sparkles on top?
Sorry for the late me and bexy were on holiday.

Well I first started dressing when I was around 10/11 I remember my first item was a pair of my mums black high heel boots when I was alone upstairs getting ready for school. But I had always had a feeling inside of me to dress up. I had no idea where it came from or how it got there but I have always had it.

I know the moment that made me relise what i was, was when I saw the movie Just like A Woman starring Julie walters and Adrian Pasdar which to be fair is a pretty crap movie but it did open my eyes and show me what I am and that I am not a freak in doing what I wanted to do.

I do get a feeling of guilt from time to time like "should I be doing this", "is this right" but its something even when I try to stop it always comes back and rears its well made up head.

One of my dreams is to go out dressed up and just walk around town dressed but we have yet to do it, mostly cause I chicken out, but we have been out with me in like say a girls top, nails painted or with a little bit of make up on. Slowly but surely wins the race as they say.

The pictures that were took outside was just outside our old house when it was dark and there was noone else around. But it was a great feeling to be outside at least dressed .

Any questions and I'm happy to try and answer them for you.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:57 AM   #210
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
Sorry for the late me and bexy were on holiday.

Well I first started dressing when I was around 10/11 I remember my first item was a pair of my mums black high heel boots when I was alone upstairs getting ready for school. But I had always had a feeling inside of me to dress up. I had no idea where it came from or how it got there but I have always had it.

I know the moment that made me relise what i was, was when I saw the movie Just like A Woman starring Julie walters and Adrian Pasdar which to be fair is a pretty crap movie but it did open my eyes and show me what I am and that I am not a freak in doing what I wanted to do.

I do get a feeling of guilt from time to time like "should I be doing this", "is this right" but its something even when I try to stop it always comes back and rears its well made up head.

One of my dreams is to go out dressed up and just walk around town dressed but we have yet to do it, mostly cause I chicken out, but we have been out with me in like say a girls top, nails painted or with a little bit of make up on. Slowly but surely wins the race as they say.

The pictures that were took outside was just outside our old house when it was dark and there was noone else around. But it was a great feeling to be outside at least dressed .

Any questions and I'm happy to try and answer them for you.
When my friend used to dress up with me we would walk around the street where we lived..though usually at night and after a few glasses of wine. Once night a car full of guys drove past shouting and wolf whistling at us! My friend didnt really know what to make of it.. the girl in him was flattered but the hetro in him was a bit on edge! lol
Great story, Its always amazing when there is a point, whether its something you read or a film you watch or someone you meet and you think ..Yay! its not just me! Its a cozy feeling..

xmer
Old 10-18-2008, 08:04 AM   #211
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
George,

I'm going to ignore the slap. Ahem. Just see it don't happen again, hon. Or I'll refer you to another post wherein another slapper was left dabbing antiseptic on what was left of his testes, lil' darling.

But you are a cutie. Bexy's one lucky girl.

Now, I did want to ask you, though, you little tart... To tell us more about your life in girls' clothing.

For instance, I'm curious about whether you ever walk around in public as a girl. I bet you can "pass." Looks like some of these lovely photos were taken outdoors. I'm curious about your experiences in dress in public. Can you say more? Pretty please? With sugar and sparkles on top?
Quote:
When my friend used to dress up with me we would walk around the street where we lived..though usually at night and after a few glasses of wine. Once night a car full of guys drove past shouting and wolf whistling at us! My friend didnt really know what to make of it.. the girl in him was flattered but the hetro in him was a bit on edge! lol
Great story, Its always amazing when there is a point, whether its something you read or a film you watch or someone you meet and you think ..Yay! its not just me! Its a cozy feeling..

xmer
Yea it was a great feeling when I reliesed it was not just me, I was obsessed with the movie for a while, cos of this. My youngest memory about feeling this way was when I think I was about 5/6 i dreamt that i feel into a cave and was abducted by the aliens from mac and me (which is scary in it self lol) and was locked in a cage by them and them put me in dresses and made me live in the cage as a girl.

Its a pretty horrific dream for a kid that age and it scarred the crap out of me, but i was only a kid and had no idea what this meant, and I still dont know where the dream came from.

I had some weird dreams as a kid though lol.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:10 AM   #212
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
Yea it was a great feeling when I reliesed it was not just me, I was obsessed with the movie for a while, cos of this. My youngest memory about feeling this way was when I think I was about 5/6 i dreamt that i feel into a cave and was abducted by the aliens from mac and me (which is scary in it self lol) and was locked in a cage by them and them put me in dresses and made me live in the cage as a girl.

Its a pretty horrific dream for a kid that age and it scarred the crap out of me, but i was only a kid and had no idea what this meant, and I still dont know where the dream came from.

I had some weird dreams as a kid though lol.
Aye, its funny how our subconcious kinna makes us face our desires even when we are younger. Its kinna interesting that it was non-concentual, like "The aliens made me" which would kinna take the act out with your control so that you could explore it without feelings of guilt. I had a few dreams when i was younger about being trapped in a cage with jennifer finch from the band L7!! lol.. and when i was younger i even had an Fa one about winney the pooh! hmmm..Its Dreams are great!! Though that does sound a bit scary seeing as you were just a kid!! whoat! It has a touch of the "rocky horror" to it though.. Which was a film i really identified with when i was about 13/14 ..think i just wanted to live in a big castle full of sex pests! lmao

xmer
Old 10-18-2008, 10:02 AM   #213
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Aye, its funny how our subconcious kinna makes us face our desires even when we are younger. Its kinna interesting that it was non-concentual, like "The aliens made me" which would kinna take the act out with your control so that you could explore it without feelings of guilt. I had a few dreams when i was younger about being trapped in a cage with jennifer finch from the band L7!! lol.. and when i was younger i even had an Fa one about winney the pooh! hmmm..Its Dreams are great!! Though that does sound a bit scary seeing as you were just a kid!! whoat! It has a touch of the "rocky horror" to it though.. Which was a film i really identified with when i was about 13/14 ..think i just wanted to live in a big castle full of sex pests! lmao

xmer
I know I think that dream is a good case for a shrink to be honest lol.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:42 PM   #214
fa_foo

fa_foo can now change their title
Default Just what I was looking for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Hooray for this thread!

I pretty much live my life as an open book -- I'm fat, I'm black, I'm gay -- the diversity trifecta! I do think DIMS is hetero centered, but I don't blame that on the site in particular...I just think it's a sort of microcosm of how the rest of the world works.
Hey, I'm a LGBT Ally, and a kinda thin mostly het white male. Actually, for a long time, I considered myself as being quadruple het, looking for a BBW lesbian of color. It was very tough to find anyone interested. I wonder why... LOL.

Actually, I gave in, and got married to a straight woman a while ago, so if you're single and interested, if we were to date, it would be (for me) a quintuple het experience. That would be a true gift of joy from the goddesses.

But seriously folks, if you're GLBT allies, we need your help here in California against prop 8, which tries to ban gay marriage through a voter referendum. Lots of support FOR the amendment is happening from many conservative churches and such from all over the United States, so we could really use your help to protect the sanctity of marriage for all!!

foo

"women who exude toughness but underneath are big softies.More than any physical trait I find women who carry themselves with a bit of a swagger deathly hot."
--wistful

Last edited by fa_foo; 10-18-2008 at 10:52 PM.
fa_foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:58 PM   #215
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh lordy...

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:21 AM   #216
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

A little hairy fairy love. Representin' for the men:

Old 10-19-2008, 04:29 AM   #217
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_foo View Post
Hey, I'm a LGBT Ally, and a kinda thin mostly het white male. Actually, for a long time, I considered myself as being quadruple het, looking for a BBW lesbian of color. It was very tough to find anyone interested. I wonder why... LOL.

Actually, I gave in, and got married to a straight woman a while ago, so if you're single and interested, if we were to date, it would be (for me) a quintuple het experience. That would be a true gift of joy from the goddesses.

But seriously folks, if you're GLBT allies, we need your help here in California against prop 8, which tries to ban gay marriage through a voter referendum. Lots of support FOR the amendment is happening from many conservative churches and such from all over the United States, so we could really use your help to protect the sanctity of marriage for all!!

foo
Am I the only one thats lost in all the abbreviations lol.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:53 AM   #218
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Nope...we are not having an affair. Bex is a close friend and very dear to my heart. I was just pointing out that I'm now confident enough to tell another woman she's gorgeous and that helped me meet Bexy. Besides....i'd never dream of coming between the cuteness that is she and George
You left out the bit that you're my Ro-Ro

Love ya girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer72 View Post
*de-lurks*

Hi all, I'm Jennifer. I am a bi mtf bbw. I'd like to thank activistfatgirl for starting this thread. I've been lurking for so long because I wasn't sure how I'd fit in. This thread has made me feel much more comfortable because now I know there's support here for the LGBTQ peeps.

Thanks,

Jenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowhat View Post

Happy to welcome you two here!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:33 PM   #219
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, I just got asked on a date by a female friend of mine. She's quite a bit older, which is a concern, but I find myself mostly struggling with the whole wanting an FA thing. We haven't talked about it, so I can't say I know for sure her preferences. She mentioned at some point during a dinner we had that she wasn't all about the young, hot bikini-clad lesbian scene, but I took that as she's not focusing on looks, as is not uncommon among older, progressive lesbians. But I've been pretty spoiled by the mostly het FA/BBW scene I've been in for years, and I've enjoyed having a partner that gets off to my body, isn't just cool with it.

Isn't this the eternal debate?

Anyways, being shaked by this has made me reevaluate my confidence and cockiness in terms of my fat body. If I'm only feeling that I'm sexy while disrobed while around the watchful eyes of an out-and-about FA, I'm not sure I'm as far in this whole process as I thought.

One other thing, she's tiny! Like, probably five feet tall and not big. I tower above her, and I'm not really tall (I wear petite jeans for godsakes!). This dynamic has also been one of those thigns that bothers me, even if subconsciously.

My whimpers make no sense, just wanted to say that dating a non-FA girl who's also slender does blow my proverbial stack. AHHHH!

I may decline for other reasons, but I want to make sure that I don't because of personal insecurities. Can anyone relate?
Old 10-19-2008, 01:01 PM   #220
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
You left out the bit that you're my Ro-Ro

Love ya girlie

love you too doll *big hugs*

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:42 PM   #221
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_foo View Post

foo
What are you talking about? I'm not a lesbian who goes both ways, hence the word lesbian. Imagine that... If it wasn't some joke that was a bit off, I suggest you verse yourself in what lesbianism actually is, otherwise, you will keep shooting yourself in the foot. As an ally, I'm surprised you don't get it...

But uh...best of luck with the prop 8, foo.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:49 PM   #222
fa_foo

fa_foo can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
What are you talking about? I'm not a lesbian who goes both ways, hence the word lesbian. Imagine that... If it wasn't some joke that was a bit off, I suggest you verse yourself in what lesbianism actually is, otherwise, you will keep shooting yourself in the foot. As an ally, I'm surprised you don't get it...

But uh...best of luck with the prop 8, foo.
Hi Ashmamma, yes I was kidding -- the joke being that the man who is only interested in lesbians will probably be waiting a long time for a date. My statement was actually trying to make an obtuse point by queering which dimensions (no pun intended) are up for grabs when talking about hetero/homo sexuality. After posting, and after the time for editing had passed, it occurred to me that somebody could misread what I was intending to say (perhaps in a variety of ways which might even hurt), and it was also not my intent to actually ask you on a date over the Internet.

BTW, I saw in another thread lovely pics of you and your sweetie. I hope you can get (or are) married if and when you want to. And seriously, the GLBTs of California will welcome the help of anybody (even those outside California) to help make sure that a gay marriage ban amendment doesn't pass.

http://www.noonprop8.com/action

foo

"women who exude toughness but underneath are big softies.More than any physical trait I find women who carry themselves with a bit of a swagger deathly hot."
--wistful
fa_foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:45 PM   #223
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My best friend came out to me recently. I was a little surprised because he had dated a few girls, and had insisted for so long that he wasn't gay [a lot of people thought he was because his older brother is.. which is a stupid assumption of course] and he knew I was going to be supportive and everything [being involved in our school's GSA for so long and being bisexual myself] but I realize the coming out process is different for everyone. I'm just glad that he felt like he could talk to me about it now, and that I was able to help him [at least I hope I did! Haha.]

I've always felt really passionately about LGBT rights, and have been involved in a lot of stuff in the past but his coming out really reignited my passion for it. I just saw some of the reactions he got, and some of the things that were said to him and I just can't stand it. Him and I, along with some of our friends, are planning on going to our local gay community center soon and getting involved again. I feel like I really need to do something to help change things.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #224
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
So, I just got asked on a date by a female friend of mine. She's quite a bit older, which is a concern, but I find myself mostly struggling with the whole wanting an FA thing. We haven't talked about it, so I can't say I know for sure her preferences. She mentioned at some point during a dinner we had that she wasn't all about the young, hot bikini-clad lesbian scene, but I took that as she's not focusing on looks, as is not uncommon among older, progressive lesbians. But I've been pretty spoiled by the mostly het FA/BBW scene I've been in for years, and I've enjoyed having a partner that gets off to my body, isn't just cool with it.

Isn't this the eternal debate?

Anyways, being shaked by this has made me reevaluate my confidence and cockiness in terms of my fat body. If I'm only feeling that I'm sexy while disrobed while around the watchful eyes of an out-and-about FA, I'm not sure I'm as far in this whole process as I thought.

One other thing, she's tiny! Like, probably five feet tall and not big. I tower above her, and I'm not really tall (I wear petite jeans for godsakes!). This dynamic has also been one of those thigns that bothers me, even if subconsciously.

My whimpers make no sense, just wanted to say that dating a non-FA girl who's also slender does blow my proverbial stack. AHHHH!

I may decline for other reasons, but I want to make sure that I don't because of personal insecurities. Can anyone relate?
The only part I can relate to, is that the contrast is AWESOME. And she might really be an FA, just the type who doesn't know the names for everything. Be her gategay drug.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #225
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3852
there is also this which I have, a strapless strap on! its held in place by erm, your "muscles" ie you squeeze to keep it in. its a bit fussy to get used to but it does work, vibrates with a wee bullet in the back AND its dishwasher safe!!
I was wondering if this thing would be useful in a girl -> boy scenario, can someone exchange her/his experiences?

And does anyone knows this akin product?
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12487