Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-21-2008, 08:09 PM   #26
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Watching a rerun of Family Guy right now.It's the one where they have to relocate down south cause someone is trying to kill Chris.

The fun part of this one is where Stewie is singing with the Deliverence type group.He sings this song
Met her on my CB said her name was Mimi
Sounded like an angel come to earth.
When I went to met her didn't have to feed her
Just as tall as me three times the girth.
Oh,my fat baby loves to eat.
Big old Buddha belly and her breasts way past her feet.
My fat baby loves to eaaat,my big ol' fat baby loves to eat.

I guess some people might find it offensive but I just loved.The tune was catchy,too
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:04 AM   #27
russianhacker69

russianhacker69 has said some nice things

ah family guy is so awesome
One of my fav quotes of all time from it is at the end when hes on top of the bag of fat "uhm... It's exactly what it looks like" fell off my bed after that
russianhacker69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:38 AM   #28
Eden

Eden has said some nice things

In the original episode mentioned about Lois gaining, I love when Peter starts stuffing her and says "I want you fatter, it will please me" LOL
Eden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #29
Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza can now change their title

Those are great the recent ones however... Kinda aren't as good
Mitchapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:38 AM   #30
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchapalooza View Post
Those are great the recent ones however... Kinda aren't as good
I agree. The show seem to have cross the line between being funny and just being weird.

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #31
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianhacker69 View Post
ah family guy is so awesome
One of my fav quotes of all time from it is at the end when hes on top of the bag of fat "uhm... It's exactly what it looks like" fell off my bed after that
I literally fell out of my chair laughing at that part!

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 04-30-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: removed sig.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:33 PM   #32
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I remember the episode Peter made Lois gain awhole bunch of weight. I loved that episode. I love Family Guy.