Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2008, 06:39 PM   #1
Captain_Sanders
On Timeout

Captain_Sanders can now change their title
Default Who is this SSBBW?

I was going through the forums on another site (one that is non-BBW) and came across this phony post by some person posing as a 19-year-old who weighs 629lbs and goes on about how she wants to be the fattest woman, etc. etc. The thing is though, as a pic of 'herself' at age 16 she used a pic of Melissa aka LargeNLovely. And this pic below is her 'current' pic. I'm thinking it's either Heather or Cindy, but not sure who it is. Anyone know for sure who this is?

Last edited by Captain_Sanders : 11-16-2008 at 04:57 PM.
Captain_Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:51 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm pretty sure that's Betsy.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #3
ClickFa

ClickFa has said some nice things

As many of the veterans here know, her name was Kelly (not THAT Kelli) and she did one small set of a half-dozen poorly exposed pics for the unlamented BUF magazine back in the 80's. Do did Betsy and Kelligrl, around the same time. Supposedly she really was 19 and around 600 lbs... and her pics have been floating around since the beginning of the internet.

ClickFA
ClickFa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:52 PM   #4
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Give Me a Minute

She got married to one of the fiction writers for print DIMENSIONS... Stephen Kent Goodman... he wrote MIDNIGHT SNACK as "Willy Prader",which I adapted into an 8pg strip in RENEGADE ROMANCE Comics#2, one of the last books printed by Cat Yronwode's Renegade Press, back around '88... SKG had met her as a 400lb teen and a year or two's junkfood tour of America had gotten her up to 600... seems 'barely legal' in retrospect... I heard rumors that the happy couple were taken in by a religious cult... he'd been raised in a tightly-wrapped Baptist environment... whew! Seems like I exchanged a couple of letters with Kelly. The Internet has really opened things up since... what a nightmare that whole deal was...

Last edited by Ned Sonntag : 10-11-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #5
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Er, whoops! I was wrong, apparently.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:14 PM   #6
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd always wondered too. That picture was largely responsible for some err .. character building moments of my younger life.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #7
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Cool Ahead of Her Time

She was sort of a dream-come-true for the FAs of the time... if they'd had Paysites and the Net back then she might've been spared what I conjecture to be an unpleasant fate... let's not take the 21st Century for granted... lotta my buds from the 80s never made it here...
Old 10-11-2008, 09:47 PM   #8
Guy
I need a nap!

Guy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
She was sort of a dream-come-true for the FAs of the time... if they'd had Paysites and the Net back then she might've been spared what I conjecture to be an unpleasant fate... let's not take the 21st Century for granted... lotta my buds from the 80s never made it here...
Amen Ned!
Remember the pre web days, when the entire plus-size community's on line presence was a text only bulletin board?
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:50 PM   #9
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i was wondering who was in that pic. i have seen that pic in various places around the net.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:33 PM   #10
Wagimawr
Executive Member

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

That one's actually floating around on facebook at the moment, in one of my FB friends photo albums.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:37 PM   #11
BBWGwen
IncomPEARable

BBWGwen does more than just post hot picsBBWGwen does more than just post hot pics

I can't say with 100% accuracy but I believe that's Candy Godiva or possibly her twin? http://www.candygodiva.com/frames-index.html
Old 10-11-2008, 11:49 PM   #12
Baba Fats

Baba Fats can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBaba Fats can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile Unpleasant Fate or Lucky Mojo?

Quote:
It's completely out of character for me to be the bearer of good news, but I'm pretty sure that both Stephen and Kelly Kay Goodman are alive and well and living in the Central Valley. They have an ongoing Web presence at various sites devoted to ragtime and mechanical music. As a matter of fact, SKG titled his latest composition "Alive & Well Rag" -

http://gnaw-vol-ty.com/

Cat Yronwode now runs the Lucky Mojo Curio Company (online source for all your Hoodoo needs!), and has become a leading authority on African-American folk magic -

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

"Midnight Snack" has made it to the Digital Age, too -

http://www.anonib.com/_ssbbw/index.php?b=3

SKG claimed that the plot was based on real life, though the real story was so fantastic that he had to tone it down a bit. You can read what he had to say by following the link above. If either Goodman happens to be reading this, it would sure be nice if you gave your friends and fans a little shout-out for old time's sake.
Baba Fats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:04 AM   #13
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post
I'd always wondered too. That picture was largely responsible for some err .. character building moments of my younger life.
I hate being the antagonist but that pic was on Uglypeople.com when I was a freshman in high school and me and my friends would laugh at it unmercilessly.

Here I am now having hung out in person with women FATTER than Kelly Goodman, guess I saw the light lol ;-)
Old 10-12-2008, 12:18 AM   #14
Judge_Dre
Master Member

Judge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going on

I wonder if that woman realizes that there are T-shirts with her image being sold. I found one at a shop in St. Marks Place. It said something like, "I beat anorexia."
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:20 AM   #15
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWGwen View Post
I can't say with 100% accuracy but I believe that's Candy Godiva or possibly her twin? http://www.candygodiva.com/frames-index.html
Hi Gwen,

I didn't know that Candy had a twin? Cool.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:05 AM   #16
UncannyBruceman
Banned

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWGwen View Post
As a very close friend of Miss Godiva, I can assure you it's not her...and while she has many "twins" within the community, this woman is not among them.
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:33 AM   #17
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default Kelly Goodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Sanders View Post
I was going through the forums on another site (one that is non-BBW) and came across this phony post by some person posing as a 19-year-old who weighs 629lbs and goes on about how she wants to be the fattest woman, etc. etc. The thing is though, as a pic of 'herself' at age 16 she used a pic of Melissa aka LargeNLovely. And this pic below is her 'current' pic. I'm thinking it's either Heather or Cindy, but not sure who it is. Anyone know for sure who this is?
Kelly is her name and she made her debut in Buf magazine many many years ago at the young age of 19. I often wondered where she is or what she looks like now, which may be some 20 years later.

If Kelly or anyone who knows her reads this LEt her contact DImensions and tell us how she is doing etc etc

biackrlng@aol.com
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:57 AM   #18
Windom Earle
Ghostwood Forest Sage

Windom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Echoing Father Ned here...

Yup...that's Kelly Goodman...I had a brief bit of correspondence with her back in the early 90's. She was interested in the Ordo Ceresia Obesi Magna as it was called back then....the Magickal Order that I had founded around the oracular flesh and food-driven Mysteries of Megalithic Malta. I wrote an article on it called "Disciples of Flesh" which appeared in Adam Parfrey's "Apocalypse Culture" (AMOK Press). It was also mentioned in the interview Adam Parfrey did with me for Hustler magazine on "Weird Sex Cults"....but I think she heard about it through Sabrina's little xeroxed newsletter.

Kelly was actually thinking about starting a group called the "Sisters of Ceres" for women who were feedees of size but when I revealed to her that Ceres was a Roman goddess, she responded that she and Stephen were Christians and couldn't possibly be associated with a pagan goddess. There ensued some interesting letters around how a reconciliation between Christianity and a life of organized gluttony might be possible and she was adamant about it but eventually we parted our epistolic ways with a less than perky feeling. I do vividly recall her focus upon how hard it was to type with arms as large as hers were at the time...odd, that is the one detail that still sticks in my mind!

I will second Ned's appreciation of those days as something that Internet-only folks will have a hard time understanding...everything was snail mail, print media and phone, but it added a certain frisson that is missing from the electronic world and as bad as it was in many ways, it was filled with portent and the feeling of impending Mystery....something we have largely lost.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg apocult_1.jpg (56.9 KB, 2453 views)
Old 10-12-2008, 08:08 AM   #19
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

Nope, it's not me.
That's an amazing image though. I've always admired it.

CandyKisses
Old 10-12-2008, 08:11 AM   #20
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Default SKG not RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Fats View Post
It's completely out of character for me to be the bearer of good news, but I'm pretty sure that both Stephen and Kelly Kay Goodman are alive and well and living in the Central Valley. They have an ongoing Web presence at various sites devoted to ragtime and mechanical music. As a matter of fact, SKG titled his latest composition "Alive & Well Rag" -
Hoo boy... thanks for reminding me. SKG got me an assignment handlettering a gay-90s style sheetmusic cover... spent two days on it. Snailmailed it in and he phoned all apologetic that he'd misspelled the title by one letter which threw the whole composition off, and could I redo the whole thing for free? That was the end of our dealings. Man, the Net just eliminates so much craziness with graphics...
Old 10-12-2008, 08:17 AM   #21
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Default I Miss 1993!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windom Earle View Post
Yup...that's Kelly Goodman...I had a brief bit of correspondence with her back in the early 90's. She was interested in the Ordo Ceresia Obesi Magna as it was called back then....the Magickal Order that I had founded around the oracular flesh and food-driven Mysteries of Megalithic Malta. I wrote an article on it called "Disciples of Flesh" which appeared in Adam Parfrey's "Apocalypse Culture" (AMOK Press). It was also mentioned in the interview Adam Parfrey did with me for Hustler magazine on "Weird Sex Cults"....but I think she heard about it through Sabrina's little xeroxed newsletter.

Kelly was actually thinking about starting a group called the "Sisters of Ceres" for women who were feedees of size but when I revealed to her that Ceres was a Roman goddess, she responded that she and Stephen were Christians and couldn't possibly be associated with a pagan goddess. There ensued some interesting letters around how a reconciliation between Christianity and a life of organized gluttony might be possible and she was adamant about it but eventually we parted our epistolic ways with a less than perky feeling. I do vividly recall her focus upon how hard it was to type with arms as large as hers were at the time...odd, that is the one detail that still sticks in my mind!

I will second Ned's appreciation of those days as something that Internet-only folks will have a hard time understanding...everything was snail mail, print media and phone, but it added a certain frisson that is missing from the electronic world and as bad as it was in many ways, it was filled with portent and the feeling of impending Mystery....something we have largely lost.
All those movies and TV shows about how great Cyber-life and Virtual Reality were going to be... a cyberpunkish excitement that soured in '94...
Old 10-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #22
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Talking My Adoring Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Fats View Post

"Midnight Snack" has made it to the Digital Age, too -

http://www.anonib.com/_ssbbw/index.php?b=3
"Anonymous 08/22/2008 01:05 post #731 (edit) (report)
I know exactly why I despise him: he's a know-it-all douchebag aging hippy new-age prick. But I'll still fap to his stuff." Fap is where it's at!
Old 10-12-2008, 11:50 AM   #23
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I hate being the antagonist but that pic was on Uglypeople.com when I was a freshman in high school and me and my friends would laugh at it unmercilessly.
Hmmmm, it makes one wonder...
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:37 PM   #24
Baba Fats

Baba Fats can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBaba Fats can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
"Anonymous 08/22/2008 01:05 post #731 (edit) (report)
I know exactly why I despise him: he's a know-it-all douchebag aging hippy new-age prick. But I'll still fap to his stuff." Fap is where it's at!
"Anonymous 08/17/2008 22:21 post #708 (edit) (report)
Ned is a complete nutcase and that is why he's awesome."

"There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased that line." - Oscar Levant
Baba Fats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:09 PM   #25
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

I second the assumption that this is actually Betsy.