Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-14-2008, 07:58 AM   #226
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
frick, i was trying to edit this, and it is not cooperating, lol...this is a nice top but leaning like this, it is all cleavage, both a good and a bad thing, lol...(poor Valentine and BabyFace!)
I'm still trying to figure out the bad part. It all looks good from this angle

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:22 AM   #227
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One for me too!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:50 AM   #228
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by electra99 View Post
You are an incredibly beautiful Lady- great pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
One for me too!

Damn, you're always sexy!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #229
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Quote:
...wow....
Twilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:16 PM   #230
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Excellent pics, BTW! You look good as a nurse...
Old 11-14-2008, 01:17 PM   #231
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
One for me too!

is all that needs to be said. lol
Old 11-14-2008, 07:33 PM   #232
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Quote:
Very beautiful pics, Electra! Thank you for sharing them with us. The ones with that beautiful smile of yours are my favorites.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:35 PM   #233
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
One for me too!
Wow, saucy!

I like your hair like that too.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:46 PM   #234
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
One for me too!

That is such a hot picture Lilly! Totally love it, and you are soooooooooooooooooo rockin' the fro!!!!! Fab!
Old 11-15-2008, 07:53 PM   #235
Victor

Victor has said some nice things

Quote:
One for me too!

Yes, it is really a cleavage
Victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:24 PM   #236
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

How the hell did I miss this the first time??!?!?!? GOOD LORD! My sunday just recieved a serious boost! lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #237
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez View Post
Me-owwwwww

Old 11-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #238
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Quote:
One for me too!

NOICE!

Old 11-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #239
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecortez766 View Post
Damn you look so sexy.

Thank you so much.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:49 PM   #240
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not a good shot, but the only one. And I LOVE these threads. So I felt compelled to contribute. xD

Old 11-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #241
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ergh.
someone brought this thread back to life.
i must post now.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:16 PM   #242
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

;D I am glad I could do the thread a favor such as reviving it and THUSLY making your foxy self post. Lol.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:44 AM   #243
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

CLEAV! lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shot.jpg (59.7 KB, 1734 views)
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:28 PM   #244
ecortez766

ecortez766 can now change their title
Default sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
CLEAV! lol
Sexy Cleav with a sexy smile.
ecortez766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:48 PM   #245
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:01 AM   #246
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

Ah, man, I love that I gave myself the idea for this thread.

For the ladies who just posted (Kris, Plump, and Succubus), you ladies are awesome. Oh yeah!
Old 11-21-2008, 03:23 AM   #247
jockewingoil

jockewingoil has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou View Post
I love my boobies, so its one thing I have a lot of piccies of

Pardon me while I stare! Yummy doesn't come close.
jockewingoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:25 AM   #248
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Thank you...stare away!!
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:49 AM   #249
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockewingoil View Post
Pardon me while I stare! Yummy doesn't come close.
See why you do love them!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:51 AM   #250
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title

Thank all of you! Great thread. Wonderful breasts!

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties