Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-12-2011, 10:09 AM   #2501
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I was sitting here at the computer, and when I looked down, I thought I'd better share what I saw
This is a masterpiece of a pic
Old 02-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #2502
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: The Cleavage Thread

Quote:
I was sitting here at the computer, and when I looked down, I thought I'd better share what I saw
Penguin, if you were sitting in a chair, I walked up behind you and, look down and saw some of your beauty, I would say something like... "hellooooo my friend!!!"
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #2503
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
This thread rocks!!!!
UMMM jaw droppingly amazing as always you freaking goddess !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Yeah..it's a favorite of mine too...
I posted this in two other threads but whatevs.
Very nice as always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Ahem.

I do believe we're still waiting for this one.

Ummm yea what he said !
Old 02-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #2504
Nose_body_knows

Nose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Its good to see more sharing in the world...especially when there are boobs involved.

:doh: - stop hitting yourself!!
Nose_body_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:09 AM   #2505
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
So, once again penguin you have rendered me speehless

Makes note to self not to open this thread in the am w/ a hot cup of coffee in my hand.....LOL
The thread should come with a warning! I hope you didn't hurt yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
This is a masterpiece of a pic
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Penguin, if you were sitting in a chair, I walked up behind you and, look down and saw some of your beauty, I would say something like... "hellooooo my friend!!!"
Hah! I don't know if they'd talk back, but they'd enjoy the attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nose_body_knows View Post
Its good to see more sharing in the world...especially when there are boobs involved.
More boobs for everyone!
Old 02-13-2011, 02:47 AM   #2506
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This is my favorite bra...thats why i did it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 156.jpg (82.7 KB, 1022 views)
Old 02-13-2011, 02:49 AM   #2507
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
Ooo nice! Both the bra and the boobs!
Old 02-13-2011, 04:52 AM   #2508
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Yeah..it's a favorite of mine too...
I posted this in two other threads but whatevs.

so beautiful and classy!!

Quote:

Gorgeous!!!! I love how they separate...I would really love two boobs, not one big one lol

Quote:
i don't blame you, great pic!
Old 02-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #2509
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
speechless I'm speechless
Old 02-13-2011, 11:15 AM   #2510
Phred

Phred has said some nice things

Wonderful indeed, stunning!
Phred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #2511
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I confess to posting 'favorite bra' pics too. This one is gorgeous. YOU'RE gorgeous. That is all.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:19 PM   #2512
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
JULIE!! PUT THOSE AWAY!!
Old 02-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #2513
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

thanks everyone ...and Hozay...lol
Old 02-13-2011, 05:23 PM   #2514
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
wow that is just all kinds of perfect.things like these take your breathe away in a good way.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #2515
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wardrobe Malfunction

Last edited by lovelylady78; 03-13-2011 at 10:56 AM.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:10 PM   #2516
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Natural Wonder

Quote:
"Life should not to be measured in moments taking breath, but rather, should be measured in breath-taking moments." Breath-taking, Julie.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #2517
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Wardrobe Malfunction

WOW! VERY VERY VERY nice!
Old 02-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #2518
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
WOW! VERY VERY VERY nice!
Thank you, doll.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #2519
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Thank you, doll.

Ha! much welcome Cheryl.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:12 AM   #2520
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Wardrobe Malfunction
Very beautiful as always Cheryl What malfunction did you have?
sweetheart5950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #2521
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart5950 View Post
Very beautiful as always Cheryl What malfunction did you have?
I was wearing a bra, camisole and V-neck sweater. I had an issue with the cami...a faulty strap. But while I was "gathering myself" I noted that it was kind of sexy (or at least I thought so) and snapped a quick pic.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:49 AM   #2522
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I was wearing a bra, camisole and V-neck sweater. I had an issue with the cami...a faulty strap. But while I was "gathering myself" I noted that it was kind of sexy (or at least I thought so) and snapped a quick pic.
I will say it was very sexy. You always have been and always will be sexy
Old 02-14-2011, 08:54 AM   #2523
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart5950 View Post
I will say it was very sexy. You always have been and always will be sexy
Thank you, Mike.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #2524
sweetheart5950
Mike

Quote:
Thank you, Mike.
Your very welcome as always. Anything for you Cheryl
Old 02-14-2011, 09:26 PM   #2525
LoveThoseCurves

LoveThoseCurves has said some nice things

Quote:
I am glad you did. Great pic!