Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-03-2008, 11:22 AM   #301
lovebbws13
Big Bellies & Butts, YUM!

lovebbws13 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy51888 View Post
Cause I've never posted any kind of picture like this. But this website makes me brave. Be gentle, mmkay?
We don't have to be nice just to be nice. You're completely hot.
lovebbws13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:53 PM   #302
electra99

electra99 does more than just post hot picselectra99 does more than just post hot picselectra99 does more than just post hot pics

a couple of more ...

Last edited by electra99; 08-23-2010 at 06:39 PM.
electra99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:43 AM   #303
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by electra99 View Post
a couple of more ...
Well, hello HOTTIE!
Old 12-04-2008, 08:58 AM   #304
ecortez766

ecortez766 can now change their title

Quote:
a couple of more ...
daaaaaamn Oh so hot, You really brighten up my screen.
ecortez766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:58 AM   #305
Davastav

Davastav can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDavastav can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
a couple of more ...
Holy Cow - Electra - you really made my day!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg header.jpg (27.3 KB, 1344 views)
Davastav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:34 PM   #306
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Old 12-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #307
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
a couple of more ...
Welcome to Point Pleasant New Jersey!
Old 12-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #308
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pretty. I like your eye make up and your heart-shaped locket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #309
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Feliz Navidad....

Attachment 54804

Last edited by mimosa; 04-02-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:46 PM   #310
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
a couple of more ...
Absolutely gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
Love the red top you're wearing - it looks good on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Feliz Navidad....

Attachment 54804

Hahahahaha, I cannot help but love the boobie bling

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:16 PM   #311
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

Hahahahaha, I cannot help but love the boobie bling

LOL.....Thanks, GEF. Just trying to keep my boobies in the Christmas Spirit!
Old 12-07-2008, 03:36 AM   #312
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Wink

Quote:
LOL.....Thanks, GEF. Just trying to keep my boobies in the Christmas Spirit!
So Mimi, in the Christmas spirit, may I come over and unrwrap you??
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #313
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Red face

I think you just made it on Santa's naughty list. Careful,you may get coal in your stocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
So Mimi, in the Christmas spirit, may I come over and unrwrap you??
Old 12-07-2008, 05:05 PM   #314
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Feliz Navidad....

Attachment 54804
'Tis the season.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:34 PM   #315
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Right back at ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
'Tis the season.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #316
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Mimi you should post the Blingee cleavage pic. Sparkle, sparkle!
Feliz Navidad Mija. Sparkly Rocky mountains.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:14 AM   #317
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Thanks for the "boobie" lovin', Susannah! Love ya!

Quote:
Feliz Navidad Mija. Sparkly Rocky mountains.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:30 AM   #318
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks for the "boobie" lovin', Susannah! Love ya!
How about posting the pic with the flowers?
Old 12-08-2008, 01:36 AM   #319
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
How about posting the pic with the flowers?
Why? Did you like it? Don't answer that!....... NOOOOOO! LOL

When are we going to see some boobie lovin' from you?

BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES!
Old 12-08-2008, 01:39 AM   #320
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Why? Did you like it? Don't answer that!....... NOOOOOO! LOL

When are we going to see some boobie lovin' from you?

BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES!

I am your manager.

I shall not be showing my boobs here.

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers!
Old 12-08-2008, 01:46 AM   #321
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
I am your manager.

I shall not be showing my boobs here.

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers!
Okay.....here are some flowers..

Old 12-08-2008, 01:48 AM   #322
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Okay.....here are some flowers..

Hahaha.

Everybody's a comedian.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:52 AM   #323
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

HA !

Okay...here's the real pic. I am only doing it cause you're my friend and you REALLY want to see my boobies! LOL !!!

Attachment 54878

Quote:
Hahaha.

Everybody's a comedian.

Last edited by mimosa; 04-02-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:52 AM   #324
Shosh
Susannah

Good on ya mate!
Old 12-08-2008, 01:55 AM   #325
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Thanks, Susannah.

YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you have for us? Can we at least see one of them?

Quote:
Good on ya mate!

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties