Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #4151
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
The new year is busting out all over.

see what I did there?
I did! Clever as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitScorpion View Post
Wow, just get a look at that great pair of....eyes!
Thank you...they tend to take a backseat in the Cleavage Thread, but I think they're one of my better features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
What a way to ring in the New Year! That pic beats the ball dropping in Times Square by a long shot.

- Chris
You're too kind to me, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpdressedman View Post
Yeesh, I don't know which one is better.

Can't I just have both?
Thank you for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
happy birthday to meeeeee~
Indeed! I should have put a picture of your face between them in the bottom picture or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Yay, Happy Boob Year!!
I'm thinking it will be a prosperous one.
For some reason I feel like our cups will runneth over this year!
BEST. REP. EVER. Thanks!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #4152
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I did! Clever as always.

Thank you...they tend to take a backseat in the Cleavage Thread, but I think they're one of my better features.

You're too kind to me, sir.

Thank you for the compliment!

Indeed! I should have put a picture of your face between them in the bottom picture or something.

BEST. REP. EVER. Thanks!
*looks at pm box and my IM service*

You know, it is STILL my birthday :P
Old 01-01-2013, 05:03 PM   #4153
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Funny, it doesn't look like you're loving yourself, oh wait, you said love with yourself. My bad. Carry on.

Nice picture
Thank you!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #4154
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Just a little cleavage...
YIKES!!!!!
Hard to look at that and think "little"!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #4155
MrAOK

MrAOK has said some nice things

Some very nice pictures here. Take it from someone in Washington, better cleavage cliff than fiscal cliff.
MrAOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #4156
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Happy New Year!
Beautiful view, adorable. Happy new year
Old 01-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #4157
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default It worked for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
This is me trying to convince people that goth clothes are awesome. Has it worked?

I love that top you look very sexy in that. I want one
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:43 PM   #4158
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Sorry...I should have included this one as well...
Super beautiful, Miss Lovely. xo The colors look marvelous on you.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #4159
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why, hello.

Last edited by mimosa; 08-26-2013 at 01:31 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:31 AM   #4160
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Why, hello.
What a nice picture, nice view and nice smile
Old 01-13-2013, 01:17 AM   #4161
SSBBW Admirer

SSBBW Admirer can now change their title
Default cleveage thread

Mimosa, great cleveage and breasts

Quote:
Why, hello.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:37 AM   #4162
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Why, hello.
Waving back hello mimosa.....Love the royal blue on you
Old 01-13-2013, 10:25 AM   #4163
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knobby59 View Post
YIKES!!!!!
Hard to look at that and think "little"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Beautiful view, adorable. Happy new year
Quote:
Super beautiful, Miss Lovely. xo The colors look marvelous on you.
Thank you! And thanks to all those who left lovely compliments in rep as well!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:21 PM   #4164
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Why, hello.
Love that top- it looks fabulous on you!!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #4165
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Why, hello.
Oww oww!
Cleavage win lol. And I LOVE that top! You're so gorgeous too, and your hair is sooo long. <3
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:55 PM   #4166
shoryshoryukenblue911

shoryshoryukenblue911 has said some nice things
Default Oh Lawd!!!

Quote:
Why, hello.
Jesus, girl if u were an in heaven id be jumping off a building right now.
shoryshoryukenblue911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:20 AM   #4167
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I seem to have perfected the amazing "layers + cleavage" skill...

Last edited by Oona; 01-17-2013 at 08:24 AM. Reason: success!
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:27 AM   #4168
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post

You're awesome! Nice cleavage and a pretty face. And a sense of style, too.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:32 AM   #4169
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
You're awesome! Nice cleavage and a pretty face. And a sense of style, too.
aww you're sweet ^_^
Old 01-17-2013, 09:50 AM   #4170
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:

Very nice picture, beautiful view. Thank you
Old 01-17-2013, 10:00 AM   #4171
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yes, yes you have...... I fear for the sanity and eyeballs of guys (and some gals) in your vicinity, so please use your new-found powers for good
Old 01-17-2013, 10:00 AM   #4172
Oona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Yes, yes you have...... I fear for the sanity and eyeballs of guys (and some gals) in your vicinity, so please use your new-found powers for good
lol lucky for me I work in my own little cave (office) so I wont be too distracting
Old 01-17-2013, 11:27 AM   #4173
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to suggest that you should cover up--nothing wrong with showing some sexy--just to be careful around guys who are, I don't know, pouring coffee and might lose track of where their mug was or that it was full and about to start pouring onto their feet.... ;-)
Old 01-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #4174
Oona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to suggest that you should cover up--nothing wrong with showing some sexy--just to be careful around guys who are, I don't know, pouring coffee and might lose track of where their mug was or that it was full and about to start pouring onto their feet.... ;-)
lol I wouldn't cover up anyway! And I am careful
Old 01-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #4175
crosseyedhamster

crosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescrosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Oh heeeeeeey, you!

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties