Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-24-2014, 05:00 AM   #5151
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Just thought I'd try to revive the cleavage thread a bit...I know the second one isn't really focused on cleavage, but I just really liked this nightie.
Gorgeous
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:23 AM   #5152
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thought I would take a new pic here and post.

Attachment 117101

Last edited by Ohio Lady; 12-14-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:11 AM   #5153
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

lovelylady78.....oh hell I needed someone to revive me after viewing your pics.
loveeee to second pic also
Old 10-24-2014, 10:22 AM   #5154
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post

Attachment 117101
I can't rep you, but Ill just say you put the sugar in my coffee, Ohio lady.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:55 AM   #5155
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title
Default Me too

Quote:
Just thought I'd try to revive the cleavage thread a bit...I know the second one isn't really focused on cleavage, but I just really liked this nightie.
WOW! That is an awesome nighty
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:37 PM   #5156
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 117101
As always, Ohio Lady, you post some really lovely pictures.

Old 10-24-2014, 06:50 PM   #5157
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
As always, Ohio Lady, you post some really lovely pictures.

Thank you very much CurvaceousBBWLover.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:59 PM   #5158
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
This is very lovely, Lovelylady78.

Old 10-24-2014, 11:14 PM   #5159
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

BOOBY BOMBS!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10696230_10152568948352917_682440038276929500_n.jpg (39.8 KB, 506 views)
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 05:16 AM   #5160
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
BOOBY BOMBS!!!!
Bombs away!
Old 10-25-2014, 08:54 AM   #5161
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

I just wanna dive bomb right into them mimosa
Old 10-25-2014, 11:29 AM   #5162
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Glad to see you bringing it back AND SPEAKING OF BACK CHECK OUT DAT SIDE PROFILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
BOOBY BOMBS!!!!

*fans self*

I don't know if I can take all of this in one day, ladies
Old 10-25-2014, 01:21 PM   #5163
Ohio Lady

Going all out today.
Attachment 117127

Old 10-25-2014, 01:27 PM   #5164
Ohio Lady

One more of these for the day

Attachment 117128

Old 10-26-2014, 06:21 AM   #5165
bbwbud

Quote:
One more of these for the day

Attachment 117128
You are not the only one who is smiling...
Old 10-26-2014, 07:26 AM   #5166
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FionaForemost View Post
Gotta say, my early morning cleavage game today is smokin'. I was distracting myself enough that I decided to take a photo.

Attachment 116216
I know it's rude to ask, but exactly what size bra do you wear? That picture is just… BOOM! Got my attention
Old 10-26-2014, 04:35 PM   #5167
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
This thread ain't the only thing these pics managed to raise from the dead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Thank you, lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
muchas gracias
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Gorgeous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
lovelylady78.....oh hell I needed someone to revive me after viewing your pics.
loveeee to second pic also
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom the pig 8 View Post
WOW! That is an awesome nighty
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
This is very lovely, Lovelylady78.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
Glad to see you bringing it back AND SPEAKING OF BACK CHECK OUT DAT SIDE PROFILE
Thanks, guys. It is much appreciated!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:36 PM   #5168
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's been a while.
Old 10-26-2014, 04:52 PM   #5169
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It's been a while.
Ooh, pretty
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:32 PM   #5170
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

That's the exact expression I have on my face penguin when you post some cleavage..... Don't stay away so long
Old 10-26-2014, 09:27 PM   #5171
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It's been a while.
too long :P
Old 10-26-2014, 09:35 PM   #5172
Ohio Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
You are not the only one who is smiling...
Thank you bbwbud
Old 10-26-2014, 11:50 PM   #5173
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin
It's been a while.
Wowzers! Those emerald eyes are shining.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:10 AM   #5174
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Ooh, pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
too long :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Wowzers! Those emerald eyes are shining.
Thank you I haven't felt like taking pictures in a long time, but the urge hit me today. Maybe I'll start doing it more often again
Old 10-29-2014, 07:26 AM   #5175
Ohio Lady

I guess I am busted -

[ATTACH][ATTACH]117184

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties