Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-29-2014, 08:40 AM   #5176
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
I guess I am busted -

[ATTACH][ATTACH]117184
Be still my heart and some other parts too! If you are not busted, you are at least busty.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:21 AM   #5177
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jeez, you leave for a month or two and all sexiness break loose. You're supposed to wait until I'm here, ladies! :P
Old 11-11-2014, 02:35 PM   #5178
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just taken 11-11-2014
Attachment 117356

Last edited by Ohio Lady; 12-14-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:58 PM   #5179
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love that color on you. It brings out your breast side!

Old 11-12-2014, 02:59 AM   #5180
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
I love that color on you. It brings out your breast side!

Thank you!
Old 11-12-2014, 08:33 AM   #5181
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Just taken 11-11-2014
Attachment 117356
I want to be that sweater!
Old 11-15-2014, 05:39 PM   #5182
Ohio Lady

All me -

Attachment 117409

Old 11-15-2014, 06:20 PM   #5183
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lol, Ohio Lady, you have to get over your shyness.... I think you're stirring up some of the menfolk around here.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 02:38 AM   #5184
metalsonic6

metalsonic6 has said some nice things

Can someone please help? trying to figure out who this is. She's really cute and I would love to see more of her. I'm new here, so any info helps
http://youtu.be/IHFvW7H3cWg
metalsonic6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 03:26 AM   #5185
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's a stinking hot weekend, so I've been wearing as little as possible. Delicate skin, sharp nails, and an itch don't always mix...but I kinda like the marks
Old 11-16-2014, 08:52 AM   #5186
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It's a stinking hot weekend, so I've been wearing as little as possible. Delicate skin, sharp nails, and an itch don't always mix...but I kinda like the marks
Ooh, that looks tender! Is that kind of a normal thing for you to break out like that in the heat?
Old 11-16-2014, 09:24 AM   #5187
Ohio Lady

Quote:
Ouch Penguin!! It is hard not to scratch when you itch, with or without sensitive skin.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:25 AM   #5188
Ohio Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Lol, Ohio Lady, you have to get over your shyness.... I think you're stirring up some of the menfolk around here.
Lol... Like I have not noticed. This is new for me so I am coming along here.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:41 AM   #5189
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

penguin.. I have some soothing anti itch cream I can rub on for you...if you wish then I'll kiss the boo boo for ya

Last edited by Dansinfool; 11-16-2014 at 09:44 AM.
Dansinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 09:43 AM   #5190
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
haha..... She sure has......
Old 11-16-2014, 01:18 PM   #5191
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
Ooh, that looks tender! Is that kind of a normal thing for you to break out like that in the heat?
Oh it's not a heat thing. I just had an itch there, and the skin is really delicate. I've accidentally marked myself like that lots of times.

Quote:
Ouch Penguin!! It is hard not to scratch when you itch, with or without sensitive skin.
I forget I have to be more gentle when scratching there, even after all this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
penguin.. I have some soothing anti itch cream I can rub on for you...if you wish then I'll kiss the boo boo for ya
Well, it was just a regular itch there, but I won't say no to someone helping with some lotioning
Old 11-17-2014, 09:43 AM   #5192
bbwbud

Quote:
I think you have to clap your hands to celebrate you and take another picture, my dear...
Old 11-17-2014, 09:44 AM   #5193
bbwbud

Quote:
I can rub lotion on the itch if you'd like...
Old 11-17-2014, 07:57 PM   #5194
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hubby's new shirt came in and I had to try it on... does underboob count as cleavage?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Klingon shirt.jpg (74.1 KB, 578 views)
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:56 PM   #5195
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Underboob is better than cleavage... but I could be biased.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:25 PM   #5196
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
Hubby's new shirt came in and I had to try it on... does underboob count as cleavage?
Underboob definitely counts! It's the secret sneaky sexy side

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I can rub lotion on the itch if you'd like...
As long as the lotion isn't just on the scratch mark It was only itchy for a moment, so I scratched it without thinking about it. I forgot I have to be more gentle when scratching there.
Old 11-18-2014, 10:06 AM   #5197
Ohio Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I want to be that sweater!
I wouldn't know why you would want to be my sweater.. lol
Old 11-18-2014, 11:51 AM   #5198
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Oona..... It does now
Old 11-22-2014, 02:33 PM   #5199
Ohio Lady

This afternoon's shot of "the girls"
Attachment 117480

Old 11-23-2014, 07:09 PM   #5200
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

uuuuuuummmmmmmmm!

:-)

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties