Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-24-2014, 02:52 AM   #5201
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This morning at 4:52 am -
Attachment 117495

Last edited by Ohio Lady; 12-14-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:59 PM   #5202
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

They look like they're trying to escape!
Old 12-01-2014, 05:39 PM   #5203
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
They can escape to my face
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 06:20 PM   #5204
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Too late, they're makin' a break for it!
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:51 PM   #5205
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hola, amigos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10848029_10152652272432917_7240063063311900103_n.jpg (50.5 KB, 841 views)
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 06:30 PM   #5206
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Hola, amigos.
Bonita!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:12 PM   #5207
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Bonita!
Gracias, querida. Creo que eres hermosa como una rosa.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:05 AM   #5208
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hola, amigos.
ustedes una muchacha muy bonita
Old 12-08-2014, 03:00 PM   #5209
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
ustedes una muchacha muy bonita
Gracias!
Old 12-09-2014, 02:36 PM   #5210
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Hola, amigos.
I think I just got a boners dias!
Old 12-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #5211
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I think I just got a boners dias!
Boners dias??? What the heck? Is that your attempt to say boner in Spanish? LOL
Old 12-11-2014, 03:23 PM   #5212
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Dec. 11, 2014

Attachment 117732

Last edited by Ohio Lady; 12-14-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 07:55 AM   #5213
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Dec. 11, 2014

Attachment 117732
Wow you look great
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 10:07 AM   #5214
BorisFA

BorisFA can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Dec. 11, 2014

Attachment 117732
It is a hot cleavage
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:23 AM   #5215
Ohio Lady

Thank you Balletguy and BorisFA ~
Old 12-15-2014, 10:56 PM   #5216
HeftyHally

HeftyHally can now change their title
Default Topless p13 cleavage

Because you asked so nicely!

IMG_7070.JPG
HeftyHally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 06:38 AM   #5217
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Beautiful pic of you HeftyHally
Old 12-17-2014, 12:55 AM   #5218
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very nice, Hefty Hally.

Old 12-17-2014, 01:39 PM   #5219
bbwbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeftyHally View Post
Because you asked so nicely!

Attachment 117817
Beautiful Hally! Now clap your hands together and give yourself a round of applause! Thank you!
Old 12-21-2014, 10:27 PM   #5220
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

My sweet red nightie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mimosa (2).jpg (49.3 KB, 610 views)
Old 12-22-2014, 12:56 PM   #5221
bbwbud

Quote:
My sweet red nightie.
Who'd need a night light if I could sleep in that cleavage! I could never be afraid of anything that goes bump in the night. Anyway, I prefer things that go bounce in the night.
Old 12-22-2014, 01:13 PM   #5222
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Who'd need a night light if I could sleep in that cleavage! I could never be afraid of anything that goes bump in the night. Anyway, I prefer things that go bounce in the night.
Haha! Too funny. I hope you find the cleavage of your dreams to snuggle with!
Old 12-22-2014, 01:39 PM   #5223
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

Quote:
My sweet red nightie.
Awesome!!!!
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:49 PM   #5224
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
My sweet red nightie.
You never cease to amaze me, how gorgeous you are.
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:08 PM   #5225
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last edited by x0emnem0x; 12-25-2014 at 11:12 PM.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties