Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-26-2014, 01:18 AM   #5226
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
My God woman, You are gorgeous!!!
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 06:31 AM   #5227
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Beautiful photo of you x0emnem0x
Old 12-26-2014, 08:41 AM   #5228
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Simply gorgeous!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 12:54 PM   #5229
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom the pig 8 View Post
Awesome!!!!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post
You never cease to amaze me, how gorgeous you are.
Oh really? Thanks, LS.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:05 AM   #5230
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you all! I forgot I had posted this until now. Hehe, glad it is well received.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:08 AM   #5231
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Looking lovely
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:57 AM   #5232
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thank you all! I forgot I had posted this until now. Hehe, glad it is well received.
Always!
Old 12-30-2014, 05:24 PM   #5233
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is so ridiculously hot this morning that I needed some ice cubes to help cool down. Though with how hot it is, they don't last that long!
Old 12-30-2014, 08:51 PM   #5234
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It is so ridiculously hot this morning that I needed some ice cubes to help cool down. Though with how hot it is, they don't last that long!
I'll gladly trade places with you Penguin. Here it is -18.3░C/-1░F!

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 12:51 AM   #5235
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
NOW I know why I came back to Dimensions.
Old 12-31-2014, 02:24 AM   #5236
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'll gladly trade places with you Penguin. Here it is -18.3░C/-1░F!
I much prefer the cold, so that works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
NOW I know why I came back to Dimensions.
Nice to know you've missed me
Old 12-31-2014, 08:58 AM   #5237
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I much prefer the cold, so that works for me.

Nice to know you've missed me
Are you sure those ice cubes aren't melting because you are such a hottie? I would so love to trade places with them.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:17 AM   #5238
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Penguin.....and now I need a cold shower to cool me down
Those ice cubes aren't the only things that are melting. You have reduced me to a puddle over here my dear LOL.

Stay cool in the land down under.... as we freeze our asses off over here
Old 12-31-2014, 04:19 PM   #5239
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Are you sure those ice cubes aren't melting because you are such a hottie? I would so love to trade places with them.
I suppose that that may be affecting the speed of their melting slightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Penguin.....and now I need a cold shower to cool me down
Those ice cubes aren't the only things that are melting. You have reduced me to a puddle over here my dear LOL.

Stay cool in the land down under.... as we freeze our asses off over here
I hope I haven't done any lasting damage!
Old 01-01-2015, 11:32 AM   #5240
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
oh wow that's beautifulů
Old 01-02-2015, 08:40 PM   #5241
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

So I was taking some pictures of myself in a (Not So) Little Red Riding Hood Costume I recently purchased, and I found myself continuing to take pictures as I stripped parts of it off...I ended up with some "goodies" of my cleavage that I thought I would share.

Last edited by lovelylady78; 01-04-2015 at 09:19 PM.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:40 PM   #5242
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78
So I was taking some pictures of myself in a (Not So) Little Red Riding Hood Costume I recently purchased, and I found myself continuing to take pictures as I stripped parts of it off...I ended up with some "goodies" of my cleavage that I thought I would share.
Wow! Thanks for thinking of us! I'll help you get lost in the forest anytime.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:55 PM   #5243
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very beautiful pictures. I would love to see the full body pictures of of you in the Red Ridding Hood outfit (hint, hint). Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 10:10 PM   #5244
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

That costume though! <3
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 11:30 PM   #5245
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
To quote Sam the Sham, "You're everything a big bad wolf could want."

Old 01-03-2015, 11:58 AM   #5246
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

What a nice way to start off the new year RED...I mean LL78 I would love to get lost in the Cleavage... I mean forest with you LOL For some reason I don't think we would make it to grandmothers house...Just an FYI.. A detour make come into play
Thanks for sharing.....
Old 01-03-2015, 06:54 PM   #5247
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Wow! Thanks for thinking of us! I'll help you get lost in the forest anytime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Very beautiful pictures. I would love to see the full body pictures of of you in the Red Ridding Hood outfit (hint, hint). Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
What a nice way to start off the new year RED...I mean LL78 I would love to get lost in the Cleavage... I mean forest with you LOL For some reason I don't think we would make it to grandmothers house...Just an FYI.. A detour make come into play
Thanks for sharing.....
Thank you, gentlemen!

Quote:
That costume though! <3
I know, right?! I was so happy that I found one that fit and looked decent on my body! The "waist cincher" just needed to be smaller, and it would have been spot on perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
To quote Sam the Sham, "You're everything a big bad wolf could want."
Thank you. I've always liked the feel of that song...and now I especially like it in this context.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 11:24 AM   #5248
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
did you share the pictures of you In your costume? Your boobies are great though
Old 01-06-2015, 10:20 AM   #5249
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cleavage and Chubby Curves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CurvyMims.jpg (83.2 KB, 883 views)
File Type: jpg CurvyMims2.jpg (58.1 KB, 876 views)
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:01 PM   #5250
bbwbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Cleavage and Chubby Curves.

Are you sure your name isn't June, because you just keep bustin' out all over! And I, for one, am very glad about that.

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties