Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-06-2015, 05:48 PM   #5251
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Cleavage and Chubby Curves.
Curves for Days!
Old 01-07-2015, 06:45 AM   #5252
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You look lovely Mimosa
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 07:06 PM   #5253
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks, guys.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 09:08 PM   #5254
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Rockin the pigtails
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150318_181621_resized.jpg (61.4 KB, 1895 views)
Old 03-19-2015, 04:15 PM   #5255
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
VaVaVoom!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 12:17 AM   #5256
Am Jim

Am Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
Rockin the pigtails
I'd hate to say your wrong or anything like that but the pigtails are not what's rocking in your picture!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:07 PM   #5257
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
VaVaVoom!!
Thank you, my sweet. Also thanks for your lovely rep.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:49 PM   #5258
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It's the weirdest thing...My computer keeps coming back to the page where these pics are posted. It just does it on its own, I swear!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 07:22 PM   #5259
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
It's the weirdest thing...My computer keeps coming back to the page where these pics are posted. It just does it on its own, I swear!
If your computer had a tushy, I would spank it.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:24 PM   #5260
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
If your computer had a tushy, I would spank it.
You can use mine as a proxy!
Old 04-04-2015, 12:25 AM   #5261
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
Rockin the pigtails
You need to do a side-by-side with AnnMarie!! At first that was who I thought was posting. You two could be twins!

- Chris
Old 04-12-2015, 11:33 AM   #5262
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Wink

I took this photo a moment ago...

mimosa2015.jpg
Old 04-12-2015, 12:58 PM   #5263
happily_married

Quote:
I took this photo a moment ago...

Attachment 119538
Bless you, mimosa. Bless you!
Old 04-12-2015, 04:06 PM   #5264
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Bless you, mimosa. Bless you!
Thanks! lol
Old 04-13-2015, 10:12 AM   #5265
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can fell the heat rising from that cleavage and your sultry look right through the screen of the computer. Maybe, just maybe, I could squeeze my head in there.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:33 AM   #5266
JolieRonde
From France to USA

JolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi all, my little contribution to the thread
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (223.5 KB, 1305 views)
Old 04-23-2015, 01:19 PM   #5267
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolieRonde View Post
Hi all, my little contribution to the thread

A lovely view, Jolie...
Old 05-26-2015, 06:18 PM   #5268
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Fluffy gal cleavage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FluffyMimosa.jpg (72.1 KB, 1054 views)
Old 05-26-2015, 06:26 PM   #5269
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Fluffy girl cleavage is a good thing in my book
Old 05-28-2015, 01:46 PM   #5270
bbwbud

Quote:
Fluffy gal cleavage.

as Wayne and Garth would say, Sch-wing!!!!
Old 06-25-2015, 05:39 PM   #5271
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me last night
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 6-25-15 at 1.59 AM.jpg (157.8 KB, 831 views)

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 11:19 AM   #5272
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me, a few nights ago.
Old 07-20-2015, 12:04 PM   #5273
bbwbud

I still want to be your necklace, my dear!
Old 07-21-2015, 03:08 PM   #5274
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well I haven't posted anything fun on here in awhile so I felt this was a necessary evil.

x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 03:55 PM   #5275
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Well I haven't posted anything fun on here in awhile so I felt this was a necessary evil.

Beautiful- love that top!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties