Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-01-2015, 05:19 PM   #5301
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you, gentlemen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Missing you back Mims
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
WOW! I never knew heat could rise from a computer monitor before. And the heat isn't the only thing that's rising!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post
Looking AMAZING as always, Piloncillo!

mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 08:56 AM   #5302
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwade09 View Post
I would love to have any of these very lovely ladies make my night a very special night I would not forget. (wink wink)
Seems like you have a lot of energy for someone disabled for life
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:47 AM   #5303
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey dwade, I haven't "met" you yet but welcome aboard. Best wishes to you on your continued rehab. I saw elsewhere you were 400 plus pounds. Is this by choice or do you think further rehab and eventual weight loss may help with the pain? I ask because while weight is celebrated here on Dims not everyone who joins is happy with his or her weight.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:47 AM   #5304
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's understandable. My wife has a thyroid issue and struggles to lose weight but gains weight just driving past a donut shop! You have a back injury which I imagine limits the type of physical activity you can do.

I was just curious. I don't want to derail a thread though. I don't know why anyone would want to derail a thread dedicated to boobs!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:03 AM   #5305
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Waistcoats! <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160114_181103_zpsnv8wbezh1.jpg (63.1 KB, 965 views)
File Type: jpg 20160114_180917_zpswcmiw0gq1.jpg (76.7 KB, 969 views)
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:37 AM   #5306
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Waistcoats! <3

Damn!

Too bad it won't let me rep multiple posts.
Old 01-15-2016, 09:39 AM   #5307
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Waistcoats! <3
Well hot damn girl!!!! Very sexy!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2016, 11:40 AM   #5308
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Nothing wasted in those waistcoats...Yummmm!!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:05 PM   #5309
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Waistcoats! <3
Sexy
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 11:41 PM   #5310
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Waistcoats! <3
Wow you look great in that
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 08:31 AM   #5311
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Waistcoats! <3
What kind of bottoms would go well with that? The code does wonders with your curves
Old 03-13-2016, 09:23 AM   #5312
CleverDane

CleverDane can now change their title

I have only been on this page for about a day and am really not sure how things work yet. But I am finding myself really wanting to post here. Is this threat still open and is it on for newbies to partake?
CleverDane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:44 AM   #5313
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes and yes
Old 03-14-2016, 06:59 AM   #5314
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverDane View Post
I have only been on this page for about a day and am really not sure how things work yet. But I am finding myself really wanting to post here. Is this threat still open and is it on for newbies to partake?
Yes!.. by all means do post!

Old 03-14-2016, 10:58 AM   #5315
CleverDane

Thank you ��

Until I found this page I was never aware that being ok with my size was ok. I was always trying and failing to lose wait like it was the only goal. But now my mind is a bit blown ��i might be ok the way I am. That Was the reason I wanted to post. Having a hard time attaching a photo though as I cannot seem to find a way to resize ��
Old 03-14-2016, 12:56 PM   #5316
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you are using Microsoft, included tools can do it. What are you using?
Old 03-14-2016, 12:58 PM   #5317
CleverDane

I am on my Samsung phone. Will need to move to the laptop I guess
Old 03-16-2016, 03:05 PM   #5318
CleverDane

I think i finally figured it out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic.jpg (19.2 KB, 649 views)
Old 03-16-2016, 03:12 PM   #5319
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yes, yes you have
Old 03-17-2016, 04:53 AM   #5320
Tad
mostly harmless

We knew you were clever, figured you'd find a way ;-)

(and thanks for sharing!)
Old 03-17-2016, 05:22 AM   #5321
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
I am on my Samsung phone. Will need to move to the laptop I guess
I have tried to resize pics on my phone to post here.. but i haven't been able to figure it out. I don't think that you can resize on the phone for posting.

Old 03-17-2016, 02:43 PM   #5322
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Wow that's awesome! Thanks for sharing
Old 06-16-2016, 08:30 PM   #5323
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Haven't been on here for a while! Hope you like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cleavagenaughty.jpg (25.2 KB, 432 views)
Old 06-17-2016, 04:45 AM   #5324
sexybbw4u

sexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot pics
Default My C

Black Bra...
Old 06-18-2016, 08:50 AM   #5325
plump rump lover
Plump Rump Lover

Location: North Texas - DFW area. I have a pic. available upon request.
plump rump lover has said some nice things

I love all of the natural boobs - Thanks for all the great pics., ladies
plump rump lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties