Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-18-2016, 05:41 PM   #5326
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Love this thread!

Like my red bow? Sorry my breasts look lop sided here, I was laying down.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg red lingerie.jpg (67.4 KB, 1192 views)
File Type: jpg red dress 2.jpg (85.2 KB, 1183 views)
Old 06-18-2016, 11:59 PM   #5327
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
Love this thread!

Like my red bow? Sorry my breasts look lop sided here, I was laying down.
Thank you for sharing such beautiful and sweet pictures.
Old 06-19-2016, 12:21 AM   #5328
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Oh hai...

It's me....Mimosa...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mimosa2016.jpg (225.0 KB, 1171 views)
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 10:04 PM   #5329
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just lounging around in my nightie tonight.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 06:28 AM   #5330
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yummy and I love your outfit
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 07:45 AM   #5331
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ladies! I feel like I died and have gone to cleavage heaven...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 08:40 AM   #5332
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

You have. Duh.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 10:16 AM   #5333
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Then who would want to be alive?
Old 06-22-2016, 01:20 PM   #5334
dbmneto

dbmneto has said some nice things

nice pictures!!!
dbmneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 12:14 AM   #5335
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
It's me....Mimosa...
Drop dead GORGEOUS... As always, Piloncillo!
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:49 PM   #5336
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hello everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (222.7 KB, 785 views)
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 08:10 AM   #5337
sexybbw4u

sexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot pics
Default Mine

My Cleavage
Old 07-26-2016, 10:48 AM   #5338
bbwbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybbw4u View Post
My Cleavage
Mmmmmm...I just want to start up the motorboat!
Old 07-27-2016, 06:37 AM   #5339
sexybbw4u

sexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot pics

May I post another ...
Old 07-27-2016, 06:45 AM   #5340
sexybbw4u

May I post another ...
Old 07-27-2016, 11:55 AM   #5341
bbwbud

May you post another? Please, post as many as possible...You look absolutely delicious!
Old 07-27-2016, 02:13 PM   #5342
sexybbw4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
May you post another? Please, post as many as possible...You look absolutely delicious!
Love to....
Old 07-28-2016, 07:30 AM   #5343
bbwbud

darling, they (and you) look marvelous. That cleavage looks like the perfect home for my face, and other parts of me...
Old 07-29-2016, 01:35 AM   #5344
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post
Drop dead GORGEOUS... As always, Piloncillo!
Thanks darling. Miss hearing from you.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 06:12 AM   #5345
sexybbw4u

Good Morning... More Of My Cleavage
Old 08-08-2016, 02:51 PM   #5346
MikeInNC

MikeInNC has said some nice things

As someone new to this community, let me say, I do love this thread.

My appreciation goes out to you lovely ladies.
MikeInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 05:52 AM   #5347
sexybbw4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNC View Post
As someone new to this community, let me say, I do love this thread.

My appreciation goes out to you lovely ladies.
thank you... love to show my cleavage....
Old 08-10-2016, 08:32 AM   #5348
bbwbud

Quote:
I would love to explore! Everything looks so warm and inviting!
Old 08-10-2016, 10:54 AM   #5349
MikeInNC

MikeInNC has said some nice things

Quote:
Ohhhh thank you so much, i Love your cleavage. Very lush and deep.
MikeInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:14 AM   #5350
sexybbw4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNC View Post
Ohhhh thank you so much, i Love your cleavage. Very lush and deep.
thank you sweetheart....

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties