Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #1251
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Here is a couple more.
Took a cue from cors and tried to sex them up a bit
My My Tracii sexy! Love the new pics.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:57 PM   #1252
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks EDA I should have used a push up bra to get more but hey just a spur of the moment thing.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #1253
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thanks EDA I should have used a push up bra to get more but hey just a spur of the moment thing.
LOL eh no they look great the way they are.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:47 PM   #1254
cityslicker

cityslicker has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAnnieTune View Post
As a newbie I didn't think I should start posting in these types of threads.. but what the heck you ladies make me feel so confident about sharing my body.. I LOVE DIMENSIONS!

These are fresh from like 5 minutes ago, in the bathroom at work!

Very nice QueenAnnie
cityslicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #1255
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by electra99 View Post
Thank you! I found a few more...
Your pictures rock, Jersey girl.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:48 PM   #1256
Skyseer

Skyseer has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbbw4u View Post
This pic is a few months old.
Sweet
Skyseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:57 AM   #1257
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

love this thread!!! You all look so damn hot!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #1258
Amarillowave

Amarillowave can now change their title

No doubt in my mind-fat girls have the best boobs-bar none.

My wife knows she just has to put on one of her well-supporting bras (lifts them up and out) and a low cut top, and I'm absolutely drooling at her feet. It's almost scary how much power over me she has when she does that. I'm getting aroused just thinking about it.
Amarillowave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #1259
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hello my darlings. Showing some boobie lovin'

Last edited by mimosa; 04-02-2011 at 04:07 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #1260
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Miss Tracii: OMG! You southern belle ladies definitely have some very sexy boobs! You really don't have to add any accessories because they show well naturally gorgeous. From your chocolate colored phat admirer
Old 09-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #1261
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sooo Steve you didn't mind me playing with my bewbs?
Glad you like them BTW.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #1262
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Sooo Steve you didn't mind me playing with my bewbs?
Glad you like them BTW.
Miss Tracii: No! Have fun with those gorgeous boobs. I am so jealous of your sexy boobs that I am going back to the gym later tonight to pump some more iron for my skinny pectorals and try a few new pectoral exercises to boot!
Old 09-26-2009, 06:00 PM   #1263
Tracii

PrettySteve you have very sexy pecs.You will hear no complaints from this peanut gallery.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #1264
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

Here is a new one...

Last edited by EllorionsDarlingAngel; 04-19-2010 at 08:05 PM.
EllorionsDarlingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:53 PM   #1265
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Hello my darlings. Showing some boobie lovin'
*smile*
Thanks for sharing
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:18 PM   #1266
Tracii

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllorionsDarlingAngel View Post
Here is a new one...
Oh hey I like that pic
Old 09-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #1267
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not the typical cleavage shot but here you go!

Last edited by Cors; 09-28-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:40 AM   #1268
Tracii

Very nice cors you look fabulous.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:31 AM   #1269
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Oh my...
Old 09-27-2009, 10:49 AM   #1270
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
And my rep wand is dead. Damnit...

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:03 PM   #1271
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
And my rep wand is dead. Damnit...
I bet a lot of people repped lovely Cors for you, including me!

I'm seriously thinking about considering posting something but I think I sprained my sexy back in '92 and it hasn't been the same since. *laugh*
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:26 PM   #1272
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

Quote:
Oh hey I like that pic
hehehe glad you liked it!

Quote:
It may not be but sure is a sexy one!

New one..Reading Cleavage...

Last edited by EllorionsDarlingAngel; 04-19-2010 at 08:05 PM.
EllorionsDarlingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #1273
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Taken with my wimpy little digital tonight. It was spur of the moment so not so much primping but, dammit, I'm in rugged Alaska!

Last edited by Dmitra; 10-11-2014 at 11:10 PM.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:10 AM   #1274
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameQ View Post
Taken with my wimpy little digital tonight. It was spur of the moment so not so much primping but, dammit, I'm in rugged Alaska!
No worries! I think you look great! thanx for sharin
Old 09-29-2009, 12:59 AM   #1275
Tracii

Sitka huh? Up there with the ice road truckers!!!!!!!LOL

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties