Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-29-2009, 01:10 AM   #1276
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Now cleavage is something I've got (and it's always just out there anyway).

Classy dressy cleavage:

Sporty cleavage:

Happy cleavage:

The "day I turned 30" cleavage:

Alluring cleavage:

Bedtime cleavage:

And sexy cleavage:
Old 09-29-2009, 01:50 AM   #1277
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllorionsDarlingAngel View Post
No worries! I think you look great! thanx for sharin
Thanks, EDA! Appreciate the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Sitka huh? Up there with the ice road truckers!!!!!!!
Between them and the crazy fisherpeople it's never dull. LOL
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:34 AM   #1278
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Let's hear it for these Jersey girls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post

Classy dressy cleavage:

Sporty cleavage:

Happy cleavage:

Alluring cleavage:

Bedtime cleavage:

And sexy cleavage:
Old 09-29-2009, 08:14 AM   #1279
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree awesome cleavage Ditzy.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:16 AM   #1280
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
So many kinds, all gorgeous.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #1281
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Classy dressy cleavage:
Sporty cleavage:
Happy cleavage:
Alluring cleavage:
Bedtime cleavage:
And sexy cleavage:
Very nice hon!
Old 10-02-2009, 08:14 PM   #1282
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

5am chatting with FLW..your the best girl!!

Last edited by EllorionsDarlingAngel; 04-19-2010 at 08:05 PM.
EllorionsDarlingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:53 PM   #1283
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Quote:

Classy dressy cleavage:

Sporty cleavage:

Happy cleavage:

Alluring cleavage:

Bedtime cleavage:

And sexy cleavage:
Well, all of these various shots of cleavage, yet, it is always with the same picture of a very beautiful woman. ..........

My fav though, is the "turned 30" - what a beautiful face portrait. Thanks for sharing.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:01 AM   #1284
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllorionsDarlingAngel View Post
5am chatting with FLW..your the best girl!!
i love how she's texting both of us rofl...
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:23 PM   #1285
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jeepers, the women of Dims have some great tits!

Here be my contribution:
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 07-22-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #1286
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
i love how she's texting both of us rofl...
I know she is a funny girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post

Here be my contribution:
Whoa My lady sex shot!!!
Old 10-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #1287
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

very much like this one, so I thought I would share ;D

nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:32 PM   #1288
archivaltype
shake n bake

archivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameQ View Post
Taken with my wimpy little digital tonight. It was spur of the moment so not so much primping but, dammit, I'm in rugged Alaska!
I like this picture! You look sassy and calm all in one package. I like the colors, too.

:confused:
archivaltype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #1289
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post

Here be my contribution:
Wow my two fave colors and my fave body part on a woman.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:37 PM   #1290
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by archivaltype View Post
I like this picture! You look sassy and calm all in one package. I like the colors, too.
Thanks!

Not sure why but a few years ago I turned into a yellow (and orange) lover. Must've been a delayed reaction to all the black I've worn over the years. lol
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #1291
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Ooooh! Very nice set, nykspree!
Old 10-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #1292
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

Quote:

OMG I look like a hot mess in this pic!!

Wearing one of his wife beaters today..hehehehe..posted this on another thread too..

Last edited by EllorionsDarlingAngel; 04-19-2010 at 08:04 PM.
EllorionsDarlingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:07 PM   #1293
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is me in my black bra....again. I need to buy some new clothes.

Last edited by mimosa; 04-02-2011 at 04:07 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #1294
ahtnamas
Cheeky Penguin

ahtnamas is a member of the 500 clubahtnamas is a member of the 500 clubahtnamas is a member of the 500 clubahtnamas is a member of the 500 clubahtnamas is a member of the 500 clubahtnamas is a member of the 500 club

Got bored while getting dressed today

10-08-09_1253.jpg
Old 10-08-2009, 06:33 PM   #1295
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtnamas View Post
Got bored while getting dressed today

Attachment 71291
Boredom is a good thing sometimes This is one of those cases.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:56 PM   #1296
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh, this thread is so bad for me.

Whore.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:54 PM   #1297
Tracii

Maybe for you but its doing wonders for the rest of us.LOL
Old 10-09-2009, 01:01 AM   #1298
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Maybe for you but its doing wonders for the rest of us.LOL
I agree! You're too cute!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #1299
Tracii

All this great cleavage here makes me warm and fuzzy.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:34 AM   #1300
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou View Post
More boobage!
You are beautiful!
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties