Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-22-2008, 04:08 PM   #126
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSexi View Post
I seem to always be popping out lol, so I figured I would share.
Thank you for posting such a wonderful picture of yourself. You certainly live up to your name "SupaSexi"

Please let me know if you ever start your own webcam web site!
Old 10-22-2008, 08:40 PM   #127
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleghost View Post
As a formerly prepubescent little boy, I must vehemently disagree. Had I boobs like that, I would've been far more popular.
Ha, thank you.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:36 AM   #128
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
Despite being terribly insecure about my body, I have to say I love my cleavage. And I've only just started showing it off now that I'm in my 30's. Why'd I wait so long??
Great pic Lala! Why did you wait so long? I'll just have to add this to the extremely long list of your posts that I need to rep. With the current rep system, the 5 reps a week is going to be nearly impossible to pull off, it's been I don't know how many friggin' days and the stupid system still won't let me rep you.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:43 AM   #129
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez View Post

My contribution! hehe
Missy you are so beautiful!! I'm not that way inclined... but you are stunning!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 05:09 AM   #130
lovebbws13
Big Bellies & Butts, YUM!

lovebbws13 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I forgot that I had purchased it and tried it on just because.
:-P

I only took a picture to send to my boyfriend while he was at work.
Now see...that's what I'm talking about. Why can't more women do that kind of thing!?!?!
lovebbws13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:38 AM   #131
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly View Post
I'm not that way inclined... but you are stunning!!!
Lol - I feel that way about so many of the women who have posted pictures. Now obviously, being English, I'm far too up-tight, hetrosexual and inhibited to actually say so - but I can manage a 'me too!'

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:58 AM   #132
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebbws13 View Post
Now see...that's what I'm talking about. Why can't more women do that kind of thing!?!?!
I cook, clean, and massage, too.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:00 AM   #133
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

AshleyEileen, you tease.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:20 AM   #134
lovebbws13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
AshleyEileen, you tease.
Yeah totally....and she's making other women look bad.

So, AshleyEileen, do you also do other dress-up type things for your guy?

(women, please take notes on this!)
Old 10-23-2008, 10:28 AM   #135
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

HA.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:31 AM   #136
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Great pic Lala! Why did you wait so long? I'll just have to add this to the extremely long list of your posts that I need to rep. With the current rep system, the 5 reps a week is going to be nearly impossible to pull off, it's been I don't know how many friggin' days and the stupid system still won't let me rep you.
Oh, boy. Here we go again. First we went to reppage counseling, then got you a prescription for viagrep -- I even put on that see-through maid's outfit -- and all you can do is come back at me with "I have no rep for you today, sorry."

Don't make me take a repper on the side...
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:58 AM   #137
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Attachment 52165

Attachment 52166

Last edited by CAMellie; 10-24-2011 at 07:04 PM.
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:02 PM   #138
lovebbws13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMellie View Post
Thank you Camellie!!
Old 10-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #139
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hi Mellie

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #140
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
WOW...You sexy thang you.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:32 PM   #141
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Hi Mellie
Nah uh, Green! I was here first!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #142
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Nah uh, Green! I was here first!!!!!!
Hi Mimi

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 10-23-2008, 04:34 PM   #143
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Hi Mimi
Hello Green
Old 10-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #144
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh, boy. Here we go again. First we went to reppage counseling, then got you a prescription for viagrep -- I even put on that see-through maid's outfit -- and all you can do is come back at me with "I have no rep for you today, sorry."

Don't make me take a repper on the side...
At this point, I'd be OK with that. Just don't tell me when it's happening and don't come around me with someone else's rep all over you.

Old 10-23-2008, 05:29 PM   #145
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
At this point, I'd be OK with that. Just don't tell me when it's happening and don't come around me with someone else's rep all over you.
So you don't mind if I get rep from someone else...I thought we vowed to rep one another 'til death.

I'm getting a lawyer. I'm going to take you for all the rep you've got, mister.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:46 PM   #146
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

How big is your...........rep button, Daddy Oh?

Old 10-23-2008, 08:10 PM   #147
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I should host a seminar.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:33 PM   #148
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
So you don't mind if I get rep from someone else...I thought we vowed to rep one another 'til death.

I'm getting a lawyer. I'm going to take you for all the rep you've got, mister.
I will stay true to my vow. You obviously want more rep than I have. You go get your lawyer, I'll change my screen name and never post again, thus diminishing my rep to one great big goose egg. I'll be a deadbeat Daddyoh. You'll get nothing, nothing I say!!!

Quote:
How big is your...........rep button, Daddy Oh?
Hmmmm, maybe you'd like to stop over and see for yourself

Old 10-23-2008, 08:38 PM   #149
LalaCity

Quote:

Hmmmm, maybe you'd like to stop over and see for yourself
Don't listen to him, GEF! He'll fill you full of promises to rep you forever, with a true and lasting rep that will never desert you, then he'll leave you repless and weeping!

He's left a trail of broken-hearted, unrepped women across this great land of ours...
Old 10-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #150
Nocte

Nocte can now change their title

Epic. This should be stickied or something.

You ladies look wonderful

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties