Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-24-2008, 01:42 AM   #151
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
Don't listen to him, GEF! He'll fill you full of promises to rep you forever, with a true and lasting rep that will never desert you, then he'll leave you repless and weeping!

He's left a trail of broken-hearted, unrepped women across this great land of ours...
Don't listen to HER, GEF. I'll give you more rep than you can handle. Whenever, WHERE ever. You just say the word and all your rep dreams will come true. I'll even throw in some cheesecake and hash browns

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:50 AM   #152
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Don't listen to HER, GEF. I'll give you more rep than you can handle. Whenever, WHERE ever. You just say the word and all your rep dreams will come true. I'll even throw in some cheesecake and hash browns
Ok, fine....I was just about to invite you over, light some candles, play some romantic music, and see if we could have a little makeup rep...

But since you've already moved on to GEF...never mind then!
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:59 AM   #153
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ok, fine....I was just about to invite you over, light some candles, play some romantic music, and see if we could have a little makeup rep...

Umm, umm I didn't mean any of that, I was just trying to make you jealous, um somebody hacked into my account and typed all that stuff, um I forgot to take my meds and didn't realize what I was typing, GEF and I are just good friends. Your photoshops in the Political Jokes thread were some of the best I've ever seen, classic!!! You're the only one for me, I'm saving all my rep for you. I was just getting ready to make you a Rep Mix Tape. Don't be angry, we can work this out. Makeup rep is the best kind of rep you know. Please take me back. You're so good for me, Pleeeeeeeeeeease.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:08 AM   #154
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Umm, umm I didn't mean any of that, I was just trying to make you jealous, um somebody hacked into my account and typed all that stuff, um I forgot to take my meds and didn't realize what I was typing, GEF and I are just good friends. Your photoshops in the Political Jokes thread were some of the best I've ever seen, classic!!! You're the only one for me, I'm saving all my rep for you. I was just getting ready to make you a Rep Mix Tape. Don't be angry, we can work this out. Makeup rep is the best kind of rep you know. Please take me back. You're so good for me, Pleeeeeeeeeeease.
*Sob* It's too late...your rep-rehensible cruelty has left me broken, shattered. I'm joining a nunnery. My rep belongs to Jesus now.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:13 AM   #155
Les8

Les8 has said some nice things

Quote:
I'm joining a nunnery. My rep belongs to Jesus now.
That made me giggle lol
Les8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:18 AM   #156
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
*Sob* It's too late...your rep-rehensible cruelty has left me broken, shattered. I'm joining a nunnery. My rep belongs to Jesus now.
I, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry that I drove you to this. I honestly think someone slipped me some bad rep that sent me on this week long rep bender. I'm entering a Rephabilitation Center and hopefully I can be cured of this horrible disease. It's a 28 day, 12 step, inpatient, intense, one on one, detox, cold turkey Rephab. With any luck, I will one day be back to normal. If you ever change your mind about the nunnery, you know where to find me. I guess this is goodbye for now. Best wishes.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:58 AM   #157
aspsword

aspsword has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez View Post
You are really beautiful missy, what a great body! A most excellent addition to this thread
aspsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:06 AM   #158
lovebbws13
Big Bellies & Butts, YUM!

lovebbws13 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I should host a seminar.
Yeah totally. Go on tour and do speaking engagements all over the place.
lovebbws13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:44 AM   #159
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Great pic Lala! Why did you wait so long? I'll just have to add this to the extremely long list of your posts that I need to rep. With the current rep system, the 5 reps a week is going to be nearly impossible to pull off, it's been I don't know how many friggin' days and the stupid system still won't let me rep you.
Quote:
Oh, boy. Here we go again. First we went to reppage counseling, then got you a prescription for viagrep -- I even put on that see-through maid's outfit -- and all you can do is come back at me with "I have no rep for you today, sorry."

Don't make me take a repper on the side...
Quote:
At this point, I'd be OK with that. Just don't tell me when it's happening and don't come around me with someone else's rep all over you.
Quote:
So you don't mind if I get rep from someone else...I thought we vowed to rep one another 'til death.

I'm getting a lawyer. I'm going to take you for all the rep you've got, mister.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
How big is your...........rep button, Daddy Oh?
Quote:
I will stay true to my vow. You obviously want more rep than I have. You go get your lawyer, I'll change my screen name and never post again, thus diminishing my rep to one great big goose egg. I'll be a deadbeat Daddyoh. You'll get nothing, nothing I say!!!

Hmmmm, maybe you'd like to stop over and see for yourself
Quote:
Don't listen to him, GEF! He'll fill you full of promises to rep you forever, with a true and lasting rep that will never desert you, then he'll leave you repless and weeping!

He's left a trail of broken-hearted, unrepped women across this great land of ours...
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry that I drove you to this. I honestly think someone slipped me some bad rep that sent me on this week long rep bender. I'm entering a Rephabilitation Center and hopefully I can be cured of this horrible disease. It's a 28 day, 12 step, inpatient, intense, one on one, detox, cold turkey Rephab. With any luck, I will one day be back to normal. If you ever change your mind about the nunnery, you know where to find me. I guess this is goodbye for now. Best wishes.
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:44 AM   #160
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking

Don't get me wrong..... everyone that posted here is beautiful. But since I am a straight fat chick......well......ya know. But daddyoh70 and Lala city made this thread more interesting. Too bad I couldnt rep you two.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:15 PM   #161
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

That's what I said! When I saw he'd moved on to repping you.

Somewhere, Bruce Campbell is having a chuckle at our collective expense, anyway. Bruce knows who daddy's going home with at the end of the night.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:52 PM   #162
soleil3313
Just keep swimming.......

soleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I <3 my boobs!
This pics a little older, my hair is much longer now...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP0037.jpg (100.8 KB, 1807 views)
Old 10-24-2008, 07:54 PM   #163
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil3313 View Post
I <3 my boobs!
This pics a little older, my hair is much longer now...
My God! That looks perfect.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #164
soleil3313
Just keep swimming.......

soleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
My God! That looks perfect.
aww thanks!
Old 10-24-2008, 09:04 PM   #165
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMellie View Post
Wowness ahoy! Hot cleavage on a hot lady!
Old 10-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #166
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Just use him for his hashbrowns, Lala....life is easier that way

Quote:
Quote:
Oh yeah he moved onto me alright....I didn't even get to feel his big rep button....much less see it

Quote:
Is it wrong of me to start wondering about Jesus' big ole...........heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
Oh shush you know you like it

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:41 PM   #167
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Two things...
1. If the "nunnery" comment is a Shakespeare reference, massive win.
2. Serious win anyway for gratuitous punnery.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:36 AM   #168
LalaCity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
If the "nunnery" comment is a Shakespeare reference, massive win.
-Rusty
As in, I shall get me to one? Of course the bard inspires my every honeyed word.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:03 AM   #169
KotR

KotR has said some nice things

Who needs a pesky thing like death when boobs are heaven on Earth.
KotR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:57 AM   #170
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I should host a seminar.
As long as you can find someone to host a seminar for the men on how to reciprocate
Old 10-25-2008, 04:27 AM   #171
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Somehow, I figured it might, even if only in hindsight.

-Rusty, Esq.uimaux
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:19 AM   #172
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
That's what I said! When I saw he'd moved on to repping you.

Somewhere, Bruce Campbell is having a chuckle at our collective expense, anyway. Bruce knows who daddy's going home with at the end of the night.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh Bruce, those silly women will never learn

Old 10-25-2008, 08:46 AM   #173
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One to add to the collection
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vacation133.jpg (90.6 KB, 1747 views)
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:52 PM   #174
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Bonus points for eating that cupcake, pretty lady.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:49 PM   #175
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Beautiful pic, Toni. You could use that same photo for a sexy legs post too.

Thanks for sharing.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties