Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-26-2008, 05:58 AM   #176
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
Lololol - No paysite - but you can have this one for free if you like!
Tracey xx
Miss Tracey : Wow! I would be willing to pay for more cleavage. Please let me know when you open up your Pay-per-view site.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:02 AM   #177
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSexi View Post
Some more eye candy for the fellas lol. Enjoy
Miss Supasexi : I just love the (eyecandy treats).I am definitely ready to get off my candy diet . I am starting to develop a sweet tooth all over again.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:10 AM   #178
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettysteve View Post
Miss Tracey : Wow! I would be willing to pay for more cleavage. Please let me know when you open up your Pay-per-view site.
I'm more flattered than I can say but it's not something I've ever really considered! Lol, maybe I should think about it...? Thank you though
Tracey x
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:19 AM   #179
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
One to add to the collection
I want that cupcake! You look cute. :]
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:44 AM   #180
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Great photo, toni.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:29 AM   #181
lovebbws13
Big Bellies & Butts, YUM!

lovebbws13 can now change their title

Quote:
HOT HOT HOT
lovebbws13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:24 AM   #182
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

playing around in the mirror today..SHOCKING tan lines.... i know. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0013.JPG (82.9 KB, 1864 views)
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:49 AM   #183
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

First, is from when I was at the beach and I got a bitchin' sunburn.
I mainly took the picture to see how bad the burn was, but, it can
also be used as a cleavage pic.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:27 AM   #184
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuicyone View Post
First, is from when I was at the beach and I got a bitchin' sunburn.
I mainly took the picture to see how bad the burn was, but, it can
also be used as a cleavage pic.

HOTTIE
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:49 AM   #185
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Another pair for the collection...

My contribution:
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 07-22-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:13 PM   #186
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

sexy bra!!!
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #187
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
My contribution:
There she goes flaunting her hot body again!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #188
candilicious

candilicious can now change their title

Just a little cleavage
candilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:21 PM   #189
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chublover350 View Post
HOTTIE
Why thank you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:36 PM   #190
interesting monster

interesting monster can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez View Post
*hums Jerusalem whilst ogling*

England's green and pleasant land indeed!
Old 11-03-2008, 11:00 PM   #191
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candilicious View Post
Just a little cleavage
*expresses approval*
Old 11-03-2008, 11:13 PM   #192
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i'm aware. its an awkward face... but hey, BOOBIES!
Old 11-03-2008, 11:19 PM   #193
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

ehh, okay, i took these the other day.

intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:38 PM   #194
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by intraultra View Post

Oooh, nice ones, Intra!
Old 11-03-2008, 11:39 PM   #195
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
i'm aware. its an awkward face... but hey, BOOBIES!
Marry me...

You're lookin mighty fine, Krissy!
Old 11-04-2008, 02:21 AM   #196
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not a BBW but I like my cleavage.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:26 AM   #197
sexiistarr

sexiistarr can now change their title

Looks like a fun thread lol I guess I will share

sexiistarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:13 AM   #198
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting monster View Post
*hums Jerusalem whilst ogling*

England's green and pleasant land indeed!
Lol, awwww thank you!!!

Quote:

Very cute! I am so copying your hair! I may actually have to take your pic to the hairdressers with me and ask if they can give me the 'intraultra' do! hehe
Old 11-04-2008, 07:45 AM   #199
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Quote:

Very nice! Love the boobs, hair and it looks like you have a nice belly... You know there is a belly hang thread.
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:27 AM   #200
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413
Oooh, nice ones, Intra!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez
Very cute! I am so copying your hair! I may actually have to take your pic to the hairdressers with me and ask if they can give me the 'intraultra' do! hehe
Haha, feel free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigirlover
Very nice! Love the boobs, hair and it looks like you have a nice belly... You know there is a belly hang thread.
Heheh thank you. & I'll think about posting
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties