Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-04-2008, 02:30 PM   #201
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
There she goes flaunting her hot body again!
Ha ha ha! Thanks :-)
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:08 AM   #202
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Ladies!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #203
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Okay, this isnt a sexy pic, I just look like a lunatic off her meds. Was I drunk when this was taken? I can't remember...This was like, a year ago. Will take fresh clevage pics soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 002.jpg (112.6 KB, 1916 views)
Old 11-07-2008, 11:11 PM   #204
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisAK View Post
Okay, this isnt a sexy pic, I just look like a lunatic off her meds. Was I drunk when this was taken? I can't remember...This was like, a year ago. Will take fresh clevage pics soon!
Either sober or medicated, that is one beautiful picture. No need for any other explaining. Thank you, Atlantis, for sharing it with us. You are a very lovely woman.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #205
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Still a great picture, IMO.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:41 AM   #206
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

double post

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:42 AM   #207
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Taken today- not 2009
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nudey 026.jpg (53.3 KB, 1823 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 11-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #208
airwave

airwave has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
I'll play!
(And no, I wasn't trying to be artistic, I just an idiot with my camera phone )

Tracey xx
Awesome pic Tracey.
airwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #209
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Taken today- not 2009
I'm having trouble looking at the cleavage. I'm too entranced by your eyes.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #210
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Taken today- not 2009
Wow. This batch of photos you're posting from The Future! is... big.

-Rusty
Quote:
I was the man with future sight
I would change fortunes overnight
Knowing for me it was painless.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #211
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Taken today- not 2009
posting frenzy for the win!

Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:19 AM   #212
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Taken today- not 2009
<Whistles>
Quite the eyes....
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #213
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I'm having trouble looking at the cleavage. I'm too entranced by your eyes.
Lol, I'm not entirely sure you're being serious here, Lloyd.....

Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Wow. This batch of photos you're posting from The Future! is... big.

-Rusty
Oh, I got your big.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
posting frenzy for the win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
<Whistles>
Quite the eyes....
Lol, thank you Roj

Old 11-10-2008, 07:11 PM   #214
Wookalai
Automatic Discoteque

Wookalai can now change their title

Quote:
Not a sexy pic? What??? You are gorgeous AND sexy! I'm a sucker for women in glasses.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #215
Wookalai
Automatic Discoteque

Wookalai can now change their title

Quote:
Taken today- not 2009
I'm must concur with the other posters. Amazing eyes! But I couldn't get past the cleavage, wow!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #216
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookalai View Post
I'm must concur with the other posters. Amazing eyes! But I couldn't get past the cleavage, wow!
Thank you so much

Old 11-10-2008, 11:52 PM   #217
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

you ladies have some super cute bras. all of mine are plain black
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:44 AM   #218
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh, I got your big.....
I'd noticed

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #219
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

Its me

Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:16 AM   #220
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

frick, i was trying to edit this, and it is not cooperating, lol...this is a nice top but leaning like this, it is all cleavage, both a good and a bad thing, lol...(poor Valentine and BabyFace!)

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)

Last edited by SocialbFly; 03-23-2010 at 02:58 AM.
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:18 AM   #221
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lucky guy!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:36 PM   #222
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
frick, i was trying to edit this, and it is not cooperating, lol...this is a nice top but leaning like this, it is all cleavage, both a good and a bad thing, lol...(poor Valentine and BabyFace!)
Holy Toledo!!! If that isn't some big..............eyes you have there

Looking incredible Diana. I love this picture

Old 11-12-2008, 09:59 PM   #223
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Oh sugar honey iced tea...
Old 11-13-2008, 08:27 PM   #224
ecortez766

ecortez766 can now change their title
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
I think I've already posted these pictures, but here goes...
Damn you look so sexy.
ecortez766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:40 PM   #225
electra99

electra99 does more than just post hot picselectra99 does more than just post hot picselectra99 does more than just post hot pics

This thread I have pics for.....

Attachment 53582
Attachment 53587
Attachment 53589
Attachment 53590

Last edited by electra99; 08-23-2010 at 06:39 PM.
electra99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties