Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
AndyFromGermany

AndyFromGermany has said some nice things
Default Mic aka. sexymic - The German Weight Gain Pioneer - Complete Archive available!

Hello,
those who were online between 2000 and 2003 and are into BBWs, big butts and/or weight gain may remember Mic from www.sexymic.de. Still there´s no chance to say how much she gained in this period, but it was enough to make her kind of famous in the (European) FA-World. Her site sexymic.de (RIP) was one of the most frequented BBW-sites in 2002, which was the most amazing year regarding her gain. 2002...that was when there were only a few BBW-sites were out there and none was dealing officially with gaining weight. Mic stopped modelling after starting losing weight (not on purpose) in March 2003 while the next German weight gain model Curvy Dreamer took her place and put it to the next level regarding gaining.

I was the webmaster of both sites and I still am the boyfriend of Mic (no contact to Dreamer anymore). Dreamer may had the more impressive weight gain but Mic was the first and many still are sad that she is gone. Even today we get emails from fans who find some of her pictures in BBW-collections or BBW-fansites.

It would make no sense uploading the images and videos to a "new" paysite, even it would be fun to do. After getting so many requests we decided to offer a DVD with all the images (except of some blurry or useless pictures) and videos. Shooting pictures 2 to 3 times a week (!) after spring 2001, Mic offers the best documented constant weight gain ever - in photoshoots and allday-pictures. Looking at this huge archive now I would say that at least 50 % of the pictures are never seen before (webspace was expensive back in the early 2000s).

The DVD (maybe a double pack, haven´t checked the capacity/amount of GBs yet) will contain:
1.) All of her images from our photoshoots and allday-snaps incl. a lot of eating, outgrown clothes and FA-related stuff. Also a lot of very sexy and nice glamourous photoshoots and butt-specials. Including also the outtakes from sexymic.de
2.) All her videos from which most are allday-things like eating, working in the garden, being outdoors etc. Full-length videos were never been availaible online before!
3.) A text of Mic (word-doc) talking about her fat two years incl. experiences, reactions from friends and family etc.

We hope to make some happy with this package! The whole thing incl. p&p will cost 50 Euro/60 $ and can be ordered at BattleProd@t-online.de. Payment in Europe per bank transfer, overseas per paypal. Sending the money is also accepted.

Bye
Andy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dvdmic1.jpg (55.6 KB, 2291 views)
File Type: jpg dvdmic2.jpg (38.3 KB, 2235 views)
AndyFromGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just a friendly heads up to watch your paypal account, Andy... the Terms of Service doesn't permit buying/selling adult material (and they have a VERY broad definition of what that is... your images would count) and you'll lose your funds if they seize/close the account on you for violating the rules.

I'd stick to the mail order if I were you.

Last edited by AnnMarie : 10-14-2008 at 05:16 PM. Reason: random useless apostrophe
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:15 PM   #3
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticed

It's always nice to see Mic again...even old pics of her.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:25 PM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mic, Anne Marie, Gaining Goddess, LargeNLovely........the 4 women who had the most impact on me becoming an F/A between 2003-04

Nice to see Mic again :-)
Old 03-21-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
FloridianAndy

FloridianAndy has said some nice things

MIC to me is still THE woman of my dreams. There's something about Mic that is just mmmmmmmm :-) She's awesome... he said with a smile.
FloridianAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #6
Jigen
Master Member

Jigen carries a lot of weight on this boardJigen carries a lot of weight on this boardJigen carries a lot of weight on this boardJigen carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Mic, Anne Marie, Gaining Goddess, LargeNLovely........the 4 women who had the most impact on me becoming an F/A between 2003-04

Nice to see Mic again :-)
You are right. ^_^
Sappho, VI century BC
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote