Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-20-2006, 06:29 PM   #1
Coheed

Coheed has said some nice things
Default New pics... been awhile

I signed up along time ago and forgot my login info...BAh...finally dug it out. Anyways heres a few pics of me...

Last edited by Coheed; 08-20-2006 at 06:33 PM. Reason: url probs
Coheed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:47 PM   #2
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh...Hello there. You are just too hot. I love the tats and the lip piercings and general attitude.

Tell your mom I said hi and to return my shirt when she gets a chance.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:00 PM   #3
Coheed

I do standup comedy so heres a few of me and some other comedians

Me and Kristin Key from Last comic Standing

Me and Brian Posehn from The Comedians of COmedy
Old 08-20-2006, 07:50 PM   #4
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

very cute..... love the tats & piercings
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 08:25 PM   #5
ParliamentofOwls

ParliamentofOwls can now change their title

Does he seriously have a Mastodon shirt on?
ParliamentofOwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:49 PM   #6
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're pretty much adorable and I'm pretty sure that we should be wed at the earliest possible date.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:07 AM   #7
Coheed

I can't blame you...I'm a pretty big deal....i have many leatherbound books in my apartment.....and my office smells of rich mahogany.

sorry just wanted to quote anchorman there...heh
Old 08-21-2006, 12:06 PM   #8
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coheed
I can't blame you...I'm a pretty big deal....i have many leatherbound books in my apartment.....and my office smells of rich mahogany.

sorry just wanted to quote anchorman there...heh
My office continuously smells like lavender. I'm an incense addict. In fact, I wish they would sell cinnamon roll incense. Perhaps I'd rather light a stick and have my roommate wake up with false hopes.

Hah. I win this round.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:41 PM   #9
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina
My office continuously smells like lavender. I'm an incense addict. In fact, I wish they would sell cinnamon roll incense. Perhaps I'd rather light a stick and have my roommate wake up with false hopes.

Hah. I win this round.
Stop flirting with my boyfriend.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:31 PM   #10
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Stop flirting with my boyfriend.
...what if I flirt with both of you? *puppy eyes*
Old 08-21-2006, 03:34 PM   #11
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina
...what if I flirt with both of you? *puppy eyes*
Don't mock me so, it aches!

I think we'd be a hot trio though. Or quad, bring that nice boy you've got that's in those pictures in the other thread!
Old 08-21-2006, 03:35 PM   #12
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Don't mock me so, it aches!

I think we'd be a hot trio though. Or quad, bring that nice boy you've got that's in those pictures in the other thread!
Dude, even I could not get THAT lucky. (Although a girl can dream.)
Old 08-22-2006, 09:05 AM   #13
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=Coheed]I signed up along time ago and forgot my login info...BAh...finally dug it out. Anyways heres a few pics of me..

(((COHEED)))0
thanks for sharing..come on now..give us FFA some skin to drool over HAHAHA
where were u living in PA?....figures u are now in CA <POUT>

xox MUAH
Angel
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:30 AM   #14
Coheed

haha i dont think anyone wants or needs to see any of my skin..lol
Old 08-22-2006, 09:36 AM   #15
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coheed
nice.
my most inexplicable celebrity crush has always been brian posehn.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:40 AM   #16
Coheed

Yeah i get to meet all kinds of comedians but he was totally one of the easiest to talk to. We just talked about music, made fun of the french and gave me a few pointers for my standup