Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-20-2006, 10:45 AM   #1
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed
Default Bragging Rights (Here There Be Images)

For the record, I get to take this to bed every night...and he volunteered to let me post pictures. (Humoring me? Probably. Will I take it anyway? Hells yeah.)

On to the pictures.

Yep, that's my baby. Who allowed me to post (required me to post) his face, on the basis that now someone would "tell me [he's] not hot, already". Uh huh. Like that's gonna happen. *beams*
Old 08-20-2006, 10:55 AM   #2
pattycake
Wishin' 4 A Squishin'

pattycake can now change their title
Talking Dying of jealousy!

Gorgeous!! (I sure do like a guy in glasses as well as having BHMitude!) You're a very lucky girl. He sure is some fine eye candy. Thanks for letting us drool!
pattycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 01:22 PM   #3
MickeyFFA

MickeyFFA can now change their title

mmm mm mmm, What a sexy scrumptious guy. Laina, you are one lucky girl and yes, his face is as gorgeous as the rest of him.
MickeyFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:10 PM   #4
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Lucky Girl

very very sexy...i am sure you take pride in those *HOT STRETCH MARKS* and creating more yum yum xoxo Angel
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:27 PM   #5
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

You are a very, very lucky girl.

N'that's all I'm saying.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:53 PM   #6
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh he's a total cutie. I want to eat him up, I mean, congratulations!

I do not support the choice of sheets though.
Old 08-20-2006, 03:05 PM   #7
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

See, I was gonna say something about the sheets, too. They totally clash with his shorts.

Not that I make a habit of checking out the BHM threads... I just got hooked by the "images" declaration...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:39 PM   #8
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Oh he's a total cutie. I want to eat him up, I mean, congratulations!

I do not support the choice of sheets though.
*giggle* I bought him all-black ones, but it was before we were 'living' together, and he swore his bed was a double--lies, I tells ya. It was definitely a twin, which meant the incredibly comfy sheets didn't fit. We got stuck with these, and a set of dark blue plain cotton (not even Egyptian!)...much to my dismay.

Once my office is set up, his room gets revamped. He just doesn't know it yet.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:46 AM   #9
fishhat

fishhat can now change their title

You've got quite a cutie there Laina!
Notice how excited I seem to hide my jealousy!
Haha I'm kidding. I actually am very happy for you. Yay!
fishhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:01 AM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default This is for Laina's guy

Laina;

You can choose to pass this along or not. But this is what I'd say to you guy if he was posting directly:

==========================================

We all know the saying “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.” As a big guy, you’ve probably had to do this a fair bit in your life; in fact the odds are pretty good that you are a lemonade expert by now. Which can throw you for a loop when life hands you a stack of 24 karat gold bricks. You might find yourself thinking “these are mighty strange lemons, but I’m sure that really they are lemons, and I will make lovely lemonade out of it once I figure out what sort of lemon it is.”

I would suggest you might instead want to develop a skill set for taking advantage of good fortune. In this case it probably involves a really good smug grin, being openly grateful for being incredibly fortunate, and learning to look in the mirror and saying “I’m both lucky and hot.”

Or in other words, stop protesting, and start enjoying.

Regards;

-Ed
Old 08-21-2006, 10:48 AM   #11
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx
Laina;

You can choose to pass this along or not. But this is what I'd say to you guy if he was posting directly:

==========================================

We all know the saying “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.” As a big guy, you’ve probably had to do this a fair bit in your life; in fact the odds are pretty good that you are a lemonade expert by now. Which can throw you for a loop when life hands you a stack of 24 karat gold bricks. You might find yourself thinking “these are mighty strange lemons, but I’m sure that really they are lemons, and I will make lovely lemonade out of it once I figure out what sort of lemon it is.”

I would suggest you might instead want to develop a skill set for taking advantage of good fortune. In this case it probably involves a really good smug grin, being openly grateful for being incredibly fortunate, and learning to look in the mirror and saying “I’m both lucky and hot.”

Or in other words, stop protesting, and start enjoying.

Regards;

-Ed
Thanks, Ed. I will definitely pass this along. (I know he lurks on my account from time to time, but I also know he's avoiding this post like hell because he hates pictures of himself--I can't even be mad, because I'm the same way!)
Old 08-21-2006, 10:59 AM   #12
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Laina;

OK, just curious—how can you be on the ‘got pin-ups’ site, but hate photos of yourself? (or are you an organizer, not a pinupee? )

-Ed
Old 08-21-2006, 11:13 AM   #13
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx
Laina;

OK, just curious—how can you be on the ‘got pin-ups’ site, but hate photos of yourself? (or are you an organizer, not a pinupee? )

-Ed
The secret is to have a really good, really trustworthy photographer. I don't pick any of my own photos, because I can't be trusted! Laura will select about ten-fifteen percent more shots than I would...yeah, I'm obnoxiously picky when it comes to my own face. Once she's picked the ones she likes, I have no choice--they go on the site. I don't have access to the proofs, so I can't say "oh, but in THIS one you can't see three quarters of my face and isn't that better?". She emails me her choices, with her edits, and I do the "finalizing" (I airbrush out smile/frown lines, fix minor blemishes, mess with expressions a little bit or highlight what needs it), resizing, and bordering. Basically, I treat them like I would someone else's photos.

Disassociation at its finest!
Old 08-21-2006, 11:52 AM   #14
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kudos to you and your beau for posting pics. You guys are cute
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:02 PM   #15
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
Kudos to you and your beau for posting pics. You guys are cute
He is adorable, isn't it? Gah, I'm such a geeky fan girl where he's concerned...it's sad, really.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:08 PM   #16
growingman

growingman can now change their title

You two make a really cute couple. It is great to see. Grats!
growingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:10 PM   #17
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by growingman
You two make a really cute couple. It is great to see. Grats!
Hey there! Haven't heard from YOU in forever! Or a week. Whichever. Color me pouting.