rocky112 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Arms.....well, arm!
woow i think if add some pounds ur arms will be lovely
Old 12-31-2008, 07:47 PM   #27
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Arms.....well, arm!
Beautiful pic Ginge, just gorgeous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky112 View Post
She's perfect the way she is, I don't think she needs to change in anyway to look better. Would you suggest someone should lose weight to look better?
Sorry to be a "bitch" but this annoys me.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:49 PM   #28
ChubbyChaserDave

ChubbyChaserDave can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post
Here they are and still big as ever....
Looking good, Monique! I like.
ChubbyChaserDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #29
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Biceps Rule

Great pictures everyone - Here's my contribution-let the Arms Race begin

Last edited by tonynyc; 01-24-2009 at 04:49 PM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #30
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Great arm pics, guys and gals!

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:37 AM   #31
rocky112

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Great pictures everyone - Here's my contribution-let the Arms Race begin
i agree with u

let the arms race begin
Old 04-17-2009, 12:40 PM   #32
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Okay I'll bite.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 217.jpg (66.3 KB, 2416 views)
File Type: jpg 217_2.jpg (55.8 KB, 2407 views)
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:59 PM   #33
JoeFA
Aspiring young genius....

JoeFA can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Okay I'll bite.
And i'll wonder how you managed to get so hot!

http://home.datacomm.ch/gertau/image...s/charlieb.gif
JoeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #34
rocky112

Quote:
Okay I'll bite.
great pics thanks
Old 04-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #35
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i am a sucker for fat flabby jiggly upper arms, i love to grab and hold on maybe evem squeeze.
is that weird? they are great and well i also took some arm pics to post hehe
left arm

right arm

upper right arm looking nice and fat
Old 04-17-2009, 04:14 PM   #36
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love big arms - so comfy and huggable

Latest contribution taken with my camera phone today

Old 04-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #37
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Arms.....well, arm!
Absolutely gorgeous,Miss.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:25 PM   #38
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticfate13 View Post
i am a sucker for fat flabby jiggly upper arms, i love to grab and hold on maybe evem squeeze.
left arm
upper right arm looking nice and fat
I know this is an arm thread, but your stretchmarks are adorable.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:28 PM   #39
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Big Arms!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:36 PM   #40
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:42 PM   #41
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky112 View Post
Her arms ARE lovely!! Learn quick before you insult any more beautiful women please.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 04-18-2009 at 11:05 PM. Reason: no personal attacks
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:16 PM   #42
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I know this is an arm thread, but your stretchmarks are adorable.
thank you, im hoping to get more hehe
Old 04-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #43
rocky112

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Her arms ARE lovely!! Learn quick before you insult any more beautiful women please.

ithink there is some missunderstanding here so i just want to say ((SSOORRYY )) and lets go back to what this thead all about

Last edited by AnnMarie; 04-18-2009 at 11:06 PM. Reason: edited quote after moderation
rocky112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #44
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
[CENTER]Big Arms!

CENTER]
Lilly:
Great photo - I love the leather outfit and the Bicep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post

Nice photo; the comparison of the bicep and curves work well.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #45
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticfate13 View Post
left arm

Wow, looking hot again

Quote:
I love big arms - so comfy and huggable

Latest contribution taken with my camera phone today

You rock my world, Tony

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:30 AM   #46
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Nice photo; the comparison of the bicep and curves work well.
"bicep"flossy state
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:23 AM   #47
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Btw.. what is the difference between saying someone would look better if they gained pounds on their arms and saying that someone should gain pounds on their brain or cock???? This wasnt a personal attack it was mimicry! Gah the hypocracy!! Aye, whatever 'body acceptors'.
p.s not just arguing with myself this time.. commenting on my post being changed.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:28 PM   #48
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You rock my world, Tony
Thanks GEF
Old 04-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #49
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Btw.. what is the difference between saying someone would look better if they gained pounds on their arms and saying that someone should gain pounds on their brain or cock???? This wasnt a personal attack it was mimicry! Gah the hypocracy!! Aye, whatever 'body acceptors'.
p.s not just arguing with myself this time.. commenting on my post being changed.
I get turned on when they gain weight in their cocks......or their brains. That is the difference....that it all

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #50
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Joining the Arm-y

Joining the Arm-y.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg army.jpg (36.9 KB, 2276 views)