Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #51
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

[QUOTE=Gingembre;973097]Arms.....well, arm![/QUO

Very cute pic
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:32 AM   #52
rocky112

rocky112 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Joining the Arm-y.
great one lovely
Old 04-20-2009, 04:26 AM   #53
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Lilly:
Great photo - I love the leather outfit and the Bicep.
Thanks tony.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:31 AM   #54
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I get turned on when they gain weight in their cocks......or their brains. That is the difference....that it all
I know.. then why was my post edited? Perhaps turning you on is not allowed.. Fuck this shit..i'm going back to the vore thread!
Oh nice arms everybody btw.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:09 AM   #55
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Lilly:
Great photo - I love the leather outfit and the Bicep.
That's not a "bicep", it's a beautiful fatcep Lilly (and many of the other gals) has going on. I sooo want to squeeze that wonderful flabby arm Lilly! Great pic!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:25 AM   #56
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
That's not a "bicep", it's a beautiful fatcep Lilly (and many of the other gals) has going on. I sooo want to squeeze that wonderful flabby arm Lilly! Great pic!
hahahahaha. A fatcep! I LOVE it. Thanks Russ.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 04-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #57
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I love big arms - so comfy and huggable

Latest contribution taken with my camera phone today

Tony, Ummmmyou are so damn fine!Trying to tone down my sexual innuendos in my post! I think I did well this time! But you can always PM for any details hahahha You are adorable with that smile!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:26 PM   #58
BBW Jae

BBW Jae can now change their title

I love my fat arms. =D
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jaesfatarm.jpg (65.3 KB, 2098 views)
BBW Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #59
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Jae, you are adorable.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #60
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Big Arms!
These are the sexiest fat arms ever !
Old 04-21-2009, 05:17 AM   #61
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin_moyseku View Post
These are the sexiest fat arms ever !
Thanks Moy.

@~;~~
Old 04-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #62
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Thanks Moy.
Yes they are!
And not only the arms, though...
Oldtimer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:26 PM   #63
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics
Default Big arms

Beautiful pics Lilly!
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #64
johnnny2005

johnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Wink

Lilly your arms pics are so fecking nice!
johnnny2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #65
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer76 View Post
Yes they are!
And not only the arms, though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van View Post
Beautiful pics Lilly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnny2005 View Post
Lilly your arms pics are so fecking nice!
Thank you all so much!

@~;~~
Old 04-21-2009, 06:28 PM   #66
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics
Default Right to Bear Arms

These are the very first pics I ever posted on Dims. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0002.JPG (27.8 KB, 2226 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0003.JPG (28.8 KB, 2222 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0004.JPG (25.8 KB, 2218 views)
Old 04-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #67
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nice arms....and smile! Van

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #68
Van
Van

Default Right to Bear Arms

Thank you so much!!
Old 04-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #69
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
yum! Hope you're not going to be shy about posting in all the other threads now
Old 04-22-2009, 03:00 AM   #70
Van
Van

Trust me I won't!
Old 04-22-2009, 03:15 PM   #71
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Great arms Van!! And everything else too haha!!
ty or sharing!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 04-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #72
Van
Van

Thank you!
Old 04-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #73
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am enjoying the pics- we need more BBW/BHM/FA/FFA participation - I would sprinkle "Love dust" -but, I think I might get clobbered Also, the "Forearm" Draft board hereby requests the presence of all you dimmers here. ...
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #74
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
I am enjoying the pics- we need more BBW/BHM/FA/FFA participation - I would sprinkle "Love dust" -but, I think I might get clobbered Also, the "Forearm" Draft board hereby requests the presence of all you dimmers here. ...
hahah spreading my love dust Tony?? hmmmm careful its powerful stuff there Babe!

Old 04-23-2009, 09:23 AM   #75
sEcks Factor
On Timeout

sEcks Factor has said some nice things

I saw this thread and thought it would be fun to post my arms for shits and giggles! I'm no body builder but I have/had a nice form at one time in my life. Please be kind with the comments.
sEcks Factor is offline   Reply With Quote