Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
ba216
On Timeout

ba216 has said some nice things
Default Post your arm and thigh measurements

Hey, i'd like people to post their arm and thigh measurements, here's mine- my arm measures 10" and my thigh measures 18", if there are any bbws and ssbbws whose arms measure more than my 18" thighs, then let me know lol
ba216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last edited by Blackjack; 10-16-2008 at 12:35 PM. Reason: I now have this picture saved at the top of my favourites list for easy access
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:24 PM   #3
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

also could you list your height? because i am 5'5 and if you are taller than me tha twould be coll

and also your wait because i weigh 120 pounds so if you are more do that too lol

and also your body fat percent ? because i am 15% and if you are more that would be also coool'

and also your standing heart rate becaus mine is 72 bpm and if yours is different i'd like ot know

and also your time in the 100m ? because mine is 11.8 second sand if yours is more could you post it (also wiht a video possibly?) rofl
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:34 PM   #4
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wonder if your ' girlfriend ' gets this much attention from you. Oh, and, how voluptuous are your testicles.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey, I'd like people to enjoy the picture threads that are here and quit asking for fucking NUMBERS instead of mindlessly seeking masturbation fodder that you can't even see.

tl'dr: ba216, unless you're going to contribute something useful, please stop posting.

hint: asking for measurements is completely unuseful in every way, otherwise more women would actually post them outside of the paysite board!

EDIT: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

Last edited by Wagimawr; 10-16-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #6
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I wonder if your ' girlfriend ' gets this much attention from you. Oh, and, how voluptuous are your testicles.
Oh jeez....now Monique has gotten me all hot and bothered again.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote