Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 01:42 AM   #26
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

im rplyingg cuz fedding iz so hawt y u got 2 hate u no this is legal intnets fedding so sry u loose
Old 12-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #27
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
im rplyingg cuz fedding iz so hawt y u got 2 hate u no this is legal intnets fedding so sry u loose
Okay let's set the Factstraight. "Fedding" and "Federism," is disgusting. It ois when a Man, to my Understanding, Takes a Woman into A chambber and Fedds her until she has Death of a HeaRT ATTACK. and then the man wishesd to have sex upon her fat rolls.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #28
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
THIS THREAD IS SO OLD. WHY WOULD YOU BUMP IT. OH MY GOD, I AM SO ANGERY????????. MODS,,,, PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD "IMMEDIATELY"!!!!! SO NOW ONE ELSE CAN COME THERE.
4 reals, the OP hasn't posted in like two years and left the community and a bunch of heresay about weight loss and this was like two years ago and I don't get why people still posting in this thread.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #29
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah! You go girl! Keep gainning!Q
Old 12-13-2008, 01:48 AM   #30
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
4 reals, the OP hasn't posted in like two years and left the community and a bunch of heresay about weight loss and this was like two years ago and I don't get why people still posting in this thread.
she had wls so why evun give her thatime

piece babye OP
Old 12-13-2008, 02:11 AM   #31
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

ZOMG I tink teh intarwebs iz nlodin splatz eer...

fedees fal off bed, go splatz...
Old 12-13-2008, 03:09 AM   #32
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

this is all so stupid...I'm crying here from laughter
Old 12-13-2008, 07:34 AM   #33
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
Ah no, sorry -- I was wrong. It's to do with Ben Bernanke sharing a hottub with some guy named Jerry.
...clandistinely, under a TARP.

-Rusty
(spends too much time reading over at Calculated Risk)
Old 12-13-2008, 07:37 AM   #34
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Global Warming / Economy related?
oh, I forgot I posted that.

Economic meltdown :: Ice cream melt down (riffing on the Helicopter Ben and Jerry concept).

-Rusty
(Realizes it's not funny if he had to explain it)
Old 12-13-2008, 07:51 AM   #35
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Okay let's set the Factstraight. "Fedding" and "Federism," is disgusting. It ois when a Man, to my Understanding, Takes a Woman into A chambber and Fedds her until she has Death of a HeaRT ATTACK. and then the man wishesd to have sex upon her fat rolls.
That is sooo hawt *fans shelf*
Old 12-13-2008, 07:52 AM   #36
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
she had wls so why evun give her thatime

piece babye OP
I, no.

Why she even posts when the thred so old OMG? Ferding is jest SOOOOOOO rang.

Mods, please.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:18 AM   #37
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I 'member this one tiem this guy took me out to a resurant. He said I could order anything I want but I didnt want him to know I was fat so I ordered the salad. He hasn't called me. maybe I shoulda ordered the meatloaf.
This made me laugh audibly, as did SantaClear's "Fenderism".
Old 12-13-2008, 08:58 AM   #38
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
What about if I make a kingdomm for all the fedders to come and worshipp at my ulter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiminOR View Post
I tried worshipping at your ulter, but it was cold out and it poked me in the eye. Owie.
Peephole, time to stop worshiping at the udder, it dozen no one any good.

While we're monkeying around, ferdelism might be getting the upper hand.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:07 AM   #39
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm still trying to understand why a thread about the Federal Reserve isn't in Hyde Park where it belongs.

*Craving some Bernanke Man Soup...mmm mmm Good.*
Old 12-13-2008, 09:18 AM   #40
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kelligirl?

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
Old 12-13-2008, 10:03 AM   #41
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Grammar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Does feederism and bad spelling go hand in hand?
That's funny, Shoshie, I could ask the same about grammar.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
Old 12-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #42
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

:e at1:
Old 12-13-2008, 09:32 PM   #43
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I could ask the same about grammar.
U leav my grammar outta trhis!

Shes been dead 28 year.

Old 12-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #44
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fedding?

We had some Fedders window air-conditioners in the 60's,
but I've never heard of "fedding".

Old 12-13-2008, 11:00 PM   #45
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
U leav my grammar outta trhis!

Shes been dead 28 year.

hahahahahahaha
Old 12-14-2008, 01:40 AM   #46
Preston
Your Favorite Misanthrope

Preston does more than just post hot picsPreston does more than just post hot picsPreston does more than just post hot pics

Old 12-14-2008, 01:08 PM   #47
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fedd me

MOAR!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 02:28 PM   #48
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
We had some Fedders window air-conditioners in the 60's,
but I've never heard of "fedding".
That one needs a picture!

Last edited by imfree; 11-07-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #49
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh my god, u guyz are so meen. bee nyce. sumwon get me a candy bar.

*dying laffing*

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Old 12-14-2008, 04:08 PM   #50
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyReal View Post
:e at1:
Thank for you're input, Appreciate as alway's, please tell yoursister, I have sent her x-mass card as with "FED-EX" delivered.
Closed Thread