Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 11:21 AM   #1501
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Kitteh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 007 View Post
Mah KITTAH and I wizhez ol yu folkz ad Dimmenshunz uh mary Krissmas & uh happy nu yeer!

I can haz turkey?

...chawppud eaimuge...
Thayut eaus uh guud picchur, Dubbelnaught Seavin! Ahrr kitteh eaus ubowt sicks muntz ode ayund Aah rekkin Aah'l bay abel tuh taik uh picchur lahk thayut teu! Eaut's mah kitteh's furst Krissmus. Hear's uh picchur uf mah kitteh eaun thu chaargin' wrack!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alleigh Kaht 12-4-2010 wb lg.jpg (53.0 KB, 265 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
Old 12-25-2010, 06:55 AM   #1502
Agent 007
Shtick man

Agent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot pics

U R welcome Edgar. Yur KITTAH lookz kewl!

Mah KITTAH mus spred sum Repz around befor givving it too yur KITTAH...
Old 12-25-2010, 09:02 AM   #1503
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Knowing the governemnt, they won't make it illegal, but they'll find a way to tax it.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #1504
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Hairs Maihn!

Quote:
Mah KITTAH and I wizhez ol yu folkz ad Dimmenshunz uh mary Krissmas & uh happy nu yeer!

I can haz turkey?

Maih Kitteh wuuz batten uhn oarrnumaint 'rawund thu hawuse theaus moarnin'!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alleigh Kaht Christmas 2010 wb lg.jpg (68.4 KB, 254 views)

Old 12-29-2010, 08:52 PM   #1505
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

i luvs teh kitteh pixtures. 2 kewl. ok, bai.
happee nu yeer.
lol.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:16 AM   #1506
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Nue Yeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBW Katerina View Post
i luvs teh kitteh pixtures. 2 kewl. ok, bai.
happee nu yeer.
lol.
Happeh Nue Yeer to yew, Katerina. Glayud yew lahk's thu kittehs, tue! Thaigh shoar eauz keewt ain't thaigh?

Old 01-01-2011, 02:13 PM   #1507
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Thayut eaus uh guud picchur, Dubbelnaught Seavin! Ahrr kitteh eaus ubowt sicks muntz ode ayund Aah rekkin Aah'l bay abel tuh taik uh picchur lahk thayut teu! Eaut's mah kitteh's furst Krissmus. Hear's uh picchur uf mah kitteh eaun thu chaargin' wrack!

Sum menz luv bigg puzzee. I lyk to c em asplodes

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 01-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #1508
Agent 007
Shtick man

Agent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Sum menz luv bigg puzzee. I lyk to c em asplodes
U want 2 see bigg puzzee? Hear u go!
Old 01-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #1509
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
post moar o bigg puzee ettin lots o theengs

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #1510
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Fedder Vijjo!

Quote:
Thayut's uh feddin' vijjo eaffen's Aah evur diud saay wun!

Old 01-03-2011, 12:26 AM   #1511
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Tai Jus Laif

Aah jis gawt theaus grait sawng asplodeaud tue Yew Teub. Eayut kainna' saiunds laik wunna mah nayburs mustta roat eayut.

Kaarsun Rawbusun-Laif Gits Tai-Jus, Dawnt Eayut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssswpiMk0_w

Old 01-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #1512
BigWarmMan

BigWarmMan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiminOR View Post
While you're waiting for your answer, how about I fix you a sandwich or 15?
LOL. Salutations, Fellow Whovian.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #1513
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default 'Lectruck Haiyul

Mah bruthernlau diud mosta' theaus wurk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGeOj...eature=related

Old 01-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #1514
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWarmMan View Post
LOL. Salutations, Fellow Whovian.
how bigg n how wurm r u? post pix plz o u asplodes 4 mi

Old 01-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #1515
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Draimbergurr!

Aah saugh theaus eaun Faiyutbuuk ayund hayud ta shair!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DreamBurger.jpg (100.7 KB, 76 views)

Old 01-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #1516
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

no sherren....u et it awl

Old 01-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #1517
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i feed todai,, i fed to tims,,, now tim four morz feedinggs
i mite gane he eh he
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #1518
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
i mite gane he eh he
poste pix wen u asplodes gud pls

Old 01-21-2011, 06:01 PM   #1519
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Raht Thrayud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
i mite gane he eh he
Yew kaim tuh thu raht thrayud, Mishty, wai spaik TenAlGa eaun hair! Wailkum ta thu thrayud!

Summa euss eaus noan ta gayne eaun hair tu.

Closed Thread