Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 10-19-2008, 09:03 AM   #26
MancFA
Pride of the North

MancFA can now change their title

Ah lol well I’ll let u off with tht one then, wasn’t expectin ur excuse to be quite that good! Agreed, Trafford Centre is amazin – although stupidly busy at xmas which ain’t really surprising i guess.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:15 AM   #27
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Lol glad you liked my excuse hehe!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:40 AM   #28
Maxx Awesome
Sings like a Monster Baby

Maxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou View Post
Lol you raid the store room too, thats theft! Hehe
It's only theft if you get caught. Besides which, I don't get paid enough to tolerate my crappy job. Boxes of stolen pens are like a bonus.

Last edited by Maxx Awesome; 10-19-2008 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Sporkism's
Old 10-19-2008, 10:16 AM   #29
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Whats a sporkism!!? I thought a spork was a half spoon half fork, my granny had them
Old 10-19-2008, 11:44 AM   #30
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyjelly View Post
Hiya

Is Squidgemonster the only FA in this part of the world?

I'm in LIVERPOOL. That's a city in the northwest of England. Any FAs round my way?
Not in liverpool, but there are some down in Kent, as far as I'm aware.

Scotlands bound to have FA's, its the obesity capital of europe.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
Old 10-19-2008, 12:50 PM   #31
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Theres a few of em around! There are a lot of Uk lurkers on here, but beware of them! Yeh, I dare you to come challenge me, ye olde lurkers!!!! Ive met a few of them too, Lastminute.Tom, Ben_from_england <<< a whole other story!!! Beware of him too!!! And many others at BGP meets etc! Lovely blokies really!
Old 10-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #32
Maxx Awesome
Sings like a Monster Baby

Maxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Whats a sporkism!!? I thought a spork was a half spoon half fork, my granny had them
A Sporkism is a punctuation error in a sentence. Much like a spoonerism is a mix up in words. A Sporkism is when somebody types, say "you're" instead of "your". It's not really all that funny when I explained it. It was a term coined here on Dims in "The Edited Thread" ages ago. I just applied a definition to it
Old 10-19-2008, 01:10 PM   #33
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm very ready to move there...so someone needs to start loving on me from there!!! :P

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Old 10-19-2008, 01:41 PM   #34
bellyjelly

bellyjelly can now change their title

OMG there are men here! You're all sooooo young and beautiful.

PINKYLOU: that sounds pretty crap. No writing, no calling...no pens, smoke signals. Tut. So basically, they just come here and persuade the women to strip down to their pants and give them free erotica to jizz over?

Hey there's a few Irish ones in this thread.

CURVYEM: Yay, Blackpool's not too far from me. February is though lol. I read somewhere on here that the BBW meets are a bit sad...like the blokes get all overwhelmed and make proper tits of themselves. If that's true, I'm deffo coming. Seriously though, I can drive there if anyone wants to share the petrol money (and a bit of smoke in the car on the way).

Does the Trafford centre have an Evans store?

LOL ROWAN. Me too. There's something about a man in a kilt...hmmm
Old 10-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #35
Andy_McP

Andy_McP can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBard View Post
Scotlands bound to have FA's, its the obesity capital of europe.
Yes, I am one!
Old 10-19-2008, 02:18 PM   #36
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Bellyjelly I love how direct you are lol! Yes there are a few Irish guys but they obviously arent enamoured by my ample charms as none have attempted to "woo" me in any way, shape or form lol As for wankage material, you would have to ask the guys Nice to have you here though, you're a breath of fresh air Oh Trafford Centre Evans is smaller than the one in the Arndale centre!
Old 10-19-2008, 02:57 PM   #37
Scrumptious_voluptuous
It must be Gin O'clock!

Scrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticed

Any idea why this threads been moved to the events section? The other one wasn't...
Old 10-19-2008, 03:27 PM   #38
MancFA
Pride of the North

MancFA can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyjelly View Post
I read somewhere on here that the BBW meets are a bit sad...like the blokes get all overwhelmed and make proper tits of themselves. If that's true, I'm deffo coming.
Awww man dyou girls really have tht much effect on us poor guys!? i'm really not looking forward to that lol! iv never been to an event before so apologies in advance everybody
Old 10-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #39
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Me neither Manc, we can be a pair of tits together
Old 10-20-2008, 12:42 PM   #40
bellyjelly

bellyjelly can now change their title

Yeah, don't worry Manc. If there's a 'who's the biggest tit' competition, I'll try my best to win it.

Pinky...Thank you. Don't worry about the boys. They're probably just working up the courage. Your wit, audacious beauty and self-assurededness may be a bit intimidating for them. Men with spines will come a-wooing. Just give it a bit of time.

Dunno why this is here either
Old 10-20-2008, 12:50 PM   #41
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

my hubby is an FA and only dated chubby/fat chicks from the UK until he met me...the American who stole his heart
Old 10-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #42
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Maybe we got moved cos you said jizz and I said wankage lmao!
Old 10-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #43
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Maybe we got moved cos you said jizz and I said wankage lmao! And yeah a Uk Fa will go to meet a gal from US, but wont fly 45 mins for me, sod it Im going to Slimmers World!
Old 10-20-2008, 01:09 PM   #44
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Maybe we got moved cos you said jizz and I said wankage lmao! And yeah a Uk Fa will go to meet a gal from US, but wont fly 45 mins for me, sod it Im going to Slimmers World!

lol yes....but would you be willing to give up you entire life (friends, family, freedom, material things, social normality!! lol) except for your clothes for a guy? I may have gotten the best guy in the world, but it came with a mighty high price.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:32 PM   #45
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Yes, I have already moved to be with the man Im now divorcing, and Ive had to go eat a big plate of humble pie, and listen to the "I told you so" from family members. So yes I do understand the sacrifices, I just think most guys are overlooking perfectly nice women on their own doorstep in preference for internet relationships with women that arent easily accessible.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #46
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Yes, I have already moved to be with the man Im now divorcing, and Ive had to go eat a big plate of humble pie, and listen to the "I told you so" from family members. So yes I do understand the sacrifices, I just think most guys are overlooking perfectly nice women on their own doorstep in preference for internet relationships with women that arent easily accessible.
whoa whoa whoa. I don't think Mike overlooked anyone. We became friends online 10 years ago. He didn't love me then...we were just friends on yahoo. It wasn't until him and his ex broke up that we thought maybe something was there.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:56 PM   #47
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

I was talking in general, I dont know you, as you dont know me. I know Im not going to appeal to many men, but when the only guys who show interest are from abroad you have to wonder why that is, especially as many Uk women say the same thing.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #48
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
I was talking in general, I dont know you, as you dont know me. I know Im not going to appeal to many men, but when the only guys who show interest are from abroad you have to wonder why that is, especially as many Uk women say the same thing.
It would be the same no matter where you lived. I used to live in the US and guys all over the world would say "I wish you lived ____" and now that I am in the UK I get PMs weekly saying "I wish you lived in the US"
Old 10-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #49
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I think i know what your saying here it does seem on here that alot of UK men go looking in other countries for big women. But i think its more to do with the fact that women in the uk mostly dont trust men that like bigger women and the men are put off with this so i dont blame them that they go looking somewhere else.
I am probably completly wrong as i normally am but i just think that with the internet and the fast pace we all live in america and places like that arent so far away anymore.
I just think that maybe fate has more to do with this that other women taking our british men, some things just arent ment to be.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:46 PM   #50
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

Thanks Shazz, I was starting to think I was imagining it lol. Maybe I'll just keep a more open mind, and consider journeying further afield again